The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:23 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:23 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_vote_lcapNpc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_voting_barNpc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_vote_lcapNpc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_voting_barNpc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) Empty Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.)

Post by Arcana July 27th 2011, 11:14 pm

Alignment:neutral
Race:manifestation of an aspect of Seans personality.
Hair:black with blonde highlights.
Eyes:blue gree, kinda grey
height:5'4
weight:152

Personality:Unlike the other manifestations of seans personality. Serenity is female. The center and core of his being. Kind and caring. Unable to express anger even if the situation calls for it.

History: She is the essential essence of the man known as Sean, so she was born the day he was. With the same personality as him, but she was with the duty of protecting his innocence, so that he would never fall completely into darkness. Thought hat was after her being given life in the ruins of the shrine of kings. Then she was the guardian of the ring Sean so sought after, though after that she was supposed to fade away, instead somehow reforming in his mind.

Power: Being the core of Sean she has water manipulation just like he does.

Character image/description: She is about the same height as Sean. With long black hilighted hair that flows down her back. She prefers to wear graphic t-shirts. Tight black jeans with ripped up knees. Greyish eyes and a slim frame. She is pretty much a girl version of Sean.

Powergrid:
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) Lyyio
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alignment: good
race:manifestation of Seans personality
Hair:black
Eyes:greyish
Height:2'11
weight:46

personality: Being the embodiment of innocence. He is completely against violence. Hiding when any form of it is near. Innocene is a pure and gentle being. Born from every positve emotion within Sean.

History: He has existed ever since Sean was born, just not in a concious form. Stopping its progression at the age of four, so it has the body, and mostly the mind of a child. As well as the physical apearence of Sean when he was four. He is the ofrm of all that is good within Sean, one of the only things that keep him from the pit of self loathing that await him in his mind.
Power: none

Character description/image: He takes the form of a four year old Sean. Short and chubby. Wearing ragged jeans and a shirt with a smilie on it. Instead of having highlighted hair. He has simple black hair, and greyish eyes.

Power grid:
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) Dzv59v
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alignment: evil
Race:manifestation of Seans personality.
Hair:ink black
Eyes: inky black
Height:5'4 most of the time
Weight:119

Personality:Hatred is the concentration of all of Seans negative feelings. Malice and bloodlust radiating from it. it craves in ts core is slaughter. To kill any thing in its sights. The more Sean cares for them. The more it wants them to suffer. Though it is capable of controlling its bloodlust when absolutly nescessary.

History:He was born when ever Sean first felt hate for something, from then on hes grown off of Seans negative emotions, till he was given a concious by the force of the ruins that guarded the ring of godly power. Though he was thought ot be kileld by Sean and Sul-Fury, the emotions within him still remaind, so he reformed. Only unable to eascape from Seans body till he could gather the power to once again.

Power: Hatred being made of negative feelings has no definite shape. Able to change its shape at will. Even hardening its body. Able to change its arms into any weapon imaginable. Even regenerating when its body is ripped tp peices.
Morphing= 1 EP
Regeneration=5

Character image/ description: a swirling mass of negative emotion. Looks like living tar. Able to take any shape. Though he loves to take a mokery of Seans form,or a large mass of black substance.
Power grid:
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) 2u6e2rc

((OOC:Won't be used in combat till way later in the future.))

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on July 28th 2011, 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2477
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) Empty Re: Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.)

Post by The Black Arrow July 28th 2011, 1:47 am

Serenity and Innocence are fine, but Hatred has to many powers.

His ability to morph would cost 1 EP, and to stretch that far would cost at least 5 EP. 2 Miles is crazy. That only leaves 1 EP for the regen, but to do what you've labeled would require at least 5 as well.

You'll have to tone her down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) Empty Re: Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.)

Post by Arcana July 28th 2011, 3:03 am

Fixed it, now only have the morphing, and the regeneration factor.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2477
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 28th 2011, 3:44 am

Alright, just remember that even with 5 EP into his regen he cannot start regenerating until his body is no longer taking damage. Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Npc's of the manifestations of Seans personality(Not really for combat, but will possibly put into combat situations in the distant future.) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum