The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
And so the hunt begins (remix) I_vote_lcapAnd so the hunt begins (remix) I_voting_barAnd so the hunt begins (remix) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

And so the hunt begins (remix)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And so the hunt begins (remix) Empty And so the hunt begins (remix)

Post by Skylar James March 27th 2011, 9:16 pm

It was a dark night. Well not any darker than any Los Angeles night. Streets teemoing with activity.People speaking on their phones, listening to their ipod, ect. A usual night really nothing special. Yet Spencer enjoyed it. The smell of the city air. Pollution filled? Yes. Still it had something wonderful about it. So he half skipped down the sidewalk.

Brown hair in its usual toussled style. Sparkling green eyes looking around. Wearing his usual attire. A light blue loose fitting shirt and comfortable slightly loose blue jeans. Faded red nikes on his feet.

Then he heard something. A woman crying for help. Spencer's head turned to the side. Seeing what looked a mugging in process. The guy robbing her had a gun. Nine milimeter to be exact. With no time to waste he approached the two. "What the hell are you doing?!?" Even though he wasn't ordered to help anyone. He would do it anyone. The mugger aimed the gun at Spencer. Finger twitching on the trigger. As a bang filled the allyway. Bullet bouncing off his skin like someone launched a paperball at a wall. Spencer smiled rushing foreward. Gripping the man hard on his left shoulder. Arm tingling as electricity coursed into the mans body. Keeping his grip until the man fell unconcious.

Spencer then pulled a small purse from the mans grasp. Handing it to the woman. She thanked him sheepishly before running off. Was that really how people thanked each other around here? All Spencer said was. "Your welcome"
Skylar James

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

And so the hunt begins (remix) Empty Re: And so the hunt begins (remix)

Post by Arcana March 28th 2011, 11:07 pm

The night was dark. Nicely tinged with the lights of streetlights. People going along their busy schedules. Chattering on phones ect. While Sean was enjoying himself. Taking in the sweet city air. Taking it in in deep nostril fulls. Sighing in contempt.

He was wearing the usual. Tight black jeans with ripped knees. A tight graphic t-shirt with a big smilie on it. Hands in ragged fingerless gloves dug into his pockets. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. Greyish eyes looking aoround curiosly.

Then a woman ran into him. Before running off. "What is her deal" Sean wondered eyebrow raised. He looked at where she ran from. A nondescript allyway. making his way to it he saw someone. A young man about eighteen. He was pretty cute. Sean looking him over top to bottom. Gaze held at his sparkling green eyes. Full of happiness. At his feet was an unconciouss man. "Ummm what happened here?" Sean managed to ask. Curiosity peeked. now all he waited for was a response.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 28th 2011, 11:32 pm

A voice caught his attention. He turned to see a young man. Strange greyinsh eyes looking him over. Spencer was curious about him. Why did he wanna know? Then he remembered. There was an unconciouss man at his feet. Who wouldn't ask question? He had a right to know.Even though Spencer didn't know him at all.

"This guy was robbing someone. I helped." he giggled a little. Scratching the back of his head. Green eyes looking the man over. He looked okay. A bit emo for his taste. Still pickiness was never a virtue. "anyway whats your name" he flashed pearly white teeth. "My names Spencer. Spencer Suede" He extended his hand forward.
"Nice to meet you"
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 29th 2011, 5:47 pm

Sean smield. he liked this guy. He had a sweetness about him. Nothing obvious. Yet he wasn't evil. That Sean could tell for sure. Noone with eyes like that could be. He knew that from experience. He grasped the mans hand firmly. "My names Sean. Sean collin. Its a pleasure to meet you Spencer." He said keeping a calm smile on his face.

Then it began to rain. Not a real heavy down pour just a light one. Just a step above a drizzle. "Oh brillant" Sean muttered. Most of the time Sean loved the rain. he welcomed it. Though to day he wasnt in the mood for it. Brought back memories. memories he wanted to forget. "You wanna get out of this rain? I have a feeling its only gonna get worse." All he did was wait for an answer. Eyebrow raised.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 29th 2011, 6:11 pm

"Sure i'm not that fond of the rain myself" Spencer replied. Looking Sean over curiously. Something about this man he couldn't trust. An air. Also he had the eyes of someone who killed. Spencer knew that much. Back at the base everyone had those eyes. They were all killers. Poor souls dragged into that hell. Deep in his heart he ached. Not wanting to stand in the rain he grabbed Seans hand and ttok him to a nearbye starbuck. A good place to get outta the rain, and talk.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 29th 2011, 7:02 pm

Not wanting to be rude he just allowed the man to drag him along. Hand firmly grasping his. Then Sean realized somehthign. His hands were soft. Not as soft as his of course, but pretty damn soft. Though Sean shut up and followed.

