The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_vote_lcapJust a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_voting_barJust a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_vote_lcapJust a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_voting_barJust a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) Empty Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk)

Post by Swordsmaster August 24th 2011, 4:44 pm

The Red Knight jogss through central park in his armor, brodswoard in it's sheath, and his shield on his back. He gets odd looks from the people in the park but he just shakes his head and keeps on walking looking around for a good aponent for a challange. Having not had a good fight in a long time, really ready to test himself out on a super again, the Captian having been his last super he fought and having really needed to challange himself once more. Not seeing anyone that stands out, he shrugs and sits down underneath a tree and looks around putting his hands behind behind his head and closing his eyes softly wisteling Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) Empty Re: Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk)

Post by NightHawk August 24th 2011, 5:05 pm

James sat on a old wooden park bench, with his face buried in a old spy novel, despite having been up for the past 24 hours straight this warm day was too nice to pass up. The sun sat high in the sky and the breeze blew calmly every so often, the birds in a nearby oak tree were chirping and a man in red armor was jogging through the park. James placed his novel on his lap and rubbed his eyes, he knew he had been up for quite awhile but did he really just see that? When the spots faded from his vision due to rubbing his eyes too hard he saw the odd man in red continuing his jog, Well you don't see that everyday James thought silently too himself. He sat on the bench debating for a moment wether or not to investigate the odd man, he really had hoped for a quiet day but his curiosity got the best of him.

Stretching as he stood up he carefully slipped the old book in the back pocket of his pants, he was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with a large rip in the right knee, a simple black tee shirt and black sneakers, it sort of felt weird to him not being in his armor that had almost become a second skin too him, but he figured it would draw too much attention to read a book in full costume during the middle of the day.

Strolling over to the armored man who sat in the shade of a large tree and now appeared to be humming to himself, James gently tapped on his shoulder and with a quizical tone asked "What exactly are you doing?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What this city needs is shining light.
A beacon of hope that all can look up to and put their faith in. Until he comes, it's going to have to settle with me.
NightHawk
NightHawk

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk) Empty Re: Just a jog through the park, or is it? (closed to nighthawk)

Post by Swordsmaster August 24th 2011, 5:19 pm

The Red Knight looks up at the person from his sitting position and shrugs. "I'm sittin underneath a tree whats it look like I'm doing?" He states streatching and standing up to his full height of 6'0" and looking at the person, sizing him up wondering to himself. "Though I am also looking for a good aponent to train with, I have not had a good fight in a while, which honestly saddens me greatly." He says shrugging and taking out his broadsword and slowls starts sharpening it wondering why this person came up to him, because usually people go out of their way to avode the stormbringer. Sure, he isn't that well known around these parts but a man in armor? Usually not someone you want to go up to and start some random conversation with, but hey Red doesn't mind it that much any way, usually used to people ignoring him all the time unless its some random little kid.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NightHawk August 24th 2011, 5:30 pm

As the man stood James could tell by the way he carried himself that he was not your average crazy person or prankster who stole a suit of armor, no this man had a sense of power to him. James noticed the knight sizing him up and couldn't help but notice he did the same. He stood about a inch taller than James but this didn't bother him for he was use to being on the short side, though without his armor he felt far less confident and powerful than normal.

Seeing the long broadsword unsheathed James began to second guess why he had even bothered to talk to this guy. He listened careful to the man's explanation and even though he had none of his weapons or armor on him, he felt the need to accept the man's challenge. "Well right now there's too many people around but if you return tonight, i'm sure someone will show up for a fight." As James finished his sentence he turned and walked away hoping that his little hint hadn't been too subtle.

A beacon of hope that all can look up to and put their faith in. Until he comes, it's going to have to settle with me.
NightHawk
NightHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster August 24th 2011, 5:40 pm

The Red Knight laughs as he sees the man start to absent mindedly sizing him up. "Hmm if they're smart the would run away if they saw a fight start up..." He says but shrugs at what the man says and laughs slightly at what he says next, "oh I believe I will be back you can count on that." He watches the man walk away and when he is out of site he goes over to a tree and sits down underneath it again continuing to sharpen his broadsword loving the fact that he was trained how to use it, the feel of its mighty power in his hand when he swings or slashes it down at his apponent, the fear in their eyes. Oh sure The Red Knight is no villain but he surely is no hero either, to him he is whichever way the wind storm blows that day.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NightHawk August 24th 2011, 5:52 pm

6 Hours Later

The sun had set about a hour ago and it was a new moon tonight so outside when not in the safe warm glow of the streetlights you were lucky too see two feet in front of your face. Perfect Nighthawk thought to himself as he slowly walked into the park, examining every shadow to make sure no one was sticking around at night. The park was abandoned except for a few small creatures that started at the strange man from there woodland homes.

