The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_vote_lcapThe Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_voting_barThe Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_vote_lcapThe Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_voting_barThe Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) Empty The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird)

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 12:32 am

Theresa wasted no time in procuring the flight at the closest airfield. It was a simple task and she did so with not a second wasted on idle words. valuable favors were used but all in the name of family. She would not regret a single thing done today, for it was also for the sweet revenge she wanted on Elena. That witch made the mistake of double crossing Theresa Thames, and would pay with her very life. The craft was a regal vessel. Well as regal as shitty airliners came to the average person. With a sigh she had her luggage loaded, and took a seat next to Andree."You'll need your sleep Andree, its going to be a dangerous mission we've put ourselves in." The last thing she said before the plane took off on its voyage to New York. The rest was a haze of black veiled dreams until she felt the touchdown. Waking to the bright light of a morning sun, in her home of New York. Where she was finally home. Her weapons were all stored in a special compartment in her luggage bag, to keep the prying eyes of the detectors off of them.

Once out of the airport she lead Andree to the nearest taxi that would take them to the district Elena lived in. Where her greatest mission would begin.

"Oh Andree, you know you can't stay away. You've even brought a prize for me too." Elena cooed tapping into the sight of her slave. Of the young woman sitting in the vehicle approaching her location. She knew what she wanted, but it would not be easy to get it at all. Large black feather wings on her back flapped before shrinking from view. "Mother and daughter eh? This will be fun indeed." She swallowed a small bit of wine. Clapping her hands in preparation for the arrival of guests.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird) Empty Re: The Wrath (Closed to Mockingbird)

Post by Mockingbird December 26th 2011, 12:44 am

"Sure. G'night Mom." Andree said as she rested her head on the back of the airplane seat. She fell into a dreamless sleep. Nothing but darkness until she awoke as the plane landed in New York City. As they passed through metal detectors as they entered the city, Andree was glad she had used her special suitcase. Metal detectors would be fooled into seeing regular supplies while in reality it was her weapons and costume. As they passed the security guards and sliding doors to the outside world, Andree could only hope that they could pull this off. It was a risky mission but one she needed to take. She followed her mother out to the cab that would lead them to the district where the witch Elena Marie lived. As they rode in the cab, Andree could hear Elena in the back of her mind speaking. "Get out of my head!" She shrieked, making the driver look at her like she was crazy. "She knows about how we are related." Andree informed her mother, it was something she had to know before going in there. This wasn't good. As they got closer to the mansion, Andree changed into her costume and equipped her belt.

Last edited by Mockingbird on December 26th 2011, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 12:57 am

Theresa took the news with a calm expression as if she were expecting it. Though it still made things tougher if Elena decided to target Andree in someway, and pissed Theresa off. Though that would only be bad for Elena."Don't worry, if I have to, I will end this the hard way. Elena won't get her way this time." The vehicle slowly came to a stop as the large mansion spread out with a fresh green lawn to marvel over. Only a single gate barring the way into a mansion of horrors. Theresa motioned for Andree to follow as she stepped out. No matter what happened she would take Elena down, and end her reign of evil. That and get some self satisfaction. Though the gate swung ajar as she approached it. A voice coming over the intercom.

"Come in Theresa, and Andree. I have been expecting you two for some time, but now is as good a time as any. I will be waiting for you two in the central hall. Meet you there."

