The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_vote_lcapProject Z Character Application (Done) I_voting_barProject Z Character Application (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Project Z Character Application (Done) I_vote_lcapProject Z Character Application (Done) I_voting_barProject Z Character Application (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Project Z Character Application (Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project Z Character Application (Done) Empty Project Z Character Application (Done)

Post by Project Z May 17th 2012, 1:38 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Z

Title: Project Z

Alignment: Good

Race: Experimental Life form (Human)

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Change color according to emotion. (Will be described as used).

Height: 6”1

Weight: 120 Pounds.

Costume Image:

Appearance On The Job:

Personality: Project Z is a rather strange individual. He is very sarcastic, while kind at the same time. Z has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and intervenes into the simplest of conflicts. Z does not understand his own mortality, and would gladly sacrifice himself for a good cause. He is a naturally brave soul, with one exception, GIRLS. Z cannot talk to anything female, and usually gets a bit nervous when a girl talks to him. He knows nothing about romance so, when the topic is brought up, he becomes quiet. One would describe Z as “Chaste”, due to his own shyness and lack of knowledge.

Z is very pensive, usually keeping to himself, although he can usually withstand a person’s presence once he gets to know them enough. Very sentimental about his life, but doesn’t really like to talk about it. Z finds new motivation every time someone shows that they have genuine faith in him. Z enjoys being social and talking to others. Z doesn’t work well in a group he doesn’t know, but easily coordinates once he actually knows them. A clear head is the key to any win, and that’s exactly what Z tells himself during every fight. Z, due to having been trained in combat at a young age, has a large fortitude, and usually does not notice wounds until after a fight. In fact, he is ashamed to admit, he has become masochistic.

Z will give anything to protect his sister, Amy. She is the only person that he can really share his feelings with. Z would give anything to shield her from harm, even if it meant his own life. Z does, however, tend to be overprotective of his dear sister and does not let anyone he doesn’t know near her. Z has been trying for a while to learn how to cook, and always fails miserably. Amy, being incredibly kind, always chokes down every bite of Z’s pathetic cooking. In short, the bond between Z and his sister is unbreakable. Even across the bands of death, one would live on in the other’s heart.
Z is very chivalrous, subconsciously opening doors, picking up dropped objects, and so on.

History:
History:

Powers:

Ability List:

Power Grid:

STR: 5
SPD: 4
END: 4
INT: 3
EP: 3
FS: 3

Power Grid colors: Black, and White.

Character Image/Description:

General Appearance:

Roleplay Sample:

NOTE: This does not pertain to Z’s current timeline, it’s just an example. And yes, heavy on the clichés. :3

Your suffering's pointless! We have already won. The vulnerable state this world is in now only invites ATTACK!" said Z's father, holding Z up by the neck. "While your focus has been on preventing CHAOS's rebirth, my armies have already attacked, and acquired EVERY PART of project CHAOS. They're near. and once they arrive, CHAOS's final purpose will be fulfilled: The destruction of all creation." He threw Z on the ground, and stabbed his claws through Z's heart. Z's father's eyes lit up, and turned to Project W, who lay on the ground in a near-lifeless heap. "Is there anything more painful than seeing those in love die?" he flashed above W, fully intent on ridding her of her life. Z jumped at his father, attempting to protect his loved one, and actually managed to damage his father, however, Z found himself hanging from the tip of a long sword by his heart.

Z could only manage one sentence before the pain overcame him. "can you keep up?" Z began to move at breakneck speeds, tossing aside his emotions, so as to focus his strength on winning. He swung and swung, although what he was hitting even he didn't know. How W managed it was a mystery. W.....the one he loved. The one who's soul wouldn't even pass to the afterlife should he fail. Then, a realization hit him harder than W ever did. "I am going to die." Z realized. "but, if I’m gonna die, I had better make my last few minutes really count." Z stopped behind his father, and reached into his very soul, and grabbed something that seemed somehow familiar. His eyes turned jet black, and a voice said to him "Who are you? Where am I NOW? Sorry, you have no idea how long it's been since someone talked to me. My name is Syn, but you can call me CHAOS." "Chaos, huh?" Z said to himself, before allowing the power of CHAOS to slowly power up his sword......

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Project Z Character Application (Done) 1
Project Z Character Application (Done) Tsumis11
Project Z
Project Z

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Project Z Character Application (Done) Empty Re: Project Z Character Application (Done)

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2012, 4:01 pm

The only thing that confused me was his Overdrive power. Not so much as confuse, though. But what are 'Projects?' Unless you meant like Project Perfection projects...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Project Z Character Application (Done) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top