The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_vote_lcapZombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_voting_barZombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_vote_lcapZombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_voting_barZombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  Empty Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)

Post by Guest May 21st 2011, 5:56 pm

And there were zombies. In the year 2026, a zombie virus appeared. The origin is unknown, but fingers point to Northern India, China or Russia. Regardless, in a few months, the virus had spread all across the world, world governments too unprepared to deal with it. In three months, every government in the world collapsed, though some governments in exile had formed. By this point in time, there are around two billion zombies in the world, and one billion humans, so the zombies outnumber humans by 2:1. The zombies are beings working in packs, hungrily trying to take out the world's humans. Now, your journey begins...
------------------------
Before the zombies, Yonkers had been a relatively large city, though it was dwarfed by NYC, which was quite close to it. But the city was now nearly entirely-zombified.

Which is precisely why Sachin's boat had the bad luck to crash here. The Indian boy had made a boat while he was in Washington DC, when even the government in exile had collapsed. DC had actually been one of the longest-lasting cities in the world, but even it's collapse was inevitable. Sachin had gotten in the boat, hoping to get somewhere the zombie presence wasn't too heavy.

But he experienced terrible weather, and he was an amateur sailor in any case. So he ended up in Yonkers, where there was barely a human to be seen.

But there were zombies. He saw them looming around. None had noticed the boat wreck as of yet. When one did, they all would. He heard some gunshots off in the distance and he brightened up. Other people.

He ran toward them, making as little noise as possible. When one zombie heard him, they all would.

(So one of you guys post, and when we get together and fight off some zombies, I'll establish more of a plot.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  Empty Re: Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)

Post by Bliss May 21st 2011, 5:58 pm

Moving this to OOC Roleplay

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 21st 2011, 6:03 pm

(Why? I labeled it as ZOMBIE so that there would be no confusion and it'd be noted it wasn't a canonical thread.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 21st 2011, 6:06 pm

"wasn't a canonical thread"

That means OOC

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 21st 2011, 6:07 pm

(ooc:waaaait so we can't use are charries here?...)

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 21st 2011, 6:09 pm

(No, we can. That was the purpose.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 21st 2011, 6:12 pm

(ooc:I so knew that...and awesomeness...also its fine if both my hero and villain are in this correct?)
The Ranger mutters curses as he runs through over the city on the roof tops, still wondering why in the world he would come to a city infested with these...these...spawns from hell as he would describe them. He mutters a few prayers to god as he keeps running. When he gets to a building he stops at the top and looks down at the zombies...the spawns from hell, whatever you want to call them. He sighs and pulls his hood off running his hands through his hair, not really caring if the zombies see him, they aren't that smart from what he's seen. He sighs and takes a drink of water that he specially cleaned himself not sure at all what makes these people turn into zombies, most likely a bit he thinks but he isn’t taking any chances.

MEANWHILE

Cain Vulsore growls softly as he rips off the fourth zombies head and chucks it in the fire he made. To dispose of the zombies when he rips and or destroys them. Cain smirks and goes onto destroying the next one running around cutting them to pieces with his onyx colored kilij and tossing them to the fire when he can.

Last edited by The Ranger on May 21st 2011, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland May 21st 2011, 6:26 pm

Frost was in a now abandoned building, a lot of buildings had been since the outbreak. He was running from the Z-Heads not too far behind him, they could track him too well for some reason. Frost had been trying to get away from them for at least a day. They had managed to corner him in this building and things were not looking good for him at the moment.

A zombie shambled through the door of the bathroom he was trying to hide in. Frost moved fast and pulled water from the faucets of the sink and tub next to him and used the water to cut the person in half. But it was not fast enough and the zombie managed to let out that horrible wail that seemed to be as unholy as the howl of a pack of wolves at night.

There was no doubt in the boy’s mind, Frost was most definitely surrounded with no way out of this hell hole. It never mattered how many Zeds he took down, it always seemed like there were four more to replace it.

Frost was in deep trouble.