Theresa clenched her fist as the mess
age played. Once it ended she had no other choice, as she walked onward to meet her enemy.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 26th 2011, 1:20 am

Following her mother as she motioned for her to get out of the cab, Andree let her take the lead to the mansion. The voice out of the intercom chilled her bones. The voice of that evil witch. The voice filled her with hatred, she wanted to kill the witch. But no, she would not do that. Heroes did not kill and besides, she didn't have the stomach for it anyways. Especially if it involved gore. To her, Blood and guts were inside the body because they were not meant to be seen. She could handle a bit of blood like a nosebleed or a cut but not a large amount of it. Andree hoped that if they were able to get this book that it might stall or put an end to her reign of terror. Her nostrils flared as the voice spoke and pulled open the doors quickly, slamming it against the door stopper. Walking into the Central Hall, she looked the Crimson Bitch in the eyes with a glare that would kill if looks good kill.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 1:45 am

Elena was dressed simply for the occasion in a red dress with a small bit of lace around her shoulders. Eyes a warm green, as she looked upon the two. A leather bound tome within her grasp, pressed firmly against her lap She looked like a harmless sixteen year old. Though that was far from the case in this scenario, where she held all the cards. A table was laid out for them, with three seats in total, strange humanoid beings guarded the doors to the other ends of the house. At the center of the table was a bowl of fruit, and a bottle of crisp, unopened wine." I hope I received you two well. If this is a well enough welcoming into my humble abode. I know what you two are after, and I can easily give it to you in a few simple words, but what fun is that?" She snickered."I know you hate me. Label me as a bitch, but do you even ask who I am? What has lead up to my becoming me?" She paused for a second."Of course not! No one ever ask the story of the villain. If that is what you wish to call me. Whos to say that I am the hero, and you two the villains?"

Theresa just sat there idly, mulling over each words spoken with an indifference as she simply took a seat. ignoring the fruit, even though they had no trace of poison she could detect."Thats all nice Elena, but I didn't come for your life story. I came for the book of shadows, and I know you have it." She motioned at the book in Elenas lap.

"I know you want it, but are you willing to give up in obtaining it?" She smiled darkly."Not everything in life is free, trust me."

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 26th 2011, 1:55 am

Continuing to stand a chair over from her mother, Andree flared her nostrils once more while the Crimson Witch spoke. She was not sitting down, letting her guard down. Sitting down would leave her much more vulnerable for attack. Holding her Bo Staff at her side as her mother told Elena Marie what they wanted, she moved her way around the table, not close enough to threaten Elena but close enough that it would take no time to rush her. "What do you want for it? If we listen to your story, will you hand it over?" She asked, doubting that she would hand it over. But there was no harm in asking. She was not in a cheerful mood when she spoke and her voice made it obvious from the growl it came out as.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 1:08 pm

Elena paused for a second genuinely shocked by Andrees response. Her eyes slightly widening as she just looked over the young woman with a somewhat new found respect. Folding her hands, as she adjusted her sitting position. "Didn't think you would actually ask. Its a surprise really, but I suppose I could show you. Words are such a weak modicum of conveying memories. Since i've looked into yours, its only right that I give you the same privilege." Elena said, as she opened her mind to the two. Opening the link between her and Andree, even tapping into a minor one she had between Theresa. Memories pouring into their minds like a flood.

"I was born to a couple in southern Louisiana. They were kind enough, didn't give me too much, nor too little. I could call it a simple life but fate has its ways of changing things. They were very religious, and I didn't quite see the same as them. As if I ever voiced my opinion against them. They were my parents after all. It was around the age of ten that I found my passion, something that caught my interest completely. I thought with this I could possibly help people an do what religion could not." Elena pause for a second smiling to herself. Though Theresa just sat there as if she were in complete uninterest.

"Well not everything can be kept a secret you see. My parents found out not long after my sixteenth birthday. I was in shock, but that was not the worst part. They wanted to disown me? Why would they do that to their only daughter? Had I done something so wrong to them? I was confused, hurt, and so much more. Then before I knew it they were nothing but smoking corpses on the floor." The image of burning black husks on the floor flashed through the mental link.

