The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Johnny Vinte Has Come Home I_vote_lcapJohnny Vinte Has Come Home I_voting_barJohnny Vinte Has Come Home I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home Empty Johnny Vinte Has Come Home

Post by Kingpin May 9th 2012, 6:43 am

Home.

How good it was for Johnny to be home. Well, for a lack of a better word, that is. It wasn't his home he had broken into, no. Technically it was the home of Officer James Prinnes, but technically, it would be Johnny's home for the forseeable future. That is, until he was done with his fun. Fun. Johnny certainly enjoyed having fun.

Johnny turned back to the matter at hand. James had put up a good fight, but was no match for Vinte. Attacking the good Officer in the shower was a smart idea - no matter how tough someone is, when they're fighting in the nude, they definitely feel more vulnerable... And of course it didn't help that Johnny had a very sharp blade in his hand. The Officer had swung a few punches (with his fists, mind you), but Johnny was easily able to dodge them before delivering a hard kick into the Officer's gut, winding him. A sharp elbow to the back of his head, and Prinnes was down and out.

The officer awoke handcuffed and gagged over the lone radiator in his small one bedroom apartment, still stark nude. Johnny approached him. The only light in the room came from the desk lamp. The night was as quiet as a night in New York could be. Prinnes struggled with the cuffs and Johnny laughed.

"Let's not waste anyone's time, eh, Jimmy? We both know that you aren't getting out of those cuffs any time soon"

Prinnes grunted something at him through the gag.

"What was that? I couldn't really hear you. Here, let me help"

Johnny leaned over and took out the gag. The Officer breathed heavily. Johnny leaned over close to his face.

"So what were you saying?"

The Officer didn't reply, but sharply spat in Johnny's face. Johnny smirked and wiped the spit off his face with the hankerchief he had used for a gag.

"You're a little feisty... I like that..."

Suddenly Prinnes felt a large whack against his skull and he cried out in pain. In Johnny's hand was the Officer's baton. Blood dripped from the open wound on the back of his skull. Before he could even catch his breath, he felt another whack, this time on his back, and he cried out in pain once more

"You like that, Jimmy? You like that? How about another?"

Another whack to the back, and Prinnes felt something break and he cried out once more. He didn't know what this strange man wanted with him, he tried to find some reason, to find some way out of it, but before he could even think, down came another whack.

"I like you, Jimmy! You've got fight in you!"

Prinnes was losing consciousness, the pain coursing through his body was too much, and he felt himself going into shock. Johnny noticed that and grabbed him by the head.

"Hey now, don't die on me just yet. The fun's only starting..."

Johnny laughed wildly and threw the baton into Prinnes' face. Johnny walked behind the slumped and handcuffed Officer.

"I just wanted to say thank you for letting me stay a little while. It's been a few years since I've been back home"

Johnny undid his belt and dropped his pants down.

"Now let's have some fun!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnny Vinte

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home EHnG5
Kingpin
Kingpin

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Johnny Vinte Has Come Home Empty Re: Johnny Vinte Has Come Home

Post by Arcana May 9th 2012, 4:56 pm

Sean stepped off the metallic bus steps, straightening his raven colored hair down. Still a little moist from the shower he had taken only half an hour ago. The city was alive with activity and he was on a little mission from Aaron. He wanted Sean to do a little work for him, which mostly involved making an officer shut up about family business. When you are part of a magic family, sometimes you tend to deal with the police and this was one of those times.

He had brought only one of his pistols but a few bottles of water just in case things got messy. Sometimes the police had to be given a little persuasion. Maybe even some mind wiping if it came to that. Though he was sure he could avoid that with the correct motivation. Money was always a good motivator, even of the purest of souls.

His eyes darted over the familiar part of New York, the less well kept section. Though it was only so compared to the mansion he currently lived in, not really a fair comparison. He pulled out a cellphone,typing a message to Aaron. ”I’m there now. Be done in a sec.” It read he he shut his phone and walked on. Till the door of the building was infront of him; a simple apartment complex. He walked through it, reading the number off of a piece of paper. Till he reached it.

Looking at the cold plated number with grey eyes. He made sure to dress as casual as possible. Wearing khaki colored shorts, a rainbow splattered graphic tee and converse. With a simple motion,he rapped his knuckle across the door. Honestly he didn't look like much of a threat being only about 5'3. ’Hello Officer Prinnes?” He said raising his voice and reading the name off of a piece of paper before crumbling it and placing it in his pocket.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 5:41 pm

Johnny was sat at the dining room table eating his breakfast. Just a couple of things he found in the fridge - this Officer Prinnes really was a cheapass. Nothing but cereal and junk food. Meh. At least it wasn't doughnuts. On the other side of the room was the body of Officer Prinnes, slumped on the ground, still chained to the radiator - a bloody mess.

