The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapNo Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_voting_barNo Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapNo Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_voting_barNo Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

No Kissing on the First Date (PRIVATE)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) Empty No Kissing on the First Date (PRIVATE)

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 2:53 pm

Not necessarily having anything else to do, and also being rather interested in talking to Eric, Essa had invited him back to her apartment. It was a change for her. The 27 year old never had real friends or talked to a person for more than 5 minutes--So admittedly, the change was rather different, but nice. When she reached her floor, which was right in the middle of the complex, she opened her door and invited him inside. Her apartment was pristine and clean. Essa, along with being strange in looks, had massive OCD most of the time. Sometimes, she let her home get messy, other times, she ranted and cussed while she cleaned--Complaining to HERSELF that she'd let her house get too messy. As of now, the rather nice-looking apartment was cleaned to perfection. Turning to Eric, she murmured, "So uh . . . Yeah, this is my magical kingdom I call home. Make yourself at home, I usually cook dinner around this time, so you're free to stay." She shrugged, kicking off her boots.

Only AFTER her shoes were her feet did she realize it was a bad idea. Immediately as she saw her burns, her eyes widened and she vanished to her room. A few moments later, she was back with socks on to cover the burns and she was casually unbraiding her hair, trying to cover up her rapid scurry for cover.

"So, where do you live, Eric? Or were you . . . planning to stay in a hotel or something?" As she got the last of the braided kinks out of her hair, she went to the kitchen to start cooking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) Empty Re: No Kissing on the First Date (PRIVATE)

Post by Sam February 18th 2012, 3:02 pm

Eric had followed Essa home and was surprised at how clean the apartment buiding was. It was a nice change from some of the places he had slept in. In fact the only place, besides this room, that were kept this clean was his home back at the scientists secret labratory. He wondered how they were doing and if they had made any more freaks like him. Not that he would mind, in fact he would very much enjoy having some 'siblings'. He listened to her as she kicked of her boots and then he noticed the burns. He raised an eyebrow but acted as if he saw nothing and allowed her to leave for the moment.

Eric listened as she asked her question and thought about it for a moment. "No actually. In fact this is probably the longest I've stayed in one place."He answered back to her as he walked into the kitchen.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

No Kissing on the First Date  (PRIVATE) Empty Re: No Kissing on the First Date (PRIVATE)

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 3:11 pm

"Really . . . ? You must wander a lot, hm? This is my first real home, to be honest. I was an orphan pretty much all my life." She rolled her eyes tautly and let the water in the pot heat up. While the water was warming up, she sat down on her sofa and glanced up at him. "So, you've lived in a lab most of your life? That sounds like it sucks ass . . . "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam February 18th 2012, 3:15 pm

Eric looked over at her and shrugged. "Eh. It had it's ups and downs, but it was pretty ok. I just wish that I wasn't the only one they created. It would've been nice to have had some people that I could've considered as my siblings. But hey I got over it with time."He said after walking over and sitting on the sofa.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 3:19 pm

"Same here, I guess . . . " She leaned back into her sofa's cushions sne remained quiet for awhile. "Is there anywhere you've got to be, or did you just happen to be in the city at the time?" Yawning a bit, she quickly got up again to go continue cooking dinner. "Tomorrow I've got to go meet with my 'boss', so I won't be around until the afternoon hours. "

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam February 18th 2012, 3:23 pm

"Hmm. No I dont have anywhere I have to be. And yeah I just sorta ended up here."Lycaon said to her. He remained seated on the sofa not feeling like getting her way while she cooked. He looked around at the clean apartment and began wondering who her boss was. Probably wasn't anything important that he should stress over....probably.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 3:31 pm

It took a few minutes, but when she finished cooking the spaghetti and meatballs, she replied to him, "Well, for the time being, c'mon, dinner's ready." She made two plates and set them on her dinner table--All the while, she couldn't stop thinking about when he transfigured . . . She KNEW lycans existed, but to see a real one and then also 'befriend' one in a sense, it was a rather interesting day.

As she sat down at her dining table, she snickered just a bit. "That Jayce kid made me what to punch him in throat--In the worst way possible."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam February 18th 2012, 3:42 pm

Eric got up from the sofa and sat across from her at the table. He began eating the meal as he listened to what she had said. "Yeah I know what you mean. It's like he was trying to anoy the shit out of us." Eric said after swallowing a bite of the spaghetti,"And then when he pulled the knife on me. Doesn't he know any better."
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 3:48 pm

"What shocked me most was that he had the nerve to pull that shit when I was there. Literally, no one messes with me . . . Probably because I'm an albino giant, but you know . . . " She rolled her eyes again, slowly eating her dinner. "And if it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't mess with you if I saw you on the streets as a werewolf. And also, just keep in mind that that kid had a flying pussy." She let out a little snicker as she pulled her long, curly hair back.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam February 18th 2012, 3:55 pm

"Yeah I remember. I was about to rip thing apart....and maybe force him to eat it. Eric laughed a bit and then ate another bite of his meal. "What was really annoying was how he asked so many stupid question. And assumed that us being heroes instantly made him an ally. Eric said after thinking about it for a moment.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 4:09 pm

"Exactly. And just because we're on the same side doesn't always mean that we LIKE him . . . I hate when young heroes act like they're best friends with every other super hero in the world because they're 'on the same side.' I haven't even met her, but there's this Elena Marie bitch on my team and I don't like her." She mumbled, now seeming to be playing with her food more than eating it. "But uh . . . I guess I like you. Otherwise, I would've annoyed you with my perverted comments to make you go away."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam February 18th 2012, 4:14 pm

"Well I'm not really annoyed away that well. I'm more used to people running from me rather than the opposite." Eric said agreeing with what she was saying. And really if you cant agree with her the your either naturally stupid or just trying to annoy someone, because she was speaking the truth. He took a few more bites out of his meal. "I guess I like you too....because you didn't run off or try and attack me when I....showed my true colors." Eric said to her.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 4:28 pm

Putting her fork down, she leaned back in her chair and sighed. "I know what it's like to be different--So seeing someone like you, well, I wasn't so much as SCARED as I was . . . interested. I think it's so easy for me to talk to you because, I understand what you'ev gone through in a way . . . You know, getting strange looks and always feeling odd in public. I've had that my whole life. Things never got better, I just learned to deal with it . . . "

Having not eaten much of her meal at all, she placed the half-full dish by the sink and then headed over to her sofa where she flopped down and rested her head on the pillows. "Acceptance from the public is hard to get . . . So, I just don't try anymore. I'm guessing it's the same for you as well . . . So, you've got my acceptance, Eric. You're a crazy ass lycan, wolf thing, but hey, I'm a crazy ass Amazon albino that can blow fire from her finger tips."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam February 18th 2012, 4:51 pm

Eric finished his meal and then placed it on the counter. He listened to her as he did this and then walked into the living room and plopped down on the sofa next t her. "Thanks Essa. You've got my acceptence as well." Eric said figureing that she summed up everything that could be said between them. It was....nice to have someone to talk to......someone to understand him.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 18th 2012, 5:07 pm

As the almost awkward silence surrounded them, Essa glanced around. "Um . . . So, if you wanted, I'd let you stay here on the sofa tonight. I have to get to sleep because I gotta wake up pretty early . . . But the TV's all yours if you want." She nodded a bit, glancing over at him slowly. "Hotels are expenssive in New York and I wouldn't mind having smoeone to talk to . . . "

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top