"What had I done? I killed my parents, the only family I had ever had. I was lost. I did the only thing a girl who had killed her parents could do. I ran, and I never looked back. I took my fathers prized motorcycle, and took it as far as I could. Which was not far enough, but it got me out of the state. From then on I wondered the states, because covering two years would take a while. I arrived in the great city of New York, where I had always wanted to go since I was a little girl." There was the image of her looking on to a great expanding city, long red hair falling down her back. "Times were tough then, but I made it by. Eventually I got a job, made it by. Even met...the love of my life. We hit it off instantly, even though I was supposed to be barren he took me anyway. I was so happy that nothing could take me down, I thought my life was complete. Well thats until I found out I was pregnant. It was an absolute miracle. That was my son, Sean my one, and only pride in life."

"It was a good life, one that everyone would hope for,until someone murdered me. My whole happy life shattered by some asshole and their gun. All those years ,made inconsequential by someones choice that I didn't deserve to live. Is that right, does anyone have the right to make a choice like that? I always thought it was not right to take a persons life, but death warps your perspective. Though I wasn't even allowed the quiet of death to rest. I was forced back into the living world." Elena stopped, rubbing the bridge of her nose as the link broke. A single tear running down her cheek as she looked at the two. She had given them the memories, and even given some of the emotions she felt. Though it was a doubt understanding would be met. They would hate her like anyone else.

Theresa would always hate her, for whats he did. She was just that stubborn. She wondered how Andree thought about this, though hopefully it was the same as her.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 26th 2011, 1:32 pm

I did not ask you to tell us your life story. I asked that hypothetically, if we were to listen, would you give us the book. Andree thought to herself as the Crimson Witch spoke. Suddenly, her mind was hit by foreign memories. The past of Elena Marie. She had no sympathies for the witch, as she carried no sympathies for her. Like her mother, she appeared uninterested in the memories being displayed to her though she was paying a lot of attention. Her mind payed attention, looking for anything that could possibly be used against this witch. "You ask if it is right to take a persons life. No it is not. And though you say that death warped your perspective, how does your son, Sean, feel about this? Does he enjoy knowing that his mother is a killer?" She spoke from a bit of truth. She had despised her Mothers profession of choice, the one of an assassin.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 2:06 pm

Theresa leaned forward, ready for any move made by Elena. She would attack them most likely any second. The woman may seem stable but she was anything but." I would ask the same of you Andree. Do you enjoy your mother being a killer? Oh I know you think she has given it up, but heres a joke. She may not realize it, but I know that she was the one who killed me. You're mother is the reason all of this has happened. Even if she didn't anticipate it, she did this." Elena rose form her chair. Theresa hid the shock behind a mask of calm. How did she know something like that? Though it didn't matter, Elena would be dead soon if she had her way."I've wasted my time on you two. I suppose its time I just kill you two." Black wings sprouted from Elenas back as she soared into the air. The white men guarding the doors running at the two with an inhuman speed.

"It's on Elena." Theresa muttered as she pulled a blade from her bag as quick as possible,slashing at one of the things. As it bled from a cut across its chest. Though that began to close up quickly. They healed!

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 26th 2011, 2:20 pm

Andree's mouth twitched as Elena spoke about her mother. She is the reason that Elena is like this? No, she's lying. She has to be. I know she was a killer but. But. Andree did not know what to think right now. It was entirely possible that her mother was the reason for all this but she just couldn't accept that fact right now. "You're avoiding the question, a sign of a guilty conscience. Maybe you don't believe he would be happy with the fact and you are trying to avoid your fears." She said before Elena continued. As she spoke, Andree thought to herself, Wasted your time on us? Please. Then the order for their death came. This is why I stand. She though as the white men charged at the pair of them. They may be fast but Andree was faster and avoided one of their attacks. Grabbing the creatures head, she slammed it into the table corner with all her strength. Her hands shot out and used the table as a spring board for a kick. Her hands touched the table top and brought her into the air. Her foot smashed into one of the beings chest. Looking behind her, she could see her mother slash through one of the things chest's. The white being healed itself from her attack. Fuck, how do you fight things that heal?

