The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_vote_lcapThe New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_voting_barThe New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_vote_lcapThe New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_voting_barThe New York Vampire meets the Zombie I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The New York Vampire meets the Zombie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New York Vampire meets the Zombie Empty The New York Vampire meets the Zombie

Post by CainVulsore November 1st 2011, 7:30 pm

Cain Vulsore, more commanly known as The New York Vampire, walks down an allyway wisteling a sad little tune whose name has sudenly skipped his mind holding a seveared head and a glass of red liquid. The glass contaning not wine or a type of fruit juice like some would believe but blood from his latest victem, a young female about the age of nineteen. Oh, Cain had tons of 'fun' with her before she crossed the line and the Lord of Shadows had to deal with her the only way he saw fit, draining her dry of her blood then lighting the body on fire minus the head of course. He smirks and throws the head out onto the streets having the shadows spell out infront of it 'The New York Vampire was here' before he walks off back down into said ally way laughing menacingly and dissapearing into the night. Only to reapear a few houses away looking at his handy work, the cops racing to the scene trying to maybe get a shot of the infamous New York Vampire which once again they do not. "Fools, think they can catch me? The Lord of Shadows, those mere mortals can not stop me if most super powered beings can not even stop me when I try my hardest."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The New York Vampire meets the Zombie Empty Re: The New York Vampire meets the Zombie

Post by Dynamic November 1st 2011, 7:41 pm

Darryl Jones was a zombie, or a "nano-zombie" as some people called him. Not that is mattered much to him, all Darryl cared about was being the supreme being and the best that there is. He loved NY...it was full of weak, weak souls that he could play around with, but it also hosted the occasional challenge. Darryl remembered a guy who was particularly tough the other day, and he had to let him go. Darryl would make up for that.

When Darryl was walking the street, he saw the cops, which he loved. They always tried to fight back, but they could never win. He took off his hood and revealed his undead face, one that many cops were familiar with. They rushed towards him, but almost instinctively tentacles came out of his back and grabbed each cop. He then began to crush them so hard that there spines broke. He left them there to suffer, and laughed at their last attempts to shoot him while they were dying. It was only a slight sting, barely anything. Darryl roared and yelled out loud. "HEHEHEH! I am the supreme being!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

The New York Vampire meets the Zombie Empty Re: The New York Vampire meets the Zombie

Post by CainVulsore November 1st 2011, 8:05 pm

Cain was watching the scene from the skyscraper he is standing on and raises an eyebrow at the idiot who comes out of no where. If Cain is calling anyone an idiot it is a statement that must be absolutely true because he is one himself of course. He laughs and dissapears again only to appear behind the thing tapping it lightly on the shoulder. "Yo big man, whats with stealin my jig ehh? It's a nice touch to the 'lil show of course I'll admit but come on you want to get more famous you leave people a live to talk about your legacy." He says nodding to the decapitated head and the words made of shadows spealling out 'The New York Vampire was here' than to the cops who were obviously the witnesses. Crossing his arms over his chest he steps back abit looking at the giant infront of him wondering why the back of his head is so deranged and screwed up and like decaying. He uses a shadow to scratch the back of his head while he waits for a reply from the giant man who seems to be able to use whips and stuff or whatever they were.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 1st 2011, 8:23 pm

Darryl was tapped on the shoulder by some random guy, telling him that he should leave his victims alive. He turned his head slightly to the man. He didn't look too tough but he mentioned something about "stealing his jig". Darryl had no idea what this meant, so he didn't really know the person he was dealing with was just as dangerous as him. "It's more fun when they're dead!" Darryl said, smirking while doing so." With that, he focused on having his internal nanobots fuse out of the cell and turn his hands into an electric, circular saw. He slowly stretched his arm closer to the man smiling as he did so. Darryl enjoyed fear almost as much as death.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger November 1st 2011, 9:05 pm

Cain chuckles softly shaking his head at the foolishness and stupidity of the big man and rolls his eyes at the words spoken by him and then the spinning blade that comes out of his arms. "Hmmm fancy, but not good enough you are taking on the New York Vampire, so get ready blade freak." He mutters as the shadows raise from the ground and shoot out at the big guy in sets of twenty whips that can cut through even the strongest of metals, the strongest and most durable of foes. Jumping backwards as the whips fly forwards he dives into the shadows cast upon the wall and appears behind the big man's back once again and shoots out twenty more shadow whips smirking to himself. "Bash your way through these things big guy." He mutters wanting to see if this thing has any blood in its body at all or if he has none because Cain can not smell any in the vicinity beside thoese of the cops that the fool killed.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 1st 2011, 9:30 pm

Darryl was somewhat insulted that the man had no fear. The man called himself a vampire, which had no meaning to Darryl, just another thing to kill. Darryl laughed in his mind when black, shadowy whips came from the ground and tried to cut them down with his saw arm. However, the whips did not change in the slightest and actually came down on him, causing way more damage than expected. Darryl roared in anger from the pain...pain that he should NOT be feeling. He sees the "vampire" disappear and looks for him, only to be hit with more whips and agonized by more pain.