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 6:38 pm

Her arm burnt with pain. She looked it over. The bruise still ugly ,and purple. Yet Elena moved on. She, and Huntress had been bitten a while ago. Though they thought little of it. Not like she would be affected too much. Well how wrong she was. The symptoms came. The each more painful than the last. though Elena made it her misson to hide the mark. No sane man would trust her with it. A bite mark was a death warrent. Still fucking with her was a larger death warrent. Slowly she walked down an abandoned allyway. Though all of them were. Except by the mindless beast's. She heard the howl of one of the creatures. Running to see them crowding into a bathroom. Most likely it was after fresh meat. Some people should learn. Never hide out in warehouses. That never worked out. Her and Huntrees took off in a dash. Even though it weighed down on them. A few followed behind them. Though with of quick efficient swing of her blade. Huntress dealt with them. SIck, blackened blood splashed across the concrete. Red claws of energy sprouted from Elenas silver rings. Stabbing into the back of the heads of the zombies attacking Frost quickly. though one turned around to try and bite her. It failed miserably. Hopefully that was all. A small shiver racked her body. The same happening to Huntress. Though that soon passed followed by a headache. WIthin moments she got her bearings. "So you okay?" As she checked on the boy a howl peirced the distance. More were coming.

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland May 23rd 2011, 11:18 am

“Yeah I’m fine,” Frost said to the witch, not the person he expected to run into during this turn of events though he should be happy he supposed since they saved him from being bitten by one of those ravenous freaks from earlier. Although the group before the hero had saved him, Frost still was not sure if he should trust them since all accounted for were villains and had committed their fair share of crime. Taking a quick step back and away from the unrighteous people before him Frost did what he believed he had to do in order to survive.

Quickly turning away from them and jumping through the window above the toilet, odd place for a window but this was not the time to criticize the layout of his previous hideout. He rolled into the ally behind the building, recovering from his jump quickly, he ran down the street as fast as he could. Frost believed the villains would not attempt to pursue him since it would most likely only draw the attention of more flesh hungry attackers. Fleeing to the east and towards the coast, he have the advantage if he was close to water, his element.

Zombies at Yonkers, NY. (ZOMBIE)  ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX May 23rd 2011, 11:51 am

((OOC: I'll join if it is alright, if not just tell me and i'll have the post removed.))

When it all started, Red tried his best to protect his city and worked with the police force in a joint effort to prevent the ineverable outcome. They evactuated the city with what few survivors were left towards New York city in order to meet up with another group of survivors. With the world at its' end, Connor felt it was no longer neccessary to keep his identity a secret and had long since revealed that Red was Connor Claret.

They were over run as soon as they arrived in New York. Red Vengence ran out of fuel quickly, and soon the survivors were on foot but with the H-1 Hercules robot on their side it seemed like all was well. However, a sick and twisted super villian took advantage of the group and destroyed the H-1 attracting far to many zombies for the group to fight off. Everyone died, except for Connor whose suit protected him from being bitten and managed to slipp through the crowds of zombies which surrounded them.

Shortly afterwards his helmet ran out of power and so did his 'equip' which he discarded both and took up a M-16 for combat. He made his way out of New York and found himself in the smaller city of Yonkers. His goals were to help as many survivors as possible while also searching for a means to get back to Chicago where AIVAS was working on a cure, though before his helmet lost power AIVAS was unsure if a cure could be found.

Now he had a belt of M-16 clips, his sword, and some explosives which he was setting up in the center of main street. He was tired and worn, a part of him wanted to quite but he had been down this road before. Now wasn't a time to quite but to work harder. "remote trigger will be best." He mumbled to himself as he finished setting up the explosives. Connor pulled a bag full of fresh meat towards his pyramid of explosives and opened the bag releaseing its potent smell. Pointing his gun in the air he shot off a three-round burst calling out, "Dinner time!"

From inside the building, zombies came running and stumbling towards the young man who stood steady. The horde was on its way, and Connor easily picked off the zombies which got closest to him. He wanted to make this big bang count and hoped it would maybe draw just enough attention that somebody, somewhere, who might be in trouble will be given the chance to escape.

The horde had surrounded Connor, who shot his grapple to the top of the nearest building and propelled him into the air just as the horde was upon him. Hundreds of the beasts looked up as the fish line pulled the bait away from their finger tips and they wailed in agony. "That's a lot..." Connor though to himself, as with his free hand he flipped the safety on his remote trigger open and pressed down on the button. "But not anymore." He released, and a second pasted before the pyramid of explosives exploded. The closest were disintergrated while the others were knocked back and all around there was a chain reaction by cars parked near by as their gas tanks near by exploded destroying more of the undead.

Connor landed on top of the building, and felt an that the emptiness in his heart wasn't any more filled than it was before. He took no joy in killing those things but knew he had done at least a little to help. Connor sat on the roof with his legs dangling over the fire and lit up a cigar, allowing the smoke to build in his mouth before allowing it to roll out. "why..."
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 1:15 am

(Go ahead and post. Your post is quite good as well, keep it up!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top