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 5:21 pm

Theresa delivered a swift kick to the face of one of the beings as it staggered back. Though it was only dazed from the initial contact. Though it was hit by a dart in the chest, as it swayed, somewhat dizzily. Theresa kicking ti over, before dealing with another being attacking her. Elena looked over the fight with an amused expression, as she prepared an attack of her own. seven pumpkins forming around her, as one charged at Theresa. Missing only by an inch, hitting the table as a shard sliced into her leg. Blood pouring from the wound, as she fell tot he ground holding the wound."Shit!" She cursed to herself trying to staunch the bleeding. Biting her lower lip, as pain clouded her eyes. It was painful to even stand up, though she did. Well, before promptly falling to her knees. It was close to hitting the bone, and she needed to removed the splinter.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 26th 2011, 7:04 pm

One of the white creatures fell backwards from the impact of Andree's foot in it's stomach. A snarl escaped her throat directed towards the witch who seemed amused with their fight. Her knuckles smashed into one of their heads before it felt the sensation of a Bo Staff crashing into it's knees. The creatures knees were broken but they healed much like one of it's brothers healed from her mothers blade. "MOM!" She shouted as she spotted her mother falling to the ground, blood flowing from her leg. Jumping over to stand in front of her fallen parent, she was ready to ensure that none of the white creatures got to her while she was hurt. Jabbing the Bo Staff into the chest of the on that approached, she wrapped her hands around it's neck and brought it's head crashing on to her knee. It fell over and she stomped on the creature's head while it was down.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 7:14 pm

By splinter, it seemed more like a chunk of the wooden table. It would scar, but she would survive it for now."I'm fine Andree, deal with Elena." She was in pain, but it was nothing. once she almost bled out form a knife wound to the gut. That man would pay for what he did to her, but not now. First she would kill Elena, if she got the chance to. Suppressing shriek of pain, she began the attempt of removing the shard in her leg. It was absolutely painful, but it would be over soon. In a few second she pulled it out, removing a salve from her bag, quickly applying it to her wounds. As the bleeding slowly stopped, though she was done for this fight. Andree would have to take down Elena by herself.

"You want my book correct?" Elena asked, holding a leather bound notebook in her hands, only one of three. It held the end to the binding spell, and to the uninformed it was her entire book of shadows. Though in fact it was only one part of three. She threw it up into the air."Catch!!!!" One of the beings jumped for it, and caught it in its teeth.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 26th 2011, 7:29 pm

Listening to Theresa, Andree ran so that she stood under the Crimson Witch. Answering the witch's question with a question of her own, she asked "And this is a test, correct? Let's see if you can pass mine." As Elena Marie threw the book towards one of the creatures, Andree removed a flash grenade from her belt. It was surrounded in a special gel so that it could stick to whoever or whatever it came into contact with. Throwing up the circular grenade, she hoped it would stick to her target. Her target was The Crimson Witch's face. After throwing it, she turned her attention to the being with the whole reason she was here and her mother was injured in it's mouth. The white creature sprinted away when she chased after it. It may have been fast but she was faster. Her feet moved at beyond human speeds until she reached the creature. Her arm reached out and snatched the book from the creature who ran head on into a wall. Skidding to a stop, Andree ran back to the dining hall hoping to haul her mother out of there and back to Chicago.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 7:36 pm

Elena frowned as the grenade sailed toward her, though she didn't have time to really move. The wings on her back changing shape, as they formed a powerful shield between her and the grenade. Though the flash was a painful one, as she was sent careening through the air. Crashing to the floor, as she rolled along, cursing Andree under her breath. Who was gone before she had the chance to stop her. With the book too, but as if that wasn't the plan."You may have gotten what you want, but I still will win." Elena muttered, smirking.

Theresa felt the wind whipping past her face as she was carried by her daughter with her superhuman speed. It felt like she was flying, it felt wonderful." Thanks." she managed before passing out. A brief smile on her lips.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top