It felt good to be back in his armor, compared to the Red Knight's armor it was thin and more flexible maybe not quite as strong but was by far more high tech. Waiting for his opponent he lazily lleaned up against the tree he first confronted the man under, he fiddled with the pouches on his belt making sure he had all of his tools. This would be Hawk's first fight with a super and his stomach was in a knot from the anticipation, sure he had taken down gang members countless times but this was something completley dangerous and far more dangerous. But if he ever wanted to be a true hero and make the world a better place than he knew he would have to fight one sooner or later.

NightHawk
NightHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster August 24th 2011, 6:04 pm

The Red Knight grins seeing a man in a pitch black suit walk into the park. He smirks up in the tree standing on a very strong branch so that it wouldn't snap underneath the weight of his armor. He grins knowing it has to be the man from before,and snaps his fingers a lightning bolt stricking the ground and the strombringer hits a switch the lights turning on around the park as he jumps down from the tree landing infront of the man. "So, you my challanger?" He asks knowing he is but still wanting to know, "the name is The Red Knight, and you?" He says/asks the man cracking his nuckels and messing around with his armor, setting it exactly where he wants it to be. "You seen that lightning?" He asks 'randomly' "Hope that doesn't mean a storm is coming, would seriously suck if it did."

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NightHawk August 24th 2011, 6:13 pm

The strike of thunder made Nighthawk jump a little, though he tried his best to hide it, the sky is clear where the hell did it co.. Hawk started to think to himself but than suddenly the lights everywhere lit up in unison, So much for the cover of night. Almost as soon as he finished this thought the armored man dropped down in front of him with a dull thud.

James listened to the man talk and watched as he fidgeted with his armor, "Yeah it would suck but this will be over long before a storm could pick up." James knew he had to stay confident so he wouldn't let the thought of fighting someone with powers freeze him with fear.

Sliding his left foot back and moving his right foot forward just a bit, James put himself in a traditional fighting stance. With a sly smile spreading across his face he said in a low but confident voice "Bring it on."

NightHawk
NightHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster August 24th 2011, 8:09 pm

The Red Knight laughs and nods in agreement, "Yes I agree, it will be over way before any storm can come and ruin it." He says then laughs and grins, he smirks and getting into a fighting stance and unsheathing his swoard and pointing it at the man. He takes his shield with three spikes on it off of his back, putting it on his arm, gripping the straps and raising the shield to a defending position to block on coming attacks. "You asked for it." He says smirking and faking a slash at his head then going down for a real slash at his left side. He quickly follows the first slash up with a jab to the mans midsection.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NightHawk August 24th 2011, 10:36 pm

The lights cast a eerie glow throughout the park, they were not covering all of the park so there was plenty of shadows still covering the battlefield, Hawk thought to himself and quickly developed a plan. He could tell this man was heavily armored and would not be easily brought down, but the night watchman had quite a few tricks ready for him stashed up his sleeve.

Hawk silently laughed at the knights slow and sluggish swings, the moment he made his first fake attack Hawk jumped back out of the blades range, and qickly returned the attack by reaching into his belt and pulling out a small blue ball looking thing, his cyro capsule. He loved this weapon for most people greatly underestimated what this small device could do. With lightning fast reflexes he cocked back and threw the ball straight at the man while he was in the motion of his second swing, wherever this grenade hit wether it be on the man or on the ground would suddenly be developed with a small but thick layer of ice.

Not waiting too see if the attack hit Hawk dug into the back pouch on his belt and drew another capsule but this was a dull gray and slightly larger than the other one, he slammed this one into the ground inbetween himself and his opponent, with a small poof the gap between them quickly filled with artifical smoke. Hawk knew the man would still be busy dealing with the cyro capsule so he took the opportunity to seperate the two of them. He took off running into the deeper parks of the park were it wasn't so well lit. "Catch me if you can!" Hawk yelled out in a mocking tone.

NightHawk
NightHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster August 25th 2011, 7:33 am

((slow and sluggish? Really? He's got the same speed as your character xD but whatever))
The Red Knight scoffs and uses his shiled to block the first attack, paying no attention as the front of it is incased in ice, not much of a bother to him really at all. When the masked man throws a pelet on tge ground The Red Knight raises his shield to block anything that might come to harm him, only to be might with a clowd of smoke. He rolls his eyes and lowers his shield but not by much, he walks away from the spot looking for the hawk thened cap crusader. Hearing what he calls out the Knight scoffs yelling out "face me like a real man you coward! Stop hiding behind your shadows!." He spins his sword in his hand, watching everything he sees move unsure of where the man is, knowing if he caught the masked hero the fight would be over quickly. Not as quick as he'd like of coarse because of those damned pelets and whatever else the hawk in black could muster up, but in a hand to hand, strength against strength The Red Knight knows he has him beat.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top