He heard the knock, and put down his spoon quickly. Johnny didn't expect any visitors... not for himself, at least. Must be someone coming to check in on the good Officer. Johnny walked up to the door quietly and took a peak through the peephole. Standing on the other side of the several inches of wood that separated them stood a relatively short man, with slick looking black hair. But what caught Johnny's eye was the gun that he saw on this stranger... as well as what seemed like an unnecessary abundance of bottled water. New York really is full of weird people...

But Johnny wasn't going to take his chances, he grabbed his blade from the desk - coated with dried blood - and with an almost feline precision, leaped over the kitchen counter, and crouched in wait.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnny Vinte

Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2012, 6:10 pm

Sean glared at the door for a second with an impatient twist of his lips. Foot tapping rhythmically against the concrete as he waited for some sort of answer. Though it didn’t seem like eh would get one, not in the least. So Sean moved to make a less subtle answer to this problem. He checked over the door with a steady hand before moving back an inch and slamming his shoulder hard against the door. Causing it to open with noise of course but he didn’t really mind it. The building seemed mostly empty so he wouldn’t get too much shit. His eyes darted around the room looking for a sign of life, though it didn’t seem there was any.

’Officer if you’re here answer me. I’ve only come here to….ask a few questions. I represent a certain interest group and…well I’m sure you know what I mean.” he said lips twisting into a dark grin. If the guy refused he was told to get rid of him. Not how Sean rolled but the magic world is as it is. He moved his hand to his pistol, ready incase whatever happened would happen. He could feel the danger in this place but his body didn’t allow him to back out. Allowing this man to know what he knew was dangerous enough to him and his family. Even though they hated him as it was.

His eyes fell upon what seemed like a form bound to a radiator. Sean approached it with curiosity, snickered to himself when he recognized who it was. ”Wow,you looked fucked up. I was sent to find you but end up with a bloody mess instead. Saves me the trouble. Won’t have to waste money on you. Nice.” he pressed the pistol to the mans head.

”Nothing personal though. Family business you see.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 6:25 pm

What is with these streets? thought Simon Lagrange as he walked across a road. Well the streets of New York may not be as colorful as Simon's usual home of Paris, but there was a certain kind of, "air" to them. Simon was here on business, by business he means helping clean up the streets of criminals. Some mafias were ok in Nanografts book, as he was more against senseless crime than calculated "industry".

Having nowhere to go Simon walked down an ally, checking his coat for his whisky flask, taking a deep swig, and then thinking to himself Damn, they sure don't make liquor like this in the U.S, it can nearly mess with my nanobots. There was a chill in the air that night so Nanograft turned up his heat relays across his body. Having tired of walking, Simon was about to go back to the hotel when he felt a highly elevated heart-rate. What in Christ's name? he wondered aloud. Simon ran over to where the elevated heart-rate was most prominent, and saw a sort of dingy house. Walking in Simon recognized two things, a cop, and a guy standing over the cop with a gun. Pardonai moi? what are you doing sir? asked Simon casually, tensing for a fight if it came to that.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "quantity has a quality all its own"

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 6:35 pm

"What the hell is going on...?" thought Johnny. First Aquaman decided to break down the door of his apartment, and now Pepé Le Pew had decided to join the party. Johnny began to regret not having chosen the house of that old lady in the Bronx. But old ladies just aren't as much fun. They never put up a fight.

Nevertheless, Johnny was up for a fight, and he decided to lay in wait, his trusty combat knife in his hand. Oh the memories he had with this knife. He stole it from his third kill, a US Marine posted in Fort Lauderdale. Ever since then, the blade had shed enough blood to satiate a vampire for eternity... and Johnny was ready to draw blood once more. He continued to lie in wait for the perfect moment.

Johnny Vinte

Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2012, 6:52 pm

The finger was ready to pull the trigger and silence the light of the man laying on the ground. His eyes were frantic as they darted around, though Sean didn’t really give him much heed. Only one second and he would be no more, Sean free from the tyranny of the police. Though before he could do so, someone burst onto the scene. Sean raised an eyebrow, moving the weapon from the mans head.

” Well I’m about to put a bullet in this mans head. Its simple really. He knows too much and I can’t let him live. Its family stuff.” He said simply shrugging, standing to his feet. ’I come in here and find him all beaten up. Meaning someone who did it is either here or long gone. So do you wanna do this or could we both walk off? I don’t care either way but whatevs.”

He reached for the water in the bottles, waiting for any sort of fight.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 10th 2012, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 7:02 pm

Whatever, family business is not my business, the man looks like he would be better of dead honestly. Said Nanograft. The apartment building looked worn down and beaten, though Nanograft did sense a faint heart-rate coming from the officer, and a weirdly distorted hear-rate somewhere else, like someone was hiding. Probably a squirrel or something muttered Simon. Taking a few more swigs of his whisky Simon thought to himself Damn, weird shit happens every time I turn around.

