The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Valkyrie I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Valkyrie I_vote_lcapValkyrie I_voting_barValkyrie I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valkyrie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valkyrie Empty Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie April 29th 2011, 8:38 pm

Valkyrie
A Vigilante Ranger

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Valkyrie
Title: The Psycho Femme Tank
Alignment: Hero; Chaotic Good
Race: Caucasian; Human
Hair: Brown; Bleached Blonde
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 137 lbs
Blood type: B+

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Nina is histrionic in every sense of the word, constantly pushing her own limits and being over the top. She is passionate about the things she likes, profoundly spiteful toward what she hates, and is often deeply engaged with things she hasn't quite decided her feelings on yet. She is adamant about punishment when it comes to negative behavior, preferring an end-all approach with anything she deems to be ''evil'' or otherwise bad, often leading to her own alienation in the process. She is a lone wolf, but not by choice; she prefers company and aid, but her extreme emotional and physical actions often push people away, especially potential colleagues. When it comes to social interaction, Nina can be a bit of a follower, seeking the happiness of others as opposed to her own. She is not the most logical of folk, and considers herself to be a better accessory than a main event; excellent at taking orders and following them through to the T, issues only arise when people don't approve of the means she uses to reach her ends. Due to her lack of brain power, she is easily overcome with emotion and can be duped if her enemy capitalizes on that.

She can be childish at times, and extremely mature and unflinching at others, and is rarely at a happy medium. More often than not, you will find her angry due to her constant judgment of the activities and people around her, leaving her bitter about how little she can actually change. Nina is determined to make a difference, and doesn't care about how many corpses she leaves in the wake of what she honestly believes is a better world.

History: Nina is the sixth and final child born to Michael and Liza Wynowski; she is the only girl. Her father was a high ranking officer in the army, and he instilled his beliefs, morals, and virtues deeply into his beloved daughter, as well as teaching her things like hand-to-hand combat. She grew up harassed by her five brothers, jealous at their fathers clear favoritism, causing her to become loud and outlandish, constantly trying to one-up her siblings and remain on top ( or at least untouched ). Her father let this rebellious behavior slide, waving it off as youthful exuberance, when in reality he simply did not want to displease her, lest he lose her affection. Her mother barely had a hand in her upbringing when she was young, she felt detached from this boyish young girl, and catered to her five sons instead. After an odd, but character building childhood, her father went MIA when she was 9, leaving a hole in her life, and her mental stability slightly unhinged. Without the constant instruction and rigidity of her fathers presence, she grew violent, stretching what were once basic moralities into paper thin extremes. Her mother babied her, preferring a more feminine child, which caused Nina to only balk further, pushing the limits farther and breaking even more rules in search for the ( vague ) guidelines once supplied by her father. At age 17, with all of her brothers moved out, years of maternal repression and defiance had spread her too thin, causing her to snap. She tore apart her childhood home, leaving its rooms in ruins before packing a modest bag of essentials and hitting the road. Now, she searches for a place to belong, baddies to beat up, or at least a companion to spend time with.

The Powers

Invulnerability: Her skin is impenetrable due to a mutation of the surface keratin, causing extreme bonding in the cell walls, basically forming a thin but strong barrier for her internal workings.

Super Strength: She has insane strength; a product of dense, protein-rich muscles. Instead of tearing, giving out, or any other normal behavior, they merely bear the weight without wear. She can lift several tons beyond her own weight, yet she doesn't lack an ability to use a delicate touch ( namely she doesn't accidentally crush things ).

Combat Master: Teachings from her Army officer father, as well as other combat masters from the Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force have given her a well-rounded and expansive knowledge of combat, unarmed or otherwise. Living out a short stint as a homeless person also expanded her base with a dash of street fighting. She is a crack shot with most firearms, a fatal player in hand-to-hand or knife fights, but her favorite is, by far, fighting with an extended staff. She will throw her weight and strength around every chance she gets, and is very fond of simply absorbing enemy blows and plowing through them regardless.

Grid
Spoiler:
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 8
Speed: 3
Durability: 8
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 7
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Potency: 0
Flight: 1
Wealth: 1

Last edited by TheAmericanValkyrie on December 5th 2012, 6:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Empty Re: Valkyrie

Post by Super Cutie April 30th 2011, 5:33 pm

With six strength you can lift far more than a thousand pounds.

We're talking like tons and tons here.

but other than that this app is perfect.

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 4th 2012, 5:13 am

Unapproved for an edit! Oh dang girl. I won't reapprove this until you've adjusted her stats to the new system, by the way. (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie December 5th 2012, 6:42 am

Redone, ready for approval.

Spoiler:

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon December 5th 2012, 7:16 am

Approved.

Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top