The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_vote_lcapDeath From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_voting_barDeath From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_vote_lcapDeath From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_voting_barDeath From Above(Closed to Blaze) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Death From Above(Closed to Blaze)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) Empty Death From Above(Closed to Blaze)

Post by Sam September 21st 2011, 11:58 pm

Ahriman stood out on the tallest building he could find and looked out over the city. The air was cool and the sun was at the highest point in the sky. He looked around towards the bottom of the building and then on to the street bellow and he licked his lips at all the people down there waiting for the slaughter. Ahriman then shifted into his human disguise and sheathed his red-bladed sword on his back sheath and then floated down to the street alleyways bellow. He then walked out onto the street and looked around to try and find his first victim in this trashy city." Who shall I kill first? A defensless old person, a poor frightened child, an average joe, a man, a woman oh there are so many choices with these humans it's making me almost giddy at the thought of the killing spree I'll be on." Ahriman thought to himself as he giggled at his thoughts. After a little bit of walking and planing Ahriman stood by a street corner and watched everyone that passed by almost like a stalker. But in this case Ahriman is a stalker and everyone is his target.

After an hour or so Ahriman decided on a young woman for his first kill and he left his corner to stalk her like a lion to it's prey. Ahriman managed to chase the woman into a half-lit alleyway where he unsheathed his sword and transformed back into his regular form. He laughed when he heard the woman's screams for mercy as he yanked her hair and beat her down. Finally he woman managed to ask the question that Ahriman was waiting for,"Why are you doing this to me?" And with a manical laugh he answered,"Because I just want to and now you die." He then took his sword and cut clean through the woman's neck to decapitate her. He then proceded to chop the body parts limb from limb and when he finished he transformed back into his human form sheathed his sword and rolled the head into the street just to cause a scare and with that he walkedout to see if anyone remained besides the officers. Then he started laughing like a madman which in fact was.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) Empty Re: Death From Above(Closed to Blaze)

Post by Sparrow September 22nd 2011, 4:27 pm

"Damn I love a good smoothie after a hard day of kicking ass." Blaze smirked to herself, as she sucked lightly on a light red straw slowly. Converse lightly tapping against the concrete, as she walked along. It was a hot day, and Blaze felt the best on warm days. It got her blood flowing so to speak. People didn't give the beautiful red head a passing glance, as she stepped happily along. This was her territory, and she loved it all. The people, as long as they watched themselves. On her turf, Ella felt truely at home. Though a peircing scream caught her attention, as she felt on the katana that hung at ehr side, though she remembered it was held in a black bag on her back.

She ran tot he scene, or where the scream came from. A head rolled into the street, and Ella lips curled into a snarl. WHoever was responsible would pay, for killing people on her turf. No one had gotten the right to, yet here was bloodshed. Followed by a strange man, who was most likley responsible for all this."Hey, who the hell are you,a nd what do you think you're doing on my goddamn turf!?!" She spat, drawing her katana, as the blade turned a cheery red. Ready for whatever the guy could throw at her.

Last edited by Blaze on September 26th 2011, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Death From Above(Closed to Blaze) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 22nd 2011, 4:58 pm

Ahriman stopped his laughing and turned towards the girl that was talking to him. He examined blade and her physic, after this he laughed again and unsheathed his own red blade. He then pointed it at the girl and started to quiet his laughing."You speak to me like you own this city but it's quite the contrary in fact your just another meat puppet for me to slaughter. You will join this woman in death and I will enjoy every minute of you screams as you learn the meaning of true fear and terror."Ahriman said to the girls that wanted to battle him. He then started laughing again and charged her with a simple attack just to see what she could probably do to him.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 22nd 2011, 5:07 pm

"Silence insolent worm! I own this city,and you are but a shit stain!!!" She spat, as he chraged her. Though he would need more than that to be a threat. Flames burst across her skin, not even stinging her, yet they thrived along her body. As if she completely controlled the deadly flames. This one would learn his place, on the ground. With a quick motion, she met his blade. Though not directly, as she forced her edge in a way that was meant to use his momentum against him There was an amazing force behind the blow, but he would need more than that to take her down.

Her ankles twisted, as she prepared a blaze around her stomach. It gathering near her navel, blazing hot, and rushed at the mans stomach at full power. To consume him, even if he was not caught off guard by the manuever.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 22nd 2011, 5:25 pm

Ahriman stood his ground when the blades met. He was intrigued by the fire around the girl and decided that he would show his true form and his ability to this girl and see how much she would fear him like the other woman did. He then reacted fast enough to dodge the girls punch and then he flew into the air and while floating up there he said,"Ok little darling you think you have tons of spunk and energy well while I will give you the fact that your flames are impressive I have a sight for you that might impress you even more then you have impressed me."He then shifted into his true form and started laughing. With that he flew straight towards the girl and started swinging his sword with multiple death blows that could be fatal if they hit the mark and after this he flew back into the air again. Ahriman then started laughing again and flew down for another set of less lethal strikes aimed towards the legs and arms. After which he flew into the air again and started laughing some more. He continued to laugh like this was a funny game as he floated to ground and eventually stopped laughing to preparefor the next attackes from the gril.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 26th 2011, 10:47 pm

With skill Blaze dodged around the blows aimed to kill. Though they were quite skilled themselves. This guy was tenacious, and she was enjoying it. Even if he had the nerve to kill on her turf, which was a big no no in her book. Got people killed, and that was not a painless death at all. He resumed to throw more blows, though only one scraped past her thigh. It was not any real damage, but damn did it sting."You'll pay for that you pissant." She hissed, flames spilling out from her body. Forming a miniature inferno that radiated dangerous heat.

