The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_vote_lcapChris Zduinch (WIP) I_voting_barChris Zduinch (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Chris Zduinch (WIP) I_vote_lcapChris Zduinch (WIP) I_voting_barChris Zduinch (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chris Zduinch (WIP)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Zduinch (WIP) Empty Chris Zduinch (WIP)

Post by NoOrdinaryFan August 15th 2011, 3:46 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: N/A
Title: The Permanent
Alignment: Hero
Race: Caucasian, Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue (Green when using his powers)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs

Costume Description/Image: N/A (Doesn't wear a costume)

Personality: Christopher grew up in a world where he could trust no one; he even needed a special code when dealing with his parents to protect himself from people with shapeshifting abilities. Because of this, he never opened up to anyone, and was alone his whole life. Because he couldn't open up to anyone, Christopher became socially awkward, and is very uncomferatable in public places and situations. All he knows is how to protect himself, and his mother and father when he's sure they're actually his mother and father. In addition to not knowing how to act in public situations, Chris tends to deprive himself of emotions when he's not sure how he's supposed to react to certain actions, giving him a very dry personality.

History: Before Christopher was thought of, his adoptive grandfather, Dr. King, was working with a serum that would genetically alter a persons genetic structure in order to create a race of "superhumans". One of Dr. King's first human experiments was his six-year-old adopted son, Benjamin King (legally; biologically the boy's name was Benjamin Zduinch). After injecting his adoptive son with the serum, Dr. King noticed that he was portraying very odd characteristics; the characteristics of telekinesis and several forms of telepathy. Dr. King gave the serum to others to create more superhumans, each manifesting their own mutation, or power. Unfortunatly, the serum came with an unexpected side-effect. The serum wasn't permanent, and when the effects wore off, everyone gained extreme withdrawl symptoms, to the point where they would die if they couldn't get an injection of the serum. This made Dr. King very happy, as he could keep his superhumans upder check while they needed the serum. After finding out about his adoptive father's dark motive, Benjamin stole away enough of the serum to last him for years, and ran away from home at the age of ten.

When Ben was 21, after changing his name to Joshua to hide from his father, he met a lab assistant who was assiting in the work of replicating the serum as to stop Dr. King in his evili plot. When Ben first saw her, he instantly fell in love, and had to be around her as much as possible. Ben, known as Joshua, helped the lab assistant, Katie, and the scientist she was assiting in their work of replicating the serum to a point where it was successful, but without eliminating the withdrawl side-effect. Joshua requested to be the first experiment, as he was in need of the serum, and his supply was used in research of this new serum. After taking the injection, Katie took Joshua back to her house to keep an eye on him. Their mutual love flourished during the time Joshua spent with Katie, and the two had decided to get married.

Eventually, Joshua and Dr. King met again, and this time, Joshua was intnet on killing his adoptive father. But during their final battle, Joshua discovered that Dr. King had taken the serum in an attempt to prolong his life after discovering he had cancer. The serum worked, but also made Dr. King invincible. As Joshua was fighting a man who could not die, an antidote to the serum that would eliminate the withdrawl symptoms, but also the powers altogether was given to Joshua by the scientist Katie was assiting. In Joshua's attempt to inject Dr. King with the anti-serum, the vial exploded and the pressurized liquid changed into it's gaseous state. The noxious gas filled the air, and both Joshua and Dr. King inhaled the anti-serum. Dr. King's cancer caught up to him all at once, and he died almost instantly, and Joshua lost his powers forever.

Upon returning to Katie, Joshua found that she was being attacked by one of Dr. King's superhuman subordinates who was sent to kill "super's" who were not working for Dr. King. Joshua attempted to use his powers to help her, but remembered that he had lost them. As the man was about to kill Katie, he was telekinetically pushed into a car, crushing the car in on him and killing the man. The scientist whom Katie was assiting ran tests on Katie, and found that she was pregnate with Joshua's child, and that the baby (to become known as Christopher Zduinch) had felt his mother in stress and focused his powers through her via a proccess called "telempathy". The scientist also found that Christopher would be a permanent superhuman, making him a large target for those attempting to continue Dr. King's ambitions.

Christopher's powers accelerated his growing proccess, which resulted in him being born prematurly, and so after he was born, his heart began to fail. He was immediatly rushed to emergency, but the doctors told Joshua and Katie that he wouldn't make it. Katie turned away from Christopher and cried on Joshua's shoulder. As Joshua comferted Katie as she cried, he saw on the machine that Chris' heatbeat was increasing, instead of decreasing. Joshua pointed this out to Katie, and they both watched a burst of green light from Christopher's eyes, Chris being perfectly healthy afterwards. After, though, his ultimate healing factor became so exhausted, that it became obsolete. Sixteen years after Christopher's birth, he had, on countless occasions, been abducted, attacked, captured, and controlled, amoung many other things. Through these things, Chris learned how to fight and utilize his powers through experience instead of lessons. Christopher's powerless parents have tried hard to teach him how to be himself; to use his powers to the fullest, but only to have him learn more in one day on his own then with all the lessons they had given him together. But even though his parents are powerless, Katie had triggered telempathy on multiple occasions while Christopher was an infant, becoming less and less frequent and powerful as Chris aged, until his telempathy became obsolete. Now, Christopher hunts down everyone who had tried to abduct, experiment on, and even kill him.

