The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_vote_lcapAndree Jones/Mockingbird I_voting_barAndree Jones/Mockingbird I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Andree Jones/Mockingbird I_vote_lcapAndree Jones/Mockingbird I_voting_barAndree Jones/Mockingbird I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Andree Jones/Mockingbird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andree Jones/Mockingbird Empty Andree Jones/Mockingbird

Post by Mockingbird November 3rd 2011, 12:52 am

Andree Jones

Mockingbird

"I don't kill but I don't lose either."

Alias: The Wraith
Alignment: Hero
Place of Birth: Rome, Italy
Date of Birth: December 7, 2009
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 pounds
Currently Located In: Chicago, Illinois
Scars and Marks: None

"So, what made you decide to be a criminal? I bet your mother is so proud."

Known Relatives:
Ryan Smith-Father-Deceased
Christina "Ti" Smith-Mother-Deceased
Isabella Smith-Grandmother-Alive

"You want her? You're going to have to get through me first."

Personality:
Andree is a shy person. She mainly keeps to herself when around strangers but in front of her friends she can be quite talkative. She zones out in conversations at times even if it is something she enjoys. She can be quite sarcastic. She is a master strategist and can devise complex strategies in the heat of battle. She sometimes acts a bit cocky while fighting to give off the appearance she is trying less than she really is. She is stubborn and isn’t one to back down. She is very observant which is useful when looking for evidence. She absolutely despises being in social situations. Hates to see defenseless people being attacked. This is one of the reasons she became a hero, she likes to help people even if it means taking a bullet for them. She has arachnophobia. She doesn't smoke or drink. She gets queasy around blood, guts and anything else that is, in her words "inside the body because I don't want to see it". She has an Eidetic memory.

"You must really like getting your ass kicked if you keep coming back for more."

History:
Andree was born in Rome to Ryan Smith and his wife, Christina. Both her parents worked for an underground agency, known as Shadow, but her mother had to leave when she got pregnant. Christina kept Andree away from the business that the two were engaged in. Because of this, she went to a normal school. The mundane tasks taught there came easily to her, her intellect far superior to her peers. When Andree was 10 years old, her mother was viciously murdered in their home by a group of demons. Her father, Ryan, came home to find her hidden in a cupboard, crying. Because Ryan was still involved with the Agency and wasn't around too often, Andree was sent to live with his mother in Australia. Around when she was 13 years old, there was a set of gruesome murders not far from them so her grandmother moved the two of them to a private island off the coast of America. Both in Australia and while on the island, her grandmother home schooled her in both what was normally taught in school and in combat. Her father was never gone too long though, after six weeks of work, he would come and spend a month with her. Her grandmother was a nutter when it came to the supernatural.

It was when she was 15 that, on the other side of the planet, her father was shredded to pieces by demons. When his partner, Scarletta Jones, came to the island to tell her grandmother about the incident. Unknown to the two of them, she was listening to the argument through a crack in the floorboards. Angry and sad, she ran away from home. She didn't know where she was going nor cared at this point. She just wanted to find her Dad's partner that had been downstairs. Though, running away was a foolish move as she was kidnapped by the alien, Nightkill.

Her entire history was erased from her memory and replaced with a false one. During the time before she remembered her past she made close friends, particularly in Gracie Marie Daniels and her boyfriend, Sachin Mankar. She also got herself a boyfriend, Nathaniel DiMartino, one thing she had said she wouldn't do.

It was only after about a year under the impression that this was her life that she ended up getting caught by him once more, this time as bait for another target. It was then and there that her memories returned to her.

"Want the good news or the bad news first? The good news is you're going to be on the front page tomorrow. The bad news is that it's going to be about your defeat."

Powers:
Extremely high intelligence
Heightened senses
Super speed
Super fast reflexes

"Did you get lost in thought? Must be unfamiliar territory for you."

Abilities:
Fluent in Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Hindi, Portuguese and Latin.
Skilled engineer
Master detective
Master of stealth
Expert tactician
Trained in gymnastics

"Now, now, let's be civil about this. The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but, it's still on the list."

Equipment:
Equipment

"I bet this wasn't the way you were expecting to spend Friday night with a girl, huh?"

Fighting Style:
Andree/Mockingbird fights with a combination of many different forms of martial arts. She is trained in Judo, Taekwondo, bojutsu ninjutsu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, karate, marine corps martial arts, kung fu and keysi and her fighting style shows this. It mixes all of these styles, taking their best aspects and using them.

"So, criminal. That must have been an interesting one on career day."

Power Grid:
Andree Jones/Mockingbird Attachment.php?attach_id=fa98d53a6b8d5ab97ff5e1aa89ade1e0&mid=id.335421806515078&hash=AQAo8sQBpIUgJ7tA&mid=id

"Robbing a bank? Isn't that a little cliched, even for thick fellas, such as yourselves."

Appearance:

Spoiler:

"Is that a knife? Oh God, not a knife! Anything but knives! You've found my weakness, it's small knives."

Last edited by Mockingbird on July 26th 2012, 8:06 pm; edited 76 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Andree Jones/Mockingbird Empty Re: Andree Jones/Mockingbird

Post by Mockingbird November 3rd 2011, 9:22 pm

ready to be approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya November 4th 2011, 12:06 am

Approved unless stated otherwise
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper November 11th 2011, 2:38 am

unnapproved for edits
Copper
Copper

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird November 12th 2011, 12:06 am

finished edits

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya November 12th 2011, 4:47 am

Nothing has really changed

Approved again until stated otherwise
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top