The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Sword of the water god and such

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sword of the water god and such

Post by Kander April 30th 2011, 6:42 pm

The crazed monster hissed again as shadowy spikes stabbed into her, piercing through her scales and drawing blood. Then, the burst of water summoned by Sean knocked her over, though it didn't knock her back as much as it should have. Greenish blood oozed from her wounds, but she showed no signs of letting up; if anything, she looked more infuriated than she was before.

Brightside, who could only get up slowly due to the freezing cold at his back, was nearly ready to attack the fish creature. The girl's warning about the cold was ignored (Get lost? What the fuck?), but the sounds of continued struggle were not. He morphed his shield into a spear, and (more importantly) formed a wall behind him, cutting off the cold darkness and preventing him from being knocked into it should the fish-lady attack him again. He attempted a stance not unlike the javelin throwers in the Olympics (though, sadly, lacking alot of the form), and launched his weapon with both his own strength and his force.

Though the spear hit the creature dead on, it only managed a shallow cut on her back. She turned towards him then, hissing angrily and made a move to rush at him.

Kander

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sword of the water god and such

Post by Hound May 1st 2011, 4:08 am

With so many attackers the Nagi could hardly decide who to strike at next. Finally she seemed set the sparkle Spartan, wielding a shiny shield after tossing a rainbow spear. It felt like a scene from Jason and the Argonauts. Truly this was not what he imagined when he woke up in that dumpster this morning with a two homeless men having sex on top of him. Sure, Hound expected the day to be weird, but this was all kinds of weird. Did those homeless men even say sorry?

No, no, no. Hound, Focus. Good Boy.

Hound quickly capitalised on the Nagi's turned back. Running full speed he, placed his blade between his teeth, and took a running leapt onto the Snake lady's back. Immediately he began crawling up the bucking bronco of a woman. The last time he was tossed around so hard while trying to get atop a woman, he... you know what? Hound has never had to try so hard. Women normally just... no, that's too personal. Keep it professional

Hound continued to ascend the snake lady, as he curled his left arm around her throat, he reached for the blade between his teeth with his right hand. If he could, he was about to blind her in one eye.

Time to talk like a pirate!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hound, The Tracker, The Archer, The Hunter
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 Hound110
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 Hound3
Voth, The Lizard King
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 Voth
The Sword of the water god and such - Page 4 Voth-1
Hound
Hound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 80
Job : Military
Registration date : 2011-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 2nd 2011, 8:50 pm

Alice mentally cheered as her attack hit, "Ok, let's keep it goin'" she muttered, watching as Sean's attack then pushed the nagi back. But that seemed to make the snake woman even more pissed off then before. Out of the corner of her eye, she noted that Brightside had formed a giant wall behind him that blocked off the darkness. She sighed in relief, resuming her watch on the nagi. That's when the javelin struck, making a shallow wound on the nagi's back. It hissed angrily, rushing towards Brightside. Seeing this, Alice started to act, only for Hound to jump on the lady. She stared in disbelief as he tried to gouge the snake lady's eyes out... She shook her head, back to business. With that, she took a deep breath, taking some darkness and forming it into an immaterial mist. It slowly surrounded the nagi, ready to be formed into anything. Alice took another deep breath, "Gotta focus." she thought, feeling the slight strain... but hey, the training was definently helping.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 7th 2011, 10:02 pm

The hobo jumped on its back? What the hell was it thinking. Fer all eh knew it could grow fucking back blades or some crazy shit. No he had to finish this now. As water condensed into a shape. A claymore as long as his body. As he gripped it with both hands. Lookign at the nagi warily. Waiting only a second before charging. Claymore positioned of a diagonal swipe. Most likely to cleave the bitch in twain. He had enough of this game. There was something he was looking for. This thing was in his way. It had to die.
((OOC:Sorry it is soooooooooo short. I have major writers block towards this topic for some reason.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Brightside May 9th 2011, 6:32 pm

The insane naga quickly caught up to Brightside, pouncing on him before he had a chance to react. Pinning him down with it's superior strength, it opened it's blood covered mouth, clearly ready to take a chunk out of him. It hissed it's triumphant, hoping to smell the fear from it's helpless victim.

Instead, Brightside merely said "Missed a spot." and spat in it's face, his cool confidence returning to him.

The creature nearly shook violently from the outrage, it's focus so strong on him that she had clearly forgotten everything around her - which was just what Brightside had wanted. Noticing the crazy hobo leap onto the scaly thing and climb up on it, Brightside formulated an uncharacteristically intelligent plan: distract the already enraged creature even more so that the savage man could wound it.

And that's exactly what happened. The hobo's knife struck home, ramming straight into the creature's eye and spewing green blood everywhere. It roared then, a resounding shout of rage and pain utterly alien compared to her previous hissing. It quickly scrambled with animal like ferocity to tear the unfortunate hobo off it's body. Once again, she was defeated by her own rage: Sean's strike tore deep into the creature's hide, letting loose even more blood.

Her next cry was pain mixed with fear, as she abandoned her previous efforts and headed toward the waterfall, knowing that death was not far away.

