The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_vote_lcapIt's Destiny? Whatever. I_voting_barIt's Destiny? Whatever. I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
It's Destiny? Whatever. I_vote_lcapIt's Destiny? Whatever. I_voting_barIt's Destiny? Whatever. I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Destiny? Whatever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Destiny? Whatever. Empty It's Destiny? Whatever.

Post by Paine June 15th 2011, 7:56 pm

A light, little rattling sound reverberated the dank back alley Becca found herself in. She was alone, oscillating from one end of the wall, to the other. She had a can of spray paint in her hand. A neon green, with glow in the dark pigments. She was marking the wall with a very lovely scribe of her stage name. Paine. It was first painted in a cerulean blue; brighter than the Caribbean sea. The outline, the neon green, was making a nice little touch to the large, arrow ended letters. A few stars and such surrounded the large ground to top of the solid concrete wall mural sort of piece. The rest of the building was brick. Paine stepped back and shook her can again, raising a brow. She had her usual hoodie tied around of her waist, a tank top dressing her upper half. It was specked with paint. The sun was setting, and the street lamps were just kicking on to life.

She stretched and wiggled her bare toes, bending over to let her knuckles brush the concrete. She let the can of paint slip from her grasp, her eyes closing to allow her ears a chance to listen. Cars. All sorts of cars were passing by this lone alley, leaving nothing even close to suspicion running through even the cops' minds. Her form stood back up, eyes still closed. She heard a few birds, arguing up on the roof of the building behind of her. A woman leaned out of her window and flicked crumbs off of her table cloth. A man was sitting by his window, a radio playing the six o'clock news. "There's going to be light thunder storms rolling into the Big Apple this afternoon. Seven o'clock showers that could last all night. Back to the music, Pamela." A soft, elder voice had spoken over the radio. It was crackly, and warm. Her eyes opened, the white left on the wall in front of her flashing a glimpse of Chaos' face, just as a streak of lightning lashed out against the cloudy heavens.

She froze and her chest heaved. Thunder roared a few moments later, stirring Paine's thoughts. She slammed herself against the brick of the building behind of her. There was a dumpster to her left, the lids closed. Her shoes and socks were lazily set up there, along with a few more cans of paint. She heaved a sigh and caught her breath, shaking her head lightly. It was only a figment of her imagination. Chaos was in a coma somewhere safe. Or, maybe he died for real. All she could remember was the fact that he was not going to be calling her cell phone anymore. She reached into her front right pocket, fishing for the slim smart phone. She flipped it open and checked her messages. A bright white (0) was staring her right back. Her pupils dilated for a moment and she leaned her head back, slamming it against the brick. No pain for her, but the brick whined and cracked in protest of her thick skull. She closed the phone, blindly shoving it back into her pocket. Another crack of lightning blared across the sky, thunder following afterward.

Rain started to squeeze out of the dark gray puffs of cotton. It was almost as if the hands of God were choking an apostle, or something. Paine had her face tilted skyward, her chest rising and falling in normal motions. She felt a few small drops of rain make their way into the alleyway, washing a bit of paint from her cheek. She couldn't help but smile and breath in slowly through her nose. The smell of rain hitting the concrete. The sound of rain washing away sin, hate, crime. It was almost magical. She loved the rain more than anything weather could give her; even sleet, snow, or hail. Paine reached for her socks, slipped them on, and then dropped her shoes onto the concrete and stepped into them. She bent down and tied them slowly, allowing the rain to soak into her shirt and cling to her skin. This feeling was better than a much needed shower. She had no intention of going anywhere, but maybe she would just walk and enjoy this marvelous rain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's Destiny? Whatever. Vywjf8
It's Destiny? Whatever. Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

It's Destiny? Whatever. Empty Re: It's Destiny? Whatever.

Post by Illya June 15th 2011, 8:29 pm

John moved quickly across the buildings of New York, sprinting at high speeds while jumping from building to building. He had just received a message from his contacts that one of his siblings had been spotted. John moved with powerful drugs pushing his muscles, ridden with cocaine addiction and years of abuse due to battles with superhumans. Despite all the pain, John kept on moving. He was running out of time, and he needed to get his plan into motion. It didn't matter if his body was broken and beaten by the end of it, John was going to get his revenge. His leg muscles lifted him off into the next adjacent building, landing squarely onto the concrete. John opened his tactical computer, observing the GPS in order to review the coordinates he received from his source, calculating the trajectory and variables from what he knew about his sibling.