Now deciding to speak to the other man in earnest, Nanograft said Im not going to involve myself in your affairs, but i am quite curious about who messed up this guy's face originally. Are you not? I would like to check this place out, when your done in there your help is welcome. Anyways do you want some whisky? said Nanograft handing the stranger his flask of whisky. Strange circumstances indeed..... thought Simon.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 7:07 pm

Johnny grew restless, it was apparently friendship circle time, and Johnny didn't hate himself enough to go through that. Their time in his apartment was up.

In one quick move, Johnny pounced up onto the kitchen counter and sprung off it, launching himself towards the Frenchman, blade in hand, ready to plunge it into the back of his neck...

Johnny Vinte

Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2012, 7:19 pm

Sean took the whiskey, taking a sip of it as the alcohol slid down his throat on a wonderful sensation. ”Thanks. Its always nice to see someone who’s not a justice crazed hero.” He said with a smile,though his eyes caught a glimmer of what seemed like a knife aimed for the man next to him. His body wasn’t fast enough but acted anyway.

With a pull of the trigger he let a shot off. Slamming into a cabinet as it splintered the wood and broke through the wall behind it. Though the guy was too fast to stop and all Sean could do was prepare an attack as the water form one of his bottles broke the cap and lashed out at him.

It had enough strength to shred through steel with the same ease as if a blade through air.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 7:35 pm

Quickly turning around Nanograft armored up, the silver and grey film of protection comfortable against his body. Bitch please! exclaimed Nanograft as he punched the guy full in the jaw with his arm thruster going at high speed. Damn, that blow had some force behind it! thought Nanograft to himself as some of his skin was actually bleeding! Realizing the threat Simon took in all the different strategies he could use, Alright, that beam looks breakable, meh to complicated, pin him down with some energy blasts? I guess. Nanograft shot off a few rounds of laser at the guy, on non-lethal though as he wanted to ask some questions. Lets see the fast little bugger dodge this! Thought Nanograft as his lasers flew from his hand.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 7:41 pm

Johnny was whacked right on the jaw and flew back into the desk. That fucking hurt! Johnny felt a loose tooth, ripped it out and threw it on the ground before smiling a bloody, toothy grin. Finally, some real fun.

Before Johnny could plan anything though, the man in the suit decided to fire several shots at him, while the Waterboy was somehow manipulating the water to attack him - at least that explains the bottles. Johnny had encountered these kinds of superpowered beings before... He did not like them. Thankfully Johnny wasn't just another average chum. Johnny quickly rolled back over the desk, pulling the desk up on its side with him. A few of the laser shots hit the desk, blasting holes in it, not to mention that the water seemed to be shredding through the wood. Johnny rolled out of the way before the water wore its way through him. The laser blasts followed him as he leaped around the room. He kicked off of the wall and aimed a flying knee strike right at Waterboy's head.

Johnny Vinte

Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2012, 7:51 pm

The guy seemed to take the attack well, though he lost a tooth in the process. Which wasn’t a good thing aesthetically but it wasn’t Sean’s tooth. Though the guy managed to dodge them with relative ease, leaping around the room with an almost feline grace. He would have taken time to admire said display if he weren’t having a foot planting firmly across his face. Pain coursed through his lower jaw as he was thrown back against the floor.

The impact plus speed was enough to knock him down and a small trickle of blood began to run down his lip. Though he didn’t really mind it as adrenaline coursed through his veins,suppring him to action as he rolled to his feet. Eyes glowing an icy blue as the water he lashed out at the man came back to him.

Forming a spinning circle of water with a razor quality and with a thought threw it at the man.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 10th 2012, 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 10th 2012, 8:00 pm

Thank God i didn't tangle with that "Aquaman" guy, he looks super deadly... thought Nanograft as he saw the deadly ring of water heading at the crazy knife guy. MOrphing back into his regular form, Simon took out some more whisky and took a great joy in the liquid bliss sliding down his throat. Well im assuming the dangers over, Hey! Good job over there Splashers! yelled nanograft across the room.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingpin May 10th 2012, 8:04 pm

"What the fuck??" thought Johnny as Waterboy threw forward what seemed like a spinning saw blade out of water. This momentary lapse in concentration cost him. He flipped to the side to avoid the water-saw, and while he was able to save himself from the brunt of the damage, he wasn't entirely successful, as the blade cut deep into his right thigh before smashing into the wall. Johnny fell to the floor, panting in pain... and looked up with a smile on his face.

"Well that was fun"

Johnny Vinte

Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top