With a thought, it all rushed at the man. With enough power to burn even a superhuman to a crisp. She was not playing around anymore, and this guy would see the consequences of his actions."Burn to ashes from hence you came, rotten bastard."

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 26th 2011, 11:01 pm

Ahriman had seen that one of his non-fatal blows had landed near his target and he smiled a wicked little jive. He then licked his blade of the blood and took up a fighting pose to prepare for the next flames that would come towards him. He gigled wickedly as he saw the girl burst into the a small inferno, and when she sent it to him Ahriman jumped into the air and began to fly but felt a burn on his lower leg. He snarled slightly at the burn but decided that it was a problem for another time, he then flew in and began to send a flurry of attacks that could be either lethal or nonlethal depending on if they were to hit their marks. He thn flew back into the air and flew back down for another set of attacks that ended with an atempted kick to the back of her head from the non-burnt leg. Ahriman then flew back into the air and waited to see if anything happened to hit it's target.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 27th 2011, 4:28 pm

The man managed to dodge any real damage, but he was hurt nonetheless. Though that didn't stop him from trying to hit her with a flurry of strikes that might have been deadly. Though she was able to dodge them by ducking, and weaving around them. Though a few managed to cut, and nick her. It wouldn't be any major damage, just an annoyance. The attacks she couldn't fully dodge, were blocked with a flick of her katana. More flames rose around her, as they moved to lash out at the man in the form of chains. At a tempature that could melt flesh from the bone.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 27th 2011, 5:05 pm

Ahriman saw that some of his strikes hit the mark for pain and he flew in to try for some more attacks but quickly stopped when he saw that the girl had set herself a blaze again. He flew up a bit higher to try and avoid the flames but one of the chains manged to latch on to his burnt leg which only made it worse. After a snarl he used his sword to cut the fire chain and then examined the leg. He saw that if anything else either hit it or got hold of it then it could be worse and possible more then his endurance can handle. "Ok little girl you've managed to burn me to more then I would like so you've earned my respect, but that's all that you've earned now I will kill you but before I do how about we exchange our names so that I know who it was that injured me."Ahriman said to the girl as he preapred to continue the fight. He watched her carefully to make sure he could try and see what she was going to do even though to him it was a lost cause considering that he was the one ding most of the attacking.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow October 1st 2011, 10:22 am

"You may know me as Blaze The Queen of Flames." She said in a confident voice as flames jetted form her feet. Propelling into the air at face level with the madman, though she was mad herself. Her eyes narrowed as she smirked at the man."You say you will kill me? Well lets see how long that dillusion will last when you are nothing but cinders at my feet." She said with a powerful,growling voice. As she commanded a large amount of flames from her body, hovering ten feet away from the man. As the fire formed in a giant pheonix that could swallow him whole, as well as a few chains of fire moving to grab onto his limbs, and hold him. He would not dodge this one.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam October 1st 2011, 10:41 am

Ahriman smirked at the comment of this girl. He then laughed and said to Blaze,"Well now since you've given me the curtosy of your name I shall do the same. I'm Ahriman the madman, killer from the planet of Gradetia. Now that the meet and greet is over with you will die." He then snarled as the flames grab his limbs. He snarled even more at the pain and his own stupiidty for not paying attention to the flames as he was talking. The burning pain was terrible and Ahriman had no way of getting out of this situation. He eventually lost his grip on his own sword and dropped it to the ground below. Well worst case scenario in his mind Ahriman dies but his sword probably killed someone in the fall to the ground. Ahriman continued to struggle as his limbs burned.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow October 1st 2011, 11:51 am

Blaze watched as the man burned away, the pheonix cooking him till he was nothing but ash. The smell of burning flesh reached her nose, but it was a scent she was familiar with. So it was nothing to her, as she descended to the ground. Black flaking ashes, and skeletal structure following down with her. Her eyes darted to the remains of the man, narrowing to cat like slits."It had to be this way warrior of the stars. May you rest with whatever god you worship." She said, walking away before the police arrived to clean up the mess. Blaze the Queen of Flames was once again unopposed in her own little kingdom. As she liked it.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam October 1st 2011, 6:12 pm

Ahriman burns more and more from the flames. With his last breath Ahriman screams,"NO! This shouldn't have happened! I was suppose to kill youuu!!!!" Ahriman then gags from lose of breath and burns away to ashes.

((Topic Ended))
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top