The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Frost  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Frost  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Frost  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Frost  I_vote_lcapFrost  I_voting_barFrost  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Frost  I_vote_lcapFrost  I_voting_barFrost  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Frost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frost  Empty Frost

Post by Archer Roland April 13th 2011, 12:23 pm

Super Hero Name: Frost
Title: Mr. Cold
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Caucasian (Skin tone is fair.)
Hair: Black (Short but it’s a little longer on top.)
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 169 lbs.

Costume Description: He wears the typical tightfitting outfit of most superheroes, feeling it’s just how things work, not to mention it works as a marvelous distraction. His suit, which he wears under his everyday clothes, is on piece starting from around his neck and going all the way down to his feet, which are padded to act as shoes. His suit is predominately blue with white under his arms going down to just over his knees. On the left side of his chest is what looks like two exponent symbols, from a calculator, going down. This is to symbolize lowering temperatures, he knows this is a military symbol and hopes it will deter cops that may want to arrest him for vigilantism. To hide his face he puts on a simple domino mask that is fastened to his face with spirit gum, he keeps both in his backpack.

Personality: Jack is pretty good kid, he attends high school and makes pretty good grades, staying out of trouble for the most part. He does occasionally get sent to the office for getting in fights, which is especially hard for him since he is trained in martial arts. He tries to stay level headed but he has a bit of a temper and can explode at the worst possible time, be in math class or when he is fighting bad guys.

History: He was abandoned by his family at a young age, shortly after his powers began to physically manifest. Jack lived on the streets for a good portion of his life and has had to do some pretty humiliating things to get by. Eventually he turned to crime to get what he wanted and for a while everything was fine until he got the attention of some Supers, he didn’t expect that since he was just robbing convenience stores and occasionally a clothing store. The supers apprehended him rather quickly and left him with the police who in turn turned him in to child services, he had not felt so unwanted since the day his parents left him. Jack was then put in the care of a state official that would help him become a beneficial member of society. Everything got a lot better once he was in school and learning something he found interesting, which was everything. Teachers noticed him very quickly because of how smart and ready to learn he was and still is, to top it off he is very athletic and has well trained muscles. Once he turned ten he began to take martial arts classes in order to learn self-control and have more of an outlet for his building anger, this worked better than expected. After seven years he has mastered his style and has even won a few metals for it.

Spoiler:

Powers: Jack has the power to control water in both its liquid and solid state. He can draw water from anywhere there is liquid; from the ground, the air, the human body (he has never tried though). He can then manipulate the water to do almost anything he wishes (fill a glass with water create a bubble around someone’s head). Although he knows water is a very powerful element he prefers to freeze the water and fight using ice instead, although it is harder for him to control (he cannot bend it any more than a person could that was using their hands). Jack is known to pull ice straight from the air, at least that is what it looks like (he actually pulls water and freezes it almost directly after), this is where he got his name from ‘Frost’. Another typical fighting style he may use so he can better defend himself is to coat himself in a thick layer of ice and control it from the inside, this only works for so long however as he will run out of oxygen after only a little while, unless he decided to take a risk and make an air tube, which compromises some durability.

Power Grid
Frost  Frostd

Character Image:

Roleplay Sample: Frost woke to the sun streaming in the window, he hated sunny days. He wondered why there couldn’t be more cloudy or even rainy days in the year, he loved the rain. Looking at the clock beside his bed he realized what time it was and almost sprang from the mattress as he ran for his bathroom, he was going to be late for school.

After getting ready at much faster pace than he preferred, he was now on his way to school. The building wasn’t too far away from where he lived just about four blocks or so, he actually lived pretty close compared to some people he knew. Jack looked at his watch, which he knew was a bad idea since it would only make him rush even more, he was already five minutes late his first class. Even though he didn’t want to Jack began to run, today was not going to be an easy day.

Last edited by Frost on April 25th 2011, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Frost  Empty Re: Frost

Post by Bones April 13th 2011, 12:55 pm

Great character. You should probably ask people if you intend to try to pull the water out of them, because it could be seen as Godmodding.

But apart from that, good character. Approved. Spidey

PM either Black Arrow or Pain to request a Powergrid. Include 2 colors and your stats.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frost  2cem8ad
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 139
Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 14th 2011, 11:42 am

Powergrid added.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Frost  Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top