John landed squarely on the ground from the top of a building, his armor whistled with the wind as he came crashing to the ground. A small crater being created by the sheer force of his fall, protected by his personal shield. John moved quickly, yet silently through the streets. Molding within the crowd like a shadow, making sure that he was almost invisible to sight. His trench coat covered his armor, making him look just like everyone else and making sure that he didn't arouse suspicion. He continued to move by his calculations till he found his sibling, going only by what he knew about appearance and mannerisms. John silently followed until his sibling was alone, watching her as she began to do her activities. Finally, he approached her, his helmet activated to hide his face, the rain trickling down the sides of his metallic helmet and waterproof trench coat.

"Well, if it isn't a beautiful night for a stroll?" John said as he came close towards Rebecca O'Day, Paine, his younger sister. One that has been confirmed to dislike Pain just as much as he did. John wished to talk to her peacefully, but he wasn't one to take his sibling likely. He was well aware of their differences, his sister had far greater powers than he did, and she was well known. "But a woman shouldn't be going out alone"

John's voice through his helmet sounded metallic, robotic, inhuman... But the oldest of Pain's children still managed to let out a vibe of contempt, Rebecca's mother at least got love from Pain, while John's had nothing, nothing but a child with an inborn cocaine addiction. Despite his distaste for his sibling, John was willing to let that slide for the purpose of his true goal. He wanted Rebecca on his side, he wanted someone who hated Pain just as much as he did, he needed her.

Last edited by Dakota on September 4th 2011, 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 15th 2011, 9:06 pm

Paine's head was bowed when the robotic timbre filled the alleyway. She narrowed her eyes and let a little scowl curve over her lips. Her muscles tensed, and her skin iced over. The rain started to freeze an inch from her skin and fall to the concrete like sleet. Some were like small balls of hail. She stood up and looked toward the man. He was of an average build, though it was odd seeing such a figure in this alley. Actually, it wasn't odd at all. The trench coat over did it a bit. "What do you want?" She hadn't even flinched when he spoke again, commenting on how a woman shouldn't be out alone. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Say's you, punk." She allowed her upper lip a moment to snarl and flare up in a grotesque expression. It was her way of saying she had better things to do than sit around and talk to creeps in long, waterproof coats. She took a step forward, her black leather converse seeming more and more tight as her body temperature dropped. Her wet clothes sort of molded to her body, seeing as her temperature froze the clothes against her. They moved with her, though, a few cracking sounds being her when she took her step forward. The tank top whined and snapped, the cloth becoming it's natural composure, free of the moisture it held previously. Needless to say, she had no idea who this guy was, but if he wanted to fight, she was in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's Destiny? Whatever. Vywjf8
It's Destiny? Whatever. Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya September 4th 2011, 7:44 am

John watched and scanned as the temperature went below zero around him, the water around him literally freezing in place, suspended in the air. The cool chill and change in temperature would have bothered most men, but John was different, his suit kept his vitals in check, making sure the man inside would not simply freeze to death. From within the confines of his helmet, John raised an eyebrow, watching as his sister displayed her powers without restraint, sharing her response type comparable to Pain, just as his observations predicted. His sister was a powerful cryokinetic, on top of that, she was also a medium level super strength and durability, all of these made her a dangerous combatant, to one who would show fear to that kind of thing. However, John did not fear his sister or her power, he had come to her with a purpose, and he was going to get the message out to her and give her a choice.

John raised his hands in the air in a form of surrender, trying to signal to his sister that he was not here to do harm. However, knowing Rebecca and her similarities with Pain, it would be best to attempt to talk things through. "Hey hey hey, I didn't come all this way here just to have a fight with you. I've come to talk, nothing more nothing less." John said, his expressionism able to display the type of emotions he was giving off from within the suit. The suit was usually the most useful thing John could ever use, but expressing emotion was not one of them. "Geez, meet a guy for the first time and all of a sudden you get ready to skewer him. Didn't your mother ever teach you proper manners? Well, I couldn't expect Brock to know much about that. So he couldn't have taught you that, it is tough living with Pain as a father, or am I the only one? Ah I speak with all this talk of manners, but I have lost my own" John said through his mask, his voice once again as robotic and inhuman as ever. He gave his sister a short, curt bow, placing one arm ahead and one arm behind like a stage performer that had just finished a standing ovation. "It is a pleasure to meet you dear sister, I am John Vanko, your older brother"

John theorized that once the prospect of being the older sibling set in, Rebecca would be more entitled to hear what he had to say. But the children of Pain were prone to unpredictability, something that John himself had to plan for just in case. Once the required fields were taken care of, John would ask the all important question. He was going to ask her plain and simple, join him, or get the hell out of the way.
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top