The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Project Death (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Project Death (DONE) I_vote_lcapProject Death (DONE) I_voting_barProject Death (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Project Death (DONE) I_vote_lcapProject Death (DONE) I_voting_barProject Death (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Project Death (DONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project Death (DONE) Empty Project Death (DONE)

Post by Swordsmaster September 19th 2011, 5:38 pm

"If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in him, there will be blood in the water, the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit back and watch as the world consumes you."
"Если бы вы могли сделать Бога кровоточить, люди перестали бы верить в него, там будет кровь в воде, акулы придут. Все, что мне нужно сделать, это сидеть и смотреть, как мир потребляет вы"
Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Project Death or Проект Смерть
Title: Hero Killer, PP’s lackey, Destroyer, grim reaper,смерть
Alignment: Villain
Race: MetaHuman
Hair: Black (before PP screwed with him)
Eyes: Black
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 315

Costume Description/Image: this is what he looks like now after being messed around with and body altered and screwed with by Project Perfection Project Death (DONE) 657-41

Personality: Victor is in one word deadly. He has no emotions, no free will he is incapable of not doing what his creators tell him to do, and feels nothing for anyone no matter who it is. In essence he is the perfect solider doing only what he is told to do and when he is told to do it. His voice is raspy and hard to understand from not being used for a long time.

History: Victor was born the third child,a mistake,to a very poor russian family who secretly moved to america when he was only 8 months old. Upon arriving in America his parents were confronted by a group of scientests who called themselves 'Project Perfection' looking for young children which they wanted to take for experiments and would pay the families generously with around 70,000 US dollars. Victor's family eagerly gave the scientists their 'mistake baby' in exchange for the child.

Victor was from then on raised and 'tested' on by a select few scientist from Project Perfection. They started experiminting with the baby by making sure to take away his emotions and free will at a young age, his studies and intellegence were never a big deal to them for the fact that he would only do what he was told and that alone. Victor grew up not knowing his name only ever being called 'Death' or 'destruction'. He was injected by many things as
he grew up, many of these were discs or injections shot into his brain or viens instantly teaching him a fighting technique. He is because of th trained in basically every form of combat known to mankind. If you ask him where he learned to do something he will only look at you and shrug for it is unknown to him as well.

As the years went by he heard manything said by his 'family', or project perfection, most going in one ear and out the other. Though one thing stuck and it was one simple sentence. It was 'He will kill perfection, he will beat Pain.' Death had no clue what that ment but he knew they were talking about him so when his 'family' told him to do something he did it, he had no choice for his free will was stolen, even when he was thrown in a machine and his body altered and messed with he complied. Death is now Project Perfection's main weapon, he is their only project that stayed this is simply because he was told to and the way he was raised and trained Project
Death had to comply. He now deals with their dirty work sent out to take out
the 'rouge' projects and bring back their dead bodies and DNA samples

Recently Project Perfection decided once again to alter with the abilites of their top minion. With this 'final' alteration they depleted Death of his shape shifting abilities noticing the brute uses them only to become 'human' beliving this will some how give him back his free will they stripped him of the power. Altering his DNA and bodily structure they made his fighting skill much better as well as his durability and speed.

Powers: Death has super strength,super human durability, super human reflexes.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)

INT:2
STR:6
SPD:3
END:6(six earned from PP)
EP:0
FS:6

Character Image/Description: Project Death (DONE) 657-41

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by Project Death on October 22nd 2011, 11:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Project Death (DONE) Empty Re: Project Death (DONE)

Post by Bliss September 20th 2011, 4:53 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Project Death (DONE) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya October 21st 2011, 4:57 pm

Unapproved upon request for editing
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top