The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJohnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_voting_barJohnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJohnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_voting_barJohnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny Vinte Has Come Home

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 8:04 pm

"What the fuck??" thought Johnny as Waterboy threw forward what seemed like a spinning saw blade out of water. This momentary lapse in concentration cost him. He flipped to the side to avoid the water-saw, and while he was able to save himself from the brunt of the damage, he wasn't entirely successful, as the blade cut deep into his right thigh before smashing into the wall. Johnny fell to the floor, panting in pain... and looked up with a smile on his face.

"Well that was fun"

Kingpin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2012, 8:16 pm

’Well that takes care of that I suppose.” Sean said simply cocking the pistol once as he returned to the matter that was more pressing at the moment. What could an amoral killer do to him except try to put a knife in him? While a police officer had a large factor of danger considering how he was likely to be able to take him down more than just physically.

’That is not my name. I go by Deluge.” He said simply as his eyes fell upon the bound officer as he drew his gun once again, aiming it at the mans head with deadly aim. Pressing the trigger as the bullet lodged itself in his cranium as he turned towards the killer.

”So what should I do? Can’t exactly leave you here bleeding can I? Alive at least.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 8:35 pm

Well? shall we drag him somewhere were we can question him, Deluge?. Said Simon as he got up and looked at the crazy guy with a hint of disgust. Well I'll get rid of the cops body said Simon as he laser roasted the cop into ash. The satisfaction of beating up a villain always made Simon very jumpy and happy. Power reroutes, check, alright, recharge from exhaust power cell 3 and now I'm good. Thought Nanograft to himself as he recharged after the fight.

Suddenly remembering back to something he had read, Simon realized he had seen this guys mugshot on a police database. This guy is called Johnny Vinte, and he is a cold-blooded criminal, rapist, murderer, everything. I remember reading something about one of his cases Simon hated scum like Vinte, in his book hurting women was the most despicable thing a man could do. In his long years as a superhero these kind of people illicited his entire wrath. Restraining himself so that the two could still question Vinte, Simon let out a disgusted snarl.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "quantity has a quality all its own"

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 8:45 pm

Johnny laughed as he looked at the robot-man-thing. It was clear that he held a disdain for Johnny - not that Johnny cared. Johnny's thigh was cut pretty badly, but Johnny got up slowly.

"You can take me wherever you want, I don't care"

Johnny walked over to the kitchen slowly, the other two men watching him cautiously. Johnny reached for a towel and pat it against his thigh.

"I like you both, you have some moxy... that... that was fun"

Johnny smiled and threw the piece of cloth on the ground

"So what do you want to do with me? You wanna bring me into the cops?"

Johnny looked at the Frenchman

"You look like you'd be up for some fun, why don't we go into the bedroom for a bit first?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnny Vinte

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 EHnG5
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2012, 9:31 pm

”Interesting. Hes pretty crazy I must say. The voice chimed in with an almost maniacal quality to it as Sean simply ignored it. Looking at the man who made a rather off comment to the guy, though internally Sean snickered at it. Wishing that he had a pack of cigarettes, though of course he was without. Not stopping him from digging into his pockets until he found a crushed cigarette, as well as a worn lighter. Gratefully he stuck the cancer causing stick between his lips and lit it with the lighter.

’I think I’ll deal with him personally.” Sean said simply taking a huge drag of the cigarette before letting the smoke come out in a puff of nearly transparent smoke. ”Unless you have anything you wish to say to him before then.“ He was unsure really how to deal with him at the moment. Sure he could easily kill him but something dark nagged at the back of his mind not to. An almost overpowering urge to figure out what made this man tick.

”Come on. If he gives you any trouble, you can easily kill him.” The voice said strangely hypnotically. Though he was sure he could resist it, something spurred him to test this strange man. No matter how amoral he may seem.

”I have my ways.” A speck of black appeared in his grey hued eyes.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 9:35 pm

Pardone moi? Even if I was gay i would not think to even touch you, you are truly the filthiest of scum, i would rather have sex with a 60 year old hooker, than touch you. after saying this Simon slapped the Vinte man right in the face. God, the utter hatred for this man was building in Simon, it took all he had and a few sips of his whisky to not tear the guy limb from limb.

Thinking about this man just brought a few words to Simon's mind- Sick piece of trash fuck stain. There was a definite animosity in the air and Simon showed it visibly. Sean, this guy deserves to die but I want to find out what keeps his sick little head running. Is it a goddamn thriller story or something? Regardless we can always dispose of him if he's troublesome.

Lets interrogate his sorry ass and then leave him for the cops to deal with, unless he annoys me, then we can kill him. Simon says this with a rich smile on his face....
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 10:34 pm

Johnny laughed - he enjoyed getting hit.

"Believe me, I've had my fair share of 60 year olds, and it's really not that fun... They don't move much, you see..."

Johnny put his hands together, miming being handcuffed.

"So ask away! Interrogate me all you want! And then, take me to whomever or wherever... I'm all yours, Officers!"

Johnny smiled and started to sing...

"Oh the shark has... pretty teeth dear... and he shows 'em pearly whites... just a jacknife has MacHeath dear... and he keeps it, keeps it, way outta sight..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnny Vinte

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home - Page 2 EHnG5
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2012, 10:50 pm

The man only laughed at the kids attempt to intimidate him, which seemed about right. This guy wasn’t the type to simply crumble under the threat of physical violence, and Sean knew no matter how much they hit him that he wouldn’t fold. ”This guys hilarious. I kinda like him. Can we keep him? We could keep him as a pet. The voice begged as Sean tried to ignore him. This man was not the type to have as a pet.

”Cute” Sean muttered at the mans seeming display as he took another drag of his cigarette.

”So tell us what makes you tick. What makes the cogs in that head of your turn.” A thin veil of black began to move over his irises as they seemed to be turning into a darker color.To the normal person he would seem the same but to someone who listened closer, they could hear it. The sound of a cold killer hidden. He was about two feet away from the guy. Trying to keep himself from cracking a sneer across his face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 11:18 pm

You know, I think I know what makes this guy tick. Daddy issues, the little boy was probably molested by his dad and now he's taking it out on everyone he sees. Is that what happened? Huh? Was little Vinte touched in bad places? said Simon with a sneer on his face. Whatever happened Simon WAS going to crack this guy but he realized that there had to be someplace to bring him, this apartment was a bit unfitting for an interrogation. You like pain do you? Well then you obviously haven't been in a RAID interrogation room.

The main thing Simon was wondering about was this guy's jail escape. How did he manage that? The facilities for people like him were all top of the line. Well i think we should drag him somewhere secure and sit back with some booze and some cigars fore a while, that will be a nice reprieve. That was when Simon realized he had an old tranquilizer dart on him. He went for Vinte with a quick jab to the neck, hoping to knock the fucker out. Night, night
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content