Powers: Christopher inherited telekinesis from his father. Christopher also had telempathy at one point, though it is now obsolete. Christopher's telekinesis evolved to a point even greater than his fathers, to a point where he can move particles around him. This allows him to compress air to a point where he can make dense shapes out of air and use them to attack his opponent ((this can only create blunt objects)), although these shapes are almost useless to defend. He can also move the particles in lightning to a small degree (enough to deflect a lightning bolt to his side, but not enough to manipulate it any further due to it's natural speed). At one point, Christopher had the highest level of healing factor in existance, but after having it used once, his healing factor became obsolete. In addition, due to his mother being a scientist, and inheriting his father's mentally-based powers, Christopher's intelligence manisfested itself to one of the highest degree.

Power Grid: (Due to his Telekinesis, I suppose Christopher would have Pseudo-Flight, giving 21 points to distribute.)
Chris Zduinch (WIP) Chriszduinch

Power Grid colours: White bars, black background

Character Image/Description:
Chris Zduinch (WIP) Dirt-stewart
(Due to his accelerated aging, he appears older than 16)

Roleplay Sample: Christopher sat in the back of a van with a bag over his head. Three men sat next to him with guns to his head. Chris had been drugged and sedated, and his powers became useless. In addition to this, he was hallucinating and couldn't think straight. As the van took Christopher to a testing facility, they hit a bump and the mens guns eached flinched an inch and Chris took the oppertunity. He put up his arms with the bump, and span around, knocking the guns away from his head. The drug wore off quicker than the men had anticipated, and each man pulled the trigger too late, leaving small dents in the bullet-proof walls of the van. Chris tore off the sack off his head and punched the nearest man in the face. Chris then ducked as another man tried to shoot him in the back of the head, the bullet meeting his buddy's face. Then man tried to shoot Chris again, but the gun pulled itself out of the guy's hand.
"Is that all you've got?" Chis said.
The trigger was pulled by Chris' telekinesis, and the man died. Then Chris used his telekinesis to smash the drivers face into wheel and the van went out of control. The doors of the back of the van flew open and Chris levitated off the ground and the van flew out from under him. He used his telekinesis to fly himself back to his secluded home. Upon returning home, his mother, Katie, embraced Chris in a tight hug, and his father, Joshua, walked out to greet him as well.
"How you doing, bud?" Josh asked.
"I'm fine. Mom, I'm 16, you can let go now."
"I wasn't sure if you were comming back."
"Katie, they've never taken him before, so why would they be able to now?"
Chris pushed his mother away, and smiled at his parents.
"I want to go out into the real word. There are other's like me; others who can help me be all I can be. And I mean that they're good guys. They can help me stay alive and finish off everyone who want's me dead. Let me do it."
Joshua and Katie looked at each other.
"Go," Joshua finally said.
Christopher flew into the air via telekinesis with joy and flew off towards a large city to join the group of hero's protecting justice.

Last edited by NoOrdinaryFan on August 16th 2011, 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
NoOrdinaryFan
NoOrdinaryFan

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Chris Zduinch (WIP) Empty Re: Chris Zduinch (WIP)

Post by Arcana August 15th 2011, 4:37 pm

Just to say you put 20 points out for your grid. So either you can get perfect flight , or you can put another point in your grid Razz
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOrdinaryFan August 15th 2011, 4:59 pm

O_O Thanks. I was sure that was 21 points, but I guess not.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher Zduinch
NoOrdinaryFan
NoOrdinaryFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade August 15th 2011, 6:04 pm

Very nice charrie, you can tell he was well thought out. XD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 6:06 pm

Don't know about you, but a healing factor of one is so weak and small that you might as well not have it. Just me though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade August 15th 2011, 6:09 pm

That's the point Nightkill.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 6:11 pm

I see that's mentioned, I'm just saying he might as well say it went away completely so that he has the extra point for something else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade August 15th 2011, 6:40 pm

We aren't all stat obsessed ya know. >.>

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOrdinaryFan August 15th 2011, 6:41 pm

Thanks for the advice, Zaboo.

Christopher Zduinch
NoOrdinaryFan
NoOrdinaryFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 7:00 pm

Jejune Nightshade wrote:We aren't all stat obsessed ya know. >.>

See, he listened to me. Razz

Looks good to me, but wait for a mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOrdinaryFan August 15th 2011, 7:09 pm

Zaboo wrote:
Jejune Nightshade wrote:We aren't all stat obsessed ya know. >.>

See, he listened to me. Razz

Looks good to me, but wait for a mod.

I wish were were allowed to put, say, 7 points into one aspect of EP, and then a few more into another aspect of EP. I want telekinesis to be as powerful as it can be, and if the healing is useless, then why have it?
NoOrdinaryFan
NoOrdinaryFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2011, 7:10 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOrdinaryFan August 15th 2011, 7:30 pm

O_O I hope mods/S mods/admins think it's a good idea.
NoOrdinaryFan
NoOrdinaryFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade August 15th 2011, 8:18 pm

*shakes fist at Zaboo and Fan*

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOrdinaryFan August 15th 2011, 8:28 pm

yeah, yeah. that just happened! XD

Christopher Zduinch
NoOrdinaryFan
NoOrdinaryFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top