The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_voting_barHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_voting_barHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Harbingers in Siberia

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 Empty Re: Harbingers in Siberia

Post by CainVulsore September 24th 2011, 9:13 pm

Cain smirks and cracks his nuckles at what boss man says. "Well lets get this damned show on the road then." He tilts his head when boss man satys that they are going to drive the rest of the way. "Well boss man why can't I just teleport us all there? I mean aint none of you scared of the shadows right?" He says scratching his head then leaning up against the wall of the van, trailer, thingama bob. Cain then looks around at the rest of the people on the trailer wondering who will speak up next, who will agree with what he said or disagree. The New York Vampire honestly doesn't care what they do as long as Nightkill lets him bash some robotic heafs around, and maybe the old russian guy if he won't cooaperate when tgey get there. It has been so long sense he's tourtured someone and he misses it greatly, the fun, the blood, the ear splitting screams, and thrill of it all.

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 9:30 pm

There was a long pause, before Nightkill spoke in a strained voice.

"I asked each and every one of you your powers before you joined. The fact you can teleport is something you forgot to mention?" he asked, his voice calm, but anger bubbling underneath. "Do you understand how much trouble and expense could have been saved if you had chosen to tell me this detail?" he asked, keeping his composure.

"in any case, tell me these details next time." he said. He had suspected Cain hadn't told some things, but didn't have much of an idea what had been hidden. "Do you have any more things that slipped your mind?" he asked, his voice leaning toward anger again. Mentally, he adjusted parts of his plan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 24th 2011, 10:10 pm

Cain blinks realizing that maybe he did forgett to mention it, okay so it porbably slipped his mind at the time, but hey he is not that smart anyway. He then scratches the back of his head "Well ahh you see, I can kinda shadow travel; like I can move from one shadow to another and can take a couple people with me at a time if I want to. Though I really can't go that far anyway." He mumemrs then thinks of anything else he needs to tell boss man so he won't be as mad anymore, or maybe he'd just get madder? No, it would probably be best to tell him everything. "Well lets see here, I can control shadows, I've got super strength, and I'm a vampire though you kinda already saw that at the reasturant thing. Oh, yea most people would call me physcotic or bat shit crazy." He smirks and thinks for a second thennods having said everyhting there is to tell him about his powers really.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 25th 2011, 11:45 am

"A Vampire? .....How terribly exciting! Have you ever drank synthetic blood.....wanna try sometime.....hahahha" Dolly giggles and then quickly shuts up seeing that her boss is in no mood for levity.

"You know all my powers, Nightie...." She winks at Nightkill and adjusts the bulge under her jacket.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 25th 2011, 1:43 pm

Elena listened to NightKill's whole story bit as he explained the situation to all the members. Even with her intelligence, it somewhat confused her as to why he hadn't asked her for assistance in building a cybernetic legion. She was then handed contact lenses that allowed for one to see in infrared, she placed these in her wristlet purse because she already had a infrared vision setting. She was also given a cell phone in order to stay in contact with the other members. That was also placed in the tiny purse.
They were now on the move again since there was another portion of the drive to complete before they reached their destination.There was an individual who asked if there would be some sort of super robot that they would be going up against, Elena voted against speaking out because the most powerful 'robot' here was either herself or the peppy-happy synthetic thing. The man who had spoken out earlier on the trip was fitting the impression she had of him. He liked to talk a lot and was a rather violent person. Seemed rather forgetful as well as he had forgotten to mention one of his own abilities to Nightkill. When the vampire started ranting off his abilities, Vexus saw this as a tactical blunder. You should never reveal your strengths, you never know who might be listening.
Elena remained silent as the truck continued to move, she had a feeling that mission would prove to be more entertaining to her than anything.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 25th 2011, 2:01 pm

"Damn that guy sure pissed off scorpion man. I wonder if he purposly forgot, or if hes just that stupid." The voice mused, as Sean listened with bemusement. Keeping himself out of the petty squbbles that they were having themselves, Nightkill was definatly aggrivated by Cain's lack of metioning his power before. Hopefully it didn't lead to dissention among this group they had gathered. That never ended well in the end, granted he had never been associated with a group. Especially since he didn't much consider himself a member of that group Pain called the Tough guys. He had distanced himself from that group, even if he did not notify Pain as of yet. He would learn soon enough.

"I would be too. That tends to ruin well put together plans." Sean mentally answered, drawing a small amount of moisture from the air. As it snaked along his fingertips, like a snake. Caressing the white flesh softly, as it moved in a slick, fluid motion. Granted it was water, so how else would it move? After a few seconds, it blipped up into the air, a single bead of moisture. That could be turned into a deadly projectile with a thought. He glanced at the odd girl as she seemed to adjust....Sean averted his eyes.

