The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

And so the hunt begins (remix)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: And so the hunt begins (remix)

Post by Skylar James March 30th 2011, 10:32 pm

Spencer blushed. Feeling the boy poking his cheek. He was unable to look away. Tounge tied. Face turning a bright red. He was unable to respond. Captivated by his greyish eyes. Breath caught in his throat. Feeling as if time had stopped. Biting his lower lip. As Sean smiled deviously at him. Even though he wanted to jump from the bed. He didn't. Instead he kept looking into his eyes. Wanting to do this all night.

Skylar James

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

And so the hunt begins (remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: And so the hunt begins (remix)

Post by Arcana March 30th 2011, 10:44 pm

Things were ging as he wanted. This guy was melting in his hands. A tool. A smirk came across Seans face. Full of a smugness. He was confident in himself. "I knew you would like this place. I love it myself." Then he leaned forward. Feeling his lips softly press against Spencers. A blush coming across his own face. As his breath was taken away. Eyes closing tight. What happened next he didn't know. Pulling the guy closer. Hoping he wouldn't be pushed away. He wasn't sure if he could take rejection. Noone had ever done that before. They always wanted him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 30th 2011, 10:53 pm

What happened next completely suprised him. The guy kissed him? Was this seriously happening. He was unable to think or even breathe. All time seemed to stop. Leaving only this moment. For a second he went with it. Body growing complient. Returning the kiss. Then a single spot of thought hit him. Before fading away. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered. To hell with the project. To hell with everyone. Pressing his lips harder. Then he realized what he was doing. Pressing his palm so Seans chest. Allowing a small current to pass through to his chest. As well as pushing with all his might. Hoping to stop this. Not that he didn't like the guy. He just couldn't do this. Just couldn't.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 30th 2011, 11:05 pm

A sudden current went through his chest. As he was pushed from the bed. Falling onto his ass on the floor. Quite shocked. Bothe litreally and metaphorically. It hurt all right. Not his body though. It was a pain in his chest. Not sure why, but it did. Breath coming in slow drawn out sobs. Blinking away tears that threatened to overflow. He was hurt and he didn't know why. Well he knew why but wasn't certain. Spencer was a guy he just met. Yet he was torn up about being rejected by him. What was wrong with him? He was unable to look at the guy. Fingers intertwining into the thick carpet. Small tears making their ways down his cheeks. Gettinglost in the carpet fiber. It felt like he had been stabbed in the chest. As if he were bleeding out, and it hurt. It hurt greatly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 30th 2011, 11:20 pm

Spencer heard it. The mans silent sobs. It seemed to tug at his heart. Slowly he looked over the bed. The guy was crying? Small tears going down his cheeks. Why was he? Was he that torn up over being rejected? He didn't want this to hurt him that bad. Eyes sparkling green with a sort of sadness in themselves. So he decided. In a quick motion he grabbed the man by his wrist and pulled him onto the bed. Wiping the tears away with his left index finger. Spencer never was good with crying people. He always ended up crying himself. he placed a kiss on the guys cheek. "Come on don't cry. I didn't mean anything by it." he was talking about rejecting the guy. Never did he intend to hurt anyone. It just happened. He wrapped his arms around Sean. patting the back of his head. Hoping that the man would stop his crying. he could feel himself starting to.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 30th 2011, 11:30 pm

Sean stopped crying. Taking in a deep breath as he tried to focus. Spencers arms arounds him. Tough and strong feeling. He allowed his face to lay against the mans chest. Trying to regain his composure. He never embarresed him self so much infront of a stranger than now. He closed his eyes still trying to look away from him. All he wanted to do was fall asleep. To forget this day ever happened. Yes forget it all. Then before he knew it. While still laying against the mans chest. As his heartbeat thrummed into his ear. He fell asleep.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 30th 2011, 11:38 pm

Seans breathing grew more steady. Apparently he fell asleep. Spencer smiled a little. He seemed kinda cute when sleeping. Helpless. Like a child in his arms. Carefully he manuvered to lay down on the bed. While still having Sean laying in his chest. Breathing lightly. Running his fingers through Seans hair. Closing his eyes. Ready to go to sleep as well. Completely content in what was happening. it felt right, and with that he fell peacfully to sleep.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 31st 2011, 8:45 pm

((ooc:im just stating this as end of topic due to boredom. In esscence Sean and Spencer go out now. So aya and stuff :3 ))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top