Darryl Jones was cut up and bleeding, although his blood was pretty much useless and dead. They didn't even serve a purpose to him. However, Darryl was undead, which meant that being killed again was extremely difficult. He wasn't even sure if he could be killed again, which gave Darryl much more confidence and strength. With a frown on his face, Darryl turned his saw arm into a shotgun and faced the man. Without a single word, he fired a wide spread blast towards the vampire.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger November 2nd 2011, 5:44 pm

Cain snarls as the big man seems to feel nothing, the whips would have cut through Pain and made him stumble back, so what gives? He watches as the man turns around and instinctivly throws up a shadow wall but isn't quick enough and one hits his shoulder making him grunt in pain. "You bastard...you are going to pay for that no one shoots me." He mutters making spikes appear on the wall as another rises behind the big guy and sends them flying out at him, ready to impale him in between the walls if at all possible, knowing he couldn't possibly dodge this with his smarts and reaction time. Oh, sure Cain isn't the sharpest tool in the tool shed himself but hey he's smarter this guy that's for sure. Oddly that makes him feel good, special in a little way too because he found someone dumber than he is.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The New York Vampire meets the Zombie TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 2nd 2011, 6:29 pm

Darryl had no idea about what this guy was doing. Somehow, shadows were coming to life and bending to his will. Darryl was a strange creature himself, an undead, malleable human, but this was just...unusual. Just as Darryl shot the man, a wall of shadows rose, but not quick enough to stop all the bullets. One hit him in the shoulder and he grunted in pain. Darryl would've laughed, if he had not been in pain himself.

And more was gonna come. Darryl saw the wall grow spikes and had a feeling this may be bad. But it wouldn't be so bad, Darryl could just avoid the spikes and try pushing the wall back if anything happened. He embraced himself for whatever would happen, but didn't anticipate another wall coming up from behind. Darryl was lucky though, his powers of flexibility allowed him to flatten along with the wall, but the spikes still made some holes in him, albeit they were smaller than they would've been had he not made himself flat.

Darryl attempted to squeeze out of the space using his infamous powers of flexibility. When he returned to normal shape, there were many small holes in many places in his body, and some bodily fluids leaked out. Darryl was really angry, and he could only solve that with good old hand to hand combat. Using his super speed, he dashed towards the "vampire" and tried hammering him with his now normal fists while still moving.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 2nd 2011, 7:28 pm

Cain watches and laughs in what he believes is his victory about to turn around only to see something slick out. He snarls stepping back into the shadow covered wall when he sees the big guy leave his sandwich of spiked walls. This works out greatly for Cain because the fool rushes at where he was, and Cain comes out of his shadow wall manipulating them to become giant fists. Not normal fists of course, the knuckles are spiked and sharp; rolling his tongue across his fangs he snarls. "Lets go big boy, give me your best shot." He spits out as he sends the fist flying out at the big guy at top human speeds and the strength of Pain himself or stronger because of Cain's massive and powerful control over shadows. They do call him the Lord of Shadows for a reason, and this freak is going to find out why that is.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 2nd 2011, 9:51 pm

Darryl didn't expect being hit with such a devastating attack. All of his momentum was reversed and Darryl was sent flying backwards, tumbling across the ground. Darryl was all cut up and was losing energy when he got up. Seeing a car next to him, Darryl used his favorite strategy. He picked up the car, and threw it at the man. He then followed it up with a dash towards him, with his fists greatly increased in size. A normal person probably would've gave up, but a combination of Darryl's stupidity and half broken nervous system made him continue on. "I... am... the ultimate!" he said under his breath.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 3rd 2011, 5:08 am

Cain watches in bemusement as the big guy is sent flying backwards, only to see him pick up a car making him groan, knowing it'll hurt and possibly crush him if it hits. As soon as it is lifted into the air he dive rolls to the side to get out of the way of the car and stupid brute who runs exactly where he threw it. 'Idiot' Cain thinks to himself watching the guy go barriling to where he just was, well at least trying to because he moves pretty damn fast for someone who looks like their seventy something and comepletly cut up, bruised, and broken everywhere."Hmm you ain't ultimate in nothing big guy, well may be ultimate in the stupid contest but thats about it, honestly anyone could take you down easily if they had anytype of brain. I'm livin proof, my brain ain't so big either but I'm deffinatly smarter than your ass. He mutters sending two shadow whips flying out at the man, attempting to grab him and throw him as a row of shadow spikes shoot out from the ground underneath him and all the way back about ten feet.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 3rd 2011, 10:10 pm

Darryl was too angry to try to even to tank an attack from this man. He was bloodlusted, and wouldn't stop at anything. He slammed his hand on the ground and extended them, launching himself upwards above the spikes and the whips. He then extended his legs and landed, but used his momentum to bring his hands down in front of him towards the man. Darryl was gonna make this man pay. No mere man defeats Darryl Jones.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 4th 2011, 6:02 pm

Cain watches with his eyes widdening as the man dodges simply everything thrown at him wondering how the hell he did it. Only to then see the guy flying out at him, with no way to react yet only to hope their are shadows underneath him, which in the night and underneath a street lamp their are. So as the hands come out and slam into him, cracking his ribs as he falls backwards and into the shadows. Instantly he is shadow traveled to the building he origonally watched the big guy ruin his jig, and he dives to the side before getting up. He groans out in pain knowing he broke at least two more of his ribs, which bugs the crap out of him because of all the time he has broken his ribs. He tries to stand up and groans softly spitting out some blood as he mutters curses under his breath waiting and lying in wait to see if the big guy will leave or not. "Get your fucking big ass out of here...." He mutters moving the shadows next to him incase the idiot somehow looks up at the building and spots his tiny five foot eight height, kneeling body.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 6th 2011, 5:18 am

Darryl was happy that he finally caused some pain to the man or at least hit him. However, after that, the man soon vanished. Darryl looked around to see where he was, but if he wasn't close, his undead eyes would have a big problem trying to see them. Darryl, not finding him, thought Maybe I smashed him out of existence! Darryl laughed for a moment at that, but soon all the pain caught up to him. The nanaobots in his body were extremely hot, much like how a computer is hot after being overworked. Darryl decided that cooling off would be necessary, and as such, crawled into the nearest sewer. "I always win!" He said to himself.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top