"That bitch has a p...."

"I know!" was the response, though he had to stop himself from saying it outloud. By succesfully biting his bottom lip. He decided to distract himself by showing what he could do."I can control water, shape it, and increase its pressure all with a thought. Also, i'm decently strong, and durable. Though thats about it really." Sean explained, leaning back in his chair, as he let his eyues drift over the others, sizing up each of them. Though this would be interesting either way.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2011, 3:34 pm

Ignoring Dolly's flirting attempts, and noting Sean's explanation with a nod, Nightkill sighed, and put a cigarette in his mouth. He didn't like smoking, but occasionally circumstances drove himself to it. The constant repairs he did on his body reduced any chances of cancer, but it was the principle of abstaining from drugs, such as tobacco and alcohol. He was doing well on the alcohol avoidance, but not as well on the cigarettes.

He took it out and breathed out a puff of smoke. "Very well." he said. Then he yelled something in Russian at the driver. "Стоп проклятый грузовик!" Stop the damn truck!, as would be heard by those who understood Russian. Even if they didn't, they would get the gist as the truck halted to a stop.

Nightkill put the cigarette back in his mouth. "Very well, Cain." he said, pulling out the map and pointing at a small supply closet. This is where the 'coal' was going to be transported. "Can you have us shadow travel there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 25th 2011, 4:57 pm

Duplex would continue sitting in the corner as he looked at everyone who was talking. He would note how Cain was well being the same exact way he was being at the Chinese restaurant back in their first meeting. He would then look over at Dolly who would answer Nightkill in a flirtatious manner and ever winking at him. Then there seemed to be this other female robot who was also doing what Duplex had been doing this whole time and just sitting back, studying the others. His little boy Sean would then explain some of his powers in a brief sentence or two. Then Nightkill would say something in Russian, but Duplex was able to understand him due to him knowing multiple languages from his times in the CIA. The truck would then stop as Nightkill would ask Cain to shadow travel all of them there.

"Let's go the faster the better."

Duplex would mumble a bit louder than last time.
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 25th 2011, 7:09 pm

Cain leans over and looks at the spot on the map boss man is pointing at. He scratches the back of his head then shrugs as if considering the thought before agreeing with it. "Yea, I can do it boss man, just hope none of you are scared of the shadows." He smirks as he taps a finger on the desk, the shadows slowly start to rise around all of the members of the Harbringers, ever so slowly incasing the group of people until they are all completly coverd. Once this is done they are essentially 'shadow travled' to the exact spot on the man NightKill pointed out on the map. As soon as they are there the shadows fall back onto the floor, Cain smirks and looks around at the group of people making sure he brought everyone back through with him from the shadow relm, sure it's only a quick flash through it but if you saw the wrong thing it could mentally scar you for life. "Everyone alright I hope? No one is freaked out or part of them missing?" He says, the last part more for a joke than anything else...mostly at least. He grins evily and kneels down picking up some snow having not seen it for a long time now and loving the feel of it.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2011, 7:41 pm

Nightkill looked around, and flicked on a wall switch. The light lit up the room, which was filled with coal. Coughing, he put out and put away his cigarette. "We're in. This was quicker than my plan. This whole mission might be done rather faster than I expected. Everyone's here in one piece?" he asked, casually shooting a mechanical wire out of his back at a watching camera, disabling it. He looked around at his group, and smiled. This mission wouldn't be too difficult for these ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 25th 2011, 8:29 pm

The feel of shaow travel was an odd one, to say the least. It felt sorta cold in a way, as if he were in a sort of despair that threatened to swallow him whole. It lasted for only a few seconds, but it was not the sort of feeling that wore off in that simple instant. It would last a little longer, past that moment. Though before he knew it, they were in the supply closet, coal lining the floor, Sean shivered lightly, as he felt over his forearms, still in the thick jacket. His breath didn't come out in small white clouds, but he felt oddly cold for the most part. Still it was nothing, he could not deal with. He had faced worst, way worst."Wow that was cool! I mean i've never seen anything like that, even in that weird temple place with the water god guy. That was just WOW!" The voice went on, though Sean was adjusting to his surroundings.

"Shut up, i'm trying to think." Sean mentally growled, as he took in his enviorment. He wasn't sure exactly where they were, but it hopefully wwas a strategic enough position for the plan to work. Only time would tell if Nightkill had played his cards right. Until then, he would have to hope for the best, and destroy what got in his way. Something he considered a very effective method.

