The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_voting_barRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_voting_barRetaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Retaliate vs Pheonix Location: Riverside State Park Time: Midnight

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Retaliate vs Pheonix Location: Riverside State Park Time: Midnight

Post by EndZoner January 2nd 2012, 3:42 pm

'Crap, I need to get out of here, quick!', Jason thoughted as the flames begins to close in and his danger sense is kicking into overdrive, telling him something really dangerous will happen.'Theres no way I can run, and I can't even jump over the fire.', Jason thoughted desperately and came up an is idea,'I can't go over them, but I can go under them.', he thoughted as he enlarged both his hands and made both of his fist into drills and began drilling and tunneling under the flames and surprise Pheonix,'Hopefully the dust will distract long enough to get out', jason thoughted.

EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Retaliate vs Pheonix       Location: Riverside State Park     Time: Midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Retaliate vs Pheonix Location: Riverside State Park Time: Midnight

Post by Andrew January 2nd 2012, 6:52 pm

Dust was flying everywhere as Phoenix saw his opponent start smashing the ground. "Well way to be subtle about it man" he said. Phoenix ran into the fire as the kid was preoccupied trying to escape the flaming prison.
He ran full speed into the flames and throw a punch. "Try and dodge this one" Phoenix screamed as he threw all he had into the blow.
"If I make contact he will feel it" Phoenix thought to himself.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 2nd 2012, 7:41 pm

Jason manage to made a hole big enough and deep enough to actually hurdle inside,'Crap, this isn't enough!', he thoughted and look up to see Pheonix running at him with a punch. "Wow he didn't that through.", Jason said to himself,'Trying to punch a guy who's specialize in close combat wasn't a good idea.', Jason thoughted to himself as he face Pheonix and protruded thousands of spikes all over his body, "Don't hurt yourself!", Jason said tauntingly as he charged at Pheonix.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 2nd 2012, 8:24 pm

"Gotcha" Phoenix screamed as he jumped up in the air and blasted fire down at his opponent. He knew the power of the kid and knew going at him wasn't smart, so he brought him out. As he flipped over his rival he kept blasting extreme heat at him.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 2nd 2012, 10:00 pm

As the flames rain down on Jason."Crap!", Jason yelled as he is being hit by barrage of heat. 'Okay, gotta think, gotta think, gotta think!', Jason thoughted desperately. "Dammit, I got no choice now!", he said as a stupid idea came inside his head. 'Okay, hopefully the heat will distort his vision and melt the earth that got near it, before he finds out that I might be gone.', he thoughted as he began digging again, but this time, he is also burrying himself in the ground,'I still don't know, how the hell I can breath under ground.', he thoughted to himself.

Fact #1: Insects with exoskeleton do not breath the same way as people do, but they breath by breathing through microscopic holes in their exoskeleton.
In this case, Jason can breath underground, because there is air within the spaces of the grain of soil and his armor is collecting the air inside his armor through microscopic holes in his armor and sending them to his face-plate for him to breath in.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 3rd 2012, 7:18 am

Phoenix saw his opponent trying to escape. "Ok, enough" He put his arm into the hole Retaliate went down, and put all his might into a roaring blast of fire.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 3rd 2012, 7:40 am

"Last shot!", Jason yelled as spike protruded around his body and went into the walls of the hole and rapidly turn around, and collapse the hole down on him, at the same time Pheonix shot his devasttating attack. Jason brace himself if the surrounding earth turn to glass, but after a few second they didn't,'Thank God, the hole was deeper than the last one.', Jason thoughted,'Okay, Lilian said that I can't stay in one spot for long, so I better start moving.', he thoughted as he began tunneling underground away from Pheonix.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 3rd 2012, 10:45 am

Phoenix saw his opponent vanish. "Fuck he got away" Phoenix thought to himself.
"I better start chasing him." He jumped down int the hole and began to follow the trail. When he finally caught up to Retaliate he said "No more powers, just fists, let's finish this"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 4th 2012, 5:36 pm

Jason was still tunneling when Pheonix found him and decided to fight him hand-to-hand,"Heh, sure, just don't cry when I'm finish with you.", Jason said tauntingly as his armor disappear while he took a fighting stance.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 4th 2012, 7:14 pm

Phoenix ran at him and threw a kick to his head. "You have no idea" Phoenix said.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 4th 2012, 7:44 pm

Jason sidestepped and avoided the kick,"It great to have a sixth sense don't you think?', he said as he threw a punch to Pheonix's stomach.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 4th 2012, 8:37 pm

The punch connected and Phoenix coughed up some saliva. He smiled at the equal strength of his opponent. "Not bad, not bad at all." Phoenix then threw a heavy blow to Retaliate's face in return with his elbow. "He's gunna feel this one in the mourning if I hit." Phoenix thought to himself.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 4th 2012, 9:10 pm

Jason sensed Pheonix's attack, but was too close to him to dodge. The elbow made contact with a paper thin faceplate which was triggered by the attack, but was not thick enough to stopped the attack and cause a crater in the faceplate, Jason grunted loudly as he staggered back as his faceplate began crumpling and falling,'That one hell of a punch.', Jason thoughted as he charged at Pheonix with a flying kick.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 4th 2012, 10:03 pm

Phoenix grabbed a hold of Retaliate's leg, and spun him around and threw a bone shattering blow again to his face. "This kid is a tank, he's talking everything I throw at him, and throwing it back." Phoenix thought.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 4th 2012, 10:12 pm

"Gah!", Jason grunted as he was smashed in the walls of the tunnel with his activated exo-skeleton. 'Okay, no more stunts like that again.', Jason thoughted as the tunnel began crumpling from the impact. "Hey! Care to change venue?", Jason said.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew January 4th 2012, 10:27 pm

"Sure thing, lead the way, but when we get there one more clash and that will decide the winner."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top