A rumble resounded throughout the stone room, and the previous, awe-inspiring voice spoke again, this time with no hint of weariness; just pure authority and power. "Sister? What has happened? Have you come to harm?"
Mr. Brightside
Mr. Brightside

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 9th 2011, 10:41 pm

Hound released his grip on the snake lady, but not for retrieving his blade from her eye socket. He watched as she ran in fear of death of her own blood. If it can bleed it can die. She was mortal. Hound licked his lips, his blood boiling with a hunter's lust for a prize. Then the room rumbled, the male spoke again. He seemed larger, more powerful, a rare thing among snakes. Well, they were no normal snake, so perhaps he should have expected it.

Hound lowered his center of gravity and prepared for what was to come. He held comfort in the old saying, the bigger the mystical god-like snake monster, the more purses and boots you can make out of their hide and earn a fortune. Or something like that. He was paraphrasing.

You know what would be awesome right now? A milkshake.

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 10th 2011, 10:39 am

Alice watched as the monster grabbed Brightside, but before she could act, Hound struck, gauging the creature's eyes out. Soon after, Sean's attack hit, tearing a big gash in the creature's hide. Alice mentally cheered, withdrawing the black mist and forming it into a spike, ready to strike. She suddenly stopped, what was she doing? She couldn't kill it... sure it attacked them, but... She shuddered, releasing her control on the darkness. Right as she did so, the voice came back. It resounded through the room, Alice's eyes widened, she could feel the power in it...

She reformed the mist, surrounding herself in it and readying herself for another fight. If that... thing was it's sister... They were screwed. She looked at the state of the nagi, yup, the big voice was gonna be pissed.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 10th 2011, 6:38 pm

Well things were going well. If you call getting attacked by a snake bitch okay. Well thats not the worse part. Now a damn creepy voice. Whoever it was Sean was in no mood for him. It was all getting impossibly annoying. What would happen now? Some ancient god or some shit appears. Screws then over and lets his bitch sister eat them? Sean shivered at the thought. As his claymore tripled in size. To a size Sean's body seemed like it coulnd't hold. Yet he did with incredible ease. As he took a stance ready for whatever it was. Eyes narrowin intensly. Then he noticed Brightside on his ass. So Sean made his way over to him offering him a hand. Still wary of the strange voice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Brightside May 10th 2011, 7:25 pm

Brightside took the hand, wiping a little green blood on his jeans. "Well shit. We make a pretty good team, eh?" He smiled at the others, once again oozing confidence. His trick and the utter beat down of the snake lady had greatly improved his mood.

Sadly, it wouldn't last.

The naga creature, left to flee, dove into the waterfall and sped downwards like a bullet, leaving a trail of blood and silence in it's wake. After just a few moments, the greater voice boomed again, this time with some annoyance. "I had thought better of you, mortals. Attempting to slay His daughter, an Oceanid? For what purpose, I ask you? Are you simply seeking the ire of all the oceans combined?" A hint of wrath entered the creature's voice, rumbling the stone room. "I shall give you audience, mortals, and you will explain yourselves to me, or die."

The waterfall, then, slowly began to darken while still producing light; the room shone just as before, but the water was inky black like the depths of the abyss. "So, guys," Brightside said, cracking his neck, "I don't know about you, but, I'd really, really prefer not to piss this guy off."
Mr. Brightside
Mr. Brightside

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 10th 2011, 8:25 pm

Hound rolled his eyes, hadn't he tried talking to the Snake Lady in the first place/ Yes. As a matter of fact he did. He tried negotiating with words, it turned out, a sharp piece of metal in the FREAKING eye was more effect? Who would have guessed his knife could be so persuasive?

And Now he wants to come and talk? If he is so powerful, he should have been watching things for himself.

Regardless, Hound eased his fighting posture and replaced the blade in its sheath. He scratched his chest, as he waited for the creature to appear, the wound from the water manipulator was gone with out a trace, with the exception of the part of his beard and chest looked like it had been freshly waxed. A little weird, I know.

Now what?

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 12th 2011, 1:33 am

Alice's eyes focused on the waterfall where the voice was coming from, watching as the snake lady dove in. Soon after, the voice was back, and it was obviously annoyed. She sighed in relief when it said it'd give them a chance to explain then almost killing the voice's little sister... wow, that really made no sense... this whole situation was weird. Of course, the chance of death was not lost on her, especially when the waterfall started to darken... something big was coming up.

"Amen to that." she said quietly in reply to Brightside's statement, her fear causing the mist to swirl chaotically, she was ready for a fight. "I have a feeling this isn't going to end well." she muttered, watching the water without a blink.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 14th 2011, 7:07 pm

Audience with him? Sounded like this guy had a major god complex. Well either that or is a god. Who knows these days? Sean was wary of the male voice. As his fingers tightened around the hilt of his ice blade. Prepared if this turned into an ugly fight. Though he was hesitant to do so. If he was a god, best not piss him off. After all who in their right mind pisses a god off? Well suicidal men did so. Sean was not suicidal. So he wasn't going to go pissing this guy off. Just didn't make any sense to do so. All he could do was wait for what would happen next and strike if he had to.
((OOC:sorry if its short.:
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 17th 2011, 6:56 pm

((OOC: I'm choosing to end this quest. Everyone can get their items, but the quest is over.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 17th 2011, 7:37 pm

Word Count: 3987 Prior to this post

~~~

And then the giant snake man came out. And then Hound got all tough. And then hound stabbed him in the face. And then he died. And then Hound was the big Hero.

The End.

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 17th 2011, 9:59 pm

LMAO Hound. Niceeeeee. :3

2,456 words without this post. ^^

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top