"So what do we do now?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 25th 2011, 9:37 pm

Elena had been checking her nails when the odd shadows engulfed the team and transported them to a completely different location. She looked around a bit and analyzed her new surroundings. That was most definitely an interesting way to travel. She looked at the vampire boy to see if he was fatigued or not, teleporting this many people any distance might have been a chore, so many factors to consider. But nevertheless, the mission had to continue.
Conveniently, when Elena was teleported she arrived sitting on an box-like object just as she had been prior to the moving. Making her first move of the mission, Vexus stood up and brushed off her coat a little bit. She did not really need to be wearing the coat since she couldn't feel the cold, it was mostly just for fashion purposes. Elena simply did not want to get anything else on her jacket which is why she stood up. After which, she continued to examine her nails, and then crossed her arms and started at Nightkill waiting for the next order...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2011, 10:16 pm

Nightkill looked at the group. He held up the map. "Getting to Lev is simple. We just tear through the hallway we'll see when I open this door. That is a job for the main group, which will be compromised of the heavy fighters like Cain. Most of you will go with that group, and follow my directions. When you reach the end of that hallway, you take a left. At the end of that hallway, there will be a basement door. Open that door, and go down the basement. The first and only room down there will be Lev's room. As noted in the next part of my plan, you will be a diversion team. I will come with you, because

"Elena will go another route to the AI core. In case of emergency, Lev set up a system where he could shut down all of the androids. The AIs are linked to this core. The two of us are savvy with technology and can break the code and shut down the AI. To give us backup, I'll have Sean and Duplex with Elena. Where they're going should not be as heavily armed as where the diversion and capture team is, but they can provide a lot of assistance by shutting down the AI core." Nightkill knew it would be best for him to go to the AI core, but didn't wish to make the team feel he was forcing them into danger without involving himself in any. "Elena's group will go down the hallway, take a right, go down that hallway, and then take a left. The door there will lead to the AI core."

"Any questions?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 25th 2011, 10:38 pm

Sean listened intently as Nightkill explained his grand plan, which was well put together if he thought so himself. The vampire,and weird girl were going after the smart guy. While him, that guy who insisted on messing with him would go with the boss, and Elena. Who's name remined him of his mother too much. Except she looked too much of what some of his friends had called a perfect woman. He just didn't care to judge women, not one bit. Though this plan was simple enough, and he could live with it. Though it was good to bring along water, considering this facility would have a lack of such. Still he had his blade, and that was all he really needed. Especially since it could cut through anything Made it the perfect weapon, especially in the right hands, just it was in his hands."Hell yeah! We get to fuck some shit up now!!!"

Sean smirked at how true that was. He would get to let loose a little, and that was something he wanted. To let loose some pent up aggression that he had held up, to let go. If anything go in his way, it would be torn down."Ready to go when you are boss,"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 25th 2011, 10:44 pm

Cain kinda listens to what boss man was telling them, but not really paying that much attention. He scratches his head sighing really only getting a few simple things like: blow up robots, walk down hallway, go into room, and left, oh he heard a bunch of lefts that's for sure. When NightKill asks if they have any questions he amideatly speaks up,"Yea, I got one nighty, how many lefts am I supposed to take? 'cause I know I heard left in there a bunch 'o times and I don't feel like gettin lost." Cain shrugs knowing he sounds like an idiot right now, but hey when your the toughest man on the team your allowed little things like that, least he thinks so. Long as boss man ain't pissed at him he should be perfectly fine. "Oh, and I get to torture the guy if he doesn't spill what you want to know, right? He asks his blood red eyes lighting up at the though, his hand moving down to his onyx colord Kilij, a weapon built for mutilation and murder, an 'average' sword so strong it was Vlad the Impaler's main weapon of combat as well as other things.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 25th 2011, 11:25 pm

Elena paid close attention to the instructions that NightKill gave her. As the names of the other two people that were going to be in her group were mentioned she looked at them just to ensure their cooperation. After the directions were given, Elena walked over to the entrance of the designated hallway. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened her right eye and looked around for a moment. Her infrared vision had been activated so that she could see where and when they would be running into any robotic centuries. She blinked a couple times returning her vision to normal and then turned to the other two that were accompanying her.
"There are a decent amount of AI units that will be obscuring our path, though they hopefully should not pose too much of an issue to either of you. I will do my part in deactivating the core if you help in escorting me there. If there are not any complications then we will be proceeding immediately."
Since this was the first time that Elena had said anything the entire trip, she made sure to speak strong and firm so that they would know that she meant business. Though she may come off as just a pretty face with some brains, they would be wrong to underestimate her. She waited for a moment to see if the two men had anything to say, and if not she would move out and start their portion of the mission.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top