The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barTrouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barTrouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trouble in the park (open to all)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the park (open to all)

Post by XxRedxX May 21st 2011, 4:28 am

((Sorry for taking so long, busy =P))

A calm breeze blew against Jacks' clothing as he looked up into the blue sky to watch a single cloud over the sun casting a shadow onto the ground. Suddenly, he heard the woman call back to him as she started to jog briskly down the trail. 'Right thing to do would be to stay here and make sure everything went alright...' Jack slipped the gun out of his hoodie and dropped them to the ground. 'but she is right, I don't feel like staying.' Jack turned and held his hand up as if calling a taxi. "Sure thing, wait up!"

Without much effort Jack caught up to her, trying to make it seem like he was no faster than an average male and when he caught up he matched his pace with hers'. He offered a friendly smile and looked forward at the beautiful path before them. "I love places like these. You escape the modern world into the natural world but are still a part of both." Looking at the woman, he couldn't help but scan her quickly to determine her level of health and the source to her odd ability. He couldn't determine the source of her ability but was happy to see she was very healthy. "I guess that is why they put a park here though, right?" Unknowingly, Jack just 'checked' her out and wasn't aware that this sort of action could be taken negatively.

XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the park (open to all)

Post by SpectrumAngel May 21st 2011, 11:52 am

(ooc; it's okay. TBH, I'm not entirely sure how much longer I really want to be on this site anyways. I've had some other RP sites come to my attention so I've been spending a lot of time reviewing them. Sorry for the shortness my brain is half fried at the moment.)

Kerry half smiled, she was aware of the guy checking her out. It happened just about every time she went out in public. Still, it did feel nice to have been rescued for a change, and the attempt at small talk was cute.
"Kerry. My name's Kerry. If you're gonna check me out you better know my name." She laughed easily, what she said having no malice or mockery to it. "So how does this work? Do I like, pay you or something?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 2vai8ewTrouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 Angeljpz
SpectrumAngel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX May 23rd 2011, 8:30 am

At first Jack was confused wondering how she knew he was scanning her, but then he searched the phrase quickly on the internet and realized what she had meant. "Oh no, it wasn't that at all miss Kerry!" Jack was embarrased, he did find her attractive but jack was farely sure she didn't date robots. "I was simply analyzing your health..." Jack froze realizing his choice of words. Then she asked if she had to pay him, and he suddenly felt even more confused forcing him to slightly stutter as he spoke.

"P-pay?" He muttered out, "No need, a life is worth every risk and besides I was in no real danger." He would leave her to ponder what he meant considering she wouldn't know that his chassis could take severe punishment. Part of him started wondering if he would have done the same if he was more mortal than what he was. Letting out a sigh, Jack looked forward slightly depressed by the constant reminder that he wasn't human. 'Why do i even bother socializing with people...i'm not one of them.'
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumAngel May 25th 2011, 12:02 pm

((OOC;
so, I'm sorry, but I'm done with this site. There's some cool people here, and some not so cool, but in a nutshell I've been bitten by a fantasy bug and moved along to a different site. You can find me on Mizahar, but as far as this board goes? I'm out.))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 2vai8ewTrouble in the park (open to all) - Page 2 Angeljpz
SpectrumAngel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top