The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The Creature I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Creature I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The Creature I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Creature I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The Creature I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The Creature I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Creature I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Creature I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Creature I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The Creature I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The Creature I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The Creature I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Creature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Creature Empty The Creature

Post by The Damned November 3rd 2011, 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Villain Name: The Creature
Title: The Living Science Experiment
Alignment: Villain
Race: Monstrosity
Hair: None
Eyes: Black
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 400 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image: No costume; only pants, Chris finds clothes to be restricting with his body's new form.

Personality: Chris is not the greatest person in the world. He is greedy, arrogant, selfish, and overconfident, but can be extremely loyal if the situation is right. He is guarded, well articulated, and in emotional control. If he doesn't want something to slip, he isn't going to let it slip. On the outside, he is a very funny man and can lie himself out of most situations.

Before his accident, Chris was a decent looking man, who cared greatly about his appearance. So now when someone gives him an odd look or comments on his appearance, he is very likely to respond in an aggressive way.

Chris is very perceptive. He is a good tracker and scout because of his quick, sharp eyes and his above-average ability at following trails left by unwary travelers. His high perception also gives him the edge in mechanical repair and (if the situation warrants it) destruction.

He enjoys scientific and mechanical pursuits, and he is skilled in them. He is also knowledgeable in medicine, but he dislikes it, and therefor his skill is limited when not dealing with machines, weapons, and robots. His intelligence also lends him to be somewhat of an explosives expert.

Chris is power-hungry and ambitious, and in the words of Ceasar, he has a lean look in his eye. He wants to his life out in relative comfort, and enjoy all of the spoils of doing so.

History: After discovering their child was born with a rare neurological disorder called Wundt’s Syndrome, Christopher Stevens’ parents made the impossible decision to place their son in a medically-induced coma at the age of seven, a last act of desperation to stave off the potentially fatal effects of his disease. They prayed he could survive long enough in this state for a cure to be found.

Eight years later, the boy miraculously recovers, with the help of a temporary cure recently discovered!

Having awoken in an unfamiliar city, the Stevens’ child searched desperately for the whereabouts of his parents, though his doctors remained tight-lipped on the subject. But the boy was relentless, and at last they broke the news to him that his parents had died in an earthquake three years prior to his revival. Devastated, he became sullen and uncooperative with his doctors, giving them no other option but to release him to the adoption system.

Now a ward of the state, Chris was placed in an orphanage, withdrawing even further into himself. Though his medication kept the Wundt’s Syndrome at bay, the side-effects of the disease remained, and the child found that he was infinitely more perceptive of his surroundings than any other. This distinction only served to cement the idea that he was alone in this world. Feeling abandoned and restless, the teen wished for nothing more than the day he could leave this prison and set out on his own. His prayers were answered when two super-powered beings brought their fight to his room at the orphanage, wrecking the building and providing a means for his escape. Having been caught in the crossfire, Chris stumbled away from the scene to a nearby alleyway, where he succumbed to his injuries and lost consciousness.

Upon waking several hours later Chris found that his meds had been destroyed in the fight and that if he didn't find more soon his disease would start quickly ravaging his body. Heading back to the hospital Chris ran into a seedy looking man by the name of Giles, the man informed Chris that he could make him any drug he wanted. Desperate for help Chris trusted the stranger.

After a long trip Chris found himself outside a large warehouse in a crummy neighborhood. Following Giles' down a hallway and into a hastily made laboratory, Chris say the remains of body parts and grotesque mutations everywhere, but before he could act Giles' smashed him in the back of the head with a brick and Chris was down for the count.

Several hours later Chris awoke and found he was strapped to a large table with all types of tubes and wires hooked into his skin. It took him almost a minute to realize his skin was now a odd shade of green while his hands were a light purple and he suddenly had four arms! Noticing his prisoner was awake Giles walked over to what use to be Chris and explained that he had modified Chris' DNA to make the perfect lab assistant, he was strong, intelligent and had multiple arms to build things faster.

Giles kept Chris prisoner forcing him to read books on medicine and mechanics, while in his spare time he was forced to either build weapons or fight other abominations for Giles entertainment.

This lasted for several years, not because Chris couldn't escape but he didn't know where to go. He knew no matter where he went he would be considered a freak and would be shunned. So he continued to live his life, and over time grew to enjoy the fights and reading the books.

But one day Chris awoke to Giles screaming and clutching his heart. The old bastard had a heart attack and died at the feet of Chris who just stood over him with a twisted smile on his mutated face. Now knowing what to do or where to go Chris stayed at Giles' warehouse and continues to build weapons for highest bidders. In a odd way Chris is grateful to what Giles did too him and considers him the father figure he never had.

When Chris isn't busy creating powerful weapons he is out stealing items for his creations or finding some poor sap to test his newest device out on.

Powers: Chris has superhuman levels of strength and endurance, those coupled with his four arms make him a dangerous foe.
But his greatest weapon is his mind and the cunning weapons he develops.

Power Grid:
STR: 6
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 4

Power Grid colours: Black and Green.

Rp Sample: It was a warm muggy day, the sun sat high in the sky, while the smell of blood and rust filled Chris' small laboratory. Every wall was either covered with rows of books or shelves full of unfinished science projects, In the center of the room was a metal table with wheels, covered with various sharp objects and surgery tools. Lying in a broken heap next to the cart was a dirty homeless man Chris' had lured to his lair with promises of food and shelter. "Your stinking up the place." Chris said in a mocking tone as he kicked the huddled man soundly in the ribs, he felt 3 or 4 crack under the weight of his kick. Grabbing the man by the scruff of his neck Chris laid him against a wall so he was in a sitting upright position. With one of his arms, Chris grabbed a long syringe filled with a warm green liquid, and with a twisted smile said "This will only hurt a moment." As he jammed the needle into the man's throat and watched as he rolled in screamed in misery, the whole time chuckling softly to himself.

Last edited by The Damned on November 4th 2011, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
The Damned
The Damned

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

The Creature Empty Re: The Creature

Post by The Damned November 4th 2011, 12:00 am

Finished.
The Damned
The Damned

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya November 4th 2011, 12:21 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland November 4th 2011, 3:39 pm

This guy is a troll and Rinne banned him sometime this morning, just thought I'd let you know.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top