The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_voting_barRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_voting_barRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Retaliate vs Pheonix Location: Riverside State Park Time: Midnight

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 Empty Re: Retaliate vs Pheonix Location: Riverside State Park Time: Midnight

Post by Andrew January 4th 2012, 10:27 pm

"Sure thing, lead the way, but when we get there one more clash and that will decide the winner."

Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 3 Empty Re: Retaliate vs Pheonix Location: Riverside State Park Time: Midnight

Post by EndZoner January 4th 2012, 10:29 pm

"Your on!", Jason yelled as he turned his hands into drills again and made an exit and got out,."Oh, almost forgot, it's kinda getting late, so can we finish this in one shot please?", Jason said as he waited for Pheonix.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 4th 2012, 11:01 pm

"k man, here we go." Phoenix yelled as he threw every ounce of his strength and power into his last blow and charging at him.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 4th 2012, 11:27 pm

Jason grin as his exo-skeleton appear and charge at Pheonix as he readied his fist to unleash all his power at Pheonix.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 5th 2012, 7:51 am

Phoenix saw the mans exoskeleton appear. He made fire all around his fist and smashed his hand itowards Retaliate's hand. "Now let's see who's stronger."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 5th 2012, 7:55 am

Jason formed a grin on his faceplate as Pheonix challenge him to see who's stronger. Jason put all his strength into this one and push forward.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 5th 2012, 7:58 am

"Ahhhhh!" Phoenix roared as he made contact with Retaliate's fist. The two of them clashed and Phoenix turned up the power of his fire to full. Now not only was all his strength in it, but now all his fire too.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 5th 2012, 5:33 pm

Seeing as Pheonix have also added in all his fire into his punch and began making cracks to appear, Jason also enlarged his arm with the thickness of a bowling ball,"Ahhhhh!", Jason screamed as crimson red flames began appearing from Pheonix's flame that had made contact with his fist.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 5th 2012, 8:09 pm

A huge blast surrounded the two fighters as the clashed. "You're really fucking strong!" Phoenix said with a smile.
He was very satisfied with the battle the two of them had, but it was now coming to an end. "This is all I've got" Phoenix said and he spun around and threw an elbow to the side of Retaliate' head.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 5th 2012, 8:32 pm

Jason grunted loudly as the elbow connected to Jason faceplate and cause it to crumple, but it manage to hold together. "And this is all I got, too!", Jason yelled as he raised his right leg and enlarged, and kick at Pheonix's thigh.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 5th 2012, 10:10 pm

Phoenix quickly jumped to the side and tried to sweep Retaliate's leg from under him. as the blast started to settle and Retaliate through a kick. "That would have broken my leg in half man" Phoenix said.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 5th 2012, 10:18 pm

"And I thought that we agreed that we finished this in one go.", Jason said as he forms spikes on his left leg.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 6th 2012, 2:37 pm

Phoenix pushed off his other leg and rolled."Woah, that would hurt" Phoenix said. "Well it's really late, maybe we should square up another time. Plus I have class in like 5 hours."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 6th 2012, 6:31 pm

"Yeah, me too.", Jason said as his exoskeleton dissappeared,"We can kill eachother next time.", Jason said as he began walking home.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 7th 2012, 9:26 pm

"Next time I won't be as nice. Next time I promise you with everything I have that I have, you will stand no chance." Phoenix said.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 7th 2012, 9:39 pm

"Yeah, sure.", Jason said sarcastically as he continue walking home.

Reataliate vs Pheonix
Round 1
Winner: Draw
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top