Till they reached a little corner side Starbucks. Walking in. Sean walked up to the counter. Ordering a vanilla bean frappuchino. Venti of course. Inserting a straw and sitting in an empty chair. Sipping on it slowly, enjoying every sip. Before directing his greyish eyes at the man. Lips stretching into a smile as he placed a ten in the mans hand. "If you want something you can get it." For some reason Sean didn't feel right in making him watch. While he had coffee and Spencer didn't. Also it gave him a perfect "view"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 29th 2011, 7:11 pm

Spencers green eyes opened wide when Sean placed the money in his hand. The gesture of kindness foreign to him. Noone had ever offered him money. Which confused him even more since he barely knew this man. Yet he could se the sincerity in his eyes. He returned the smile. Pearly white teeth flashing. Eyes sparkling more than usual. "Thanks" He said happily. Approaching the counter. All in stride. Orderign the same thing as Sean. Plopping down on the chair next to him. Turning around to get a better veiw of him

"Can i ask you a question?" He began exhaling deeply. " Why are you helping me. It's not that i don't appreciate it. It's just that...." He stopped. Not sure what to say. Hoping the guy didn't think he was crazy as hell.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 29th 2011, 7:22 pm

Sean giggled a little. "Why i helped you? Silly boy. I helped you cause i can." A big grin came across his face. "Besides i thought we could talk a little. After all since we both don't want to be out in the rain." Sean turned his head to see a downpour outside. "I thought we could talk in here if you don't mind." One of his finger accidentaly brushed by Spencers. What felt like a shock coursed though his finger. It wasn't painful. It just felt strange. Making his heart skip a beat. " Anyway tell me about yourself. Maybe i'll tell you about me." Sean grinned. Hoping this guy was as interesting as Sean thought he was.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 29th 2011, 7:52 pm

When Seans finger touched his. He felt his heart skip a beat. Face feeling like it was turning red. Usually anyone, guys especially made a point to avoid skin contact. Yet here he was touching him. As if it were nothing. Maybe it was just that he had no idea what he could do. If he wanted he could allow a nice little current of electricity to have coursed through his finger. He felt no need to though. instead he felt something he hadn't in about four years. He felt shy. "Ummmm." he was unable to speak. Cheeks turning the color of a ripe cherry. Damn! Now he was embarresing himself in front of this guy and he had just met him. He seemed so nice. Spencer didn't want to ruin it. So he shut himself up, and took a sip of his Frappuchino.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 29th 2011, 10:10 pm

It was hard to contain him from bursting out in laughter. He was blushing! Tounge tied as well. He was used to that reaction for sure. Still on the first meeting. The two never happened so close together. Proving that he was getting good at this, or this guy just liked him. Either way it made Sean curious. What was his story. Why was he so shy? So all he needed was a more private setting. People tend to talk more when noone else is around. "Well i'm goin to my hotel. You wanna come with?" Sean motioned. Standing up waiting for Spencer to either follow him, or politly refuse. "It has only one bed though." Then he waited. how would the guy respond to that?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 29th 2011, 10:16 pm

Spencers breathe caught in his chest for a moment. Go with him to his hotel? Was he getting at something? Spencer refused to respond. Mentally he refused to say yes. Knowing what would happen if he did. Knowing all too well. Half of him said no. While the other half said sure why not? His whole face turned red. Then what Sean next said made him only more embarrased. Only one bed? As if they have to share a bed? That left him unable to talk. Embarrassed beyond belief. Then against his better jusgement he said.
"Sure why not"
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 29th 2011, 10:31 pm

"Good" Sean smiled grabbing Spencer by his hand and dragging him onward. Commanding the water to part as her stepped outside. Leaving him and Soencer pretty much dry. As the rain parted in what seemed like a dome around them. He wondered if the guy noticed, or even cared about his powers. Still he didn't care. Sean kept dragging Spencer along. Till they reached a large building. Which Sean dragged him to a room numbered 218. Grinning smugly Sean said. "This is it. Hope you like." he inserted the keycard thing into the slot. As the door opened. "Its not the best, but i made sure i got a suite." Still smiling he hoped that the guy was impressed. Sean never did like disapointment.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 30th 2011, 5:11 pm

Sean dragged him through the rain. Though he didn't feel a drop touch him. As if some other force was stopping the rain itself, or he was so embarressed he didn't notice. They ran till they reached a large hotel. Going to room 218. It didn't look that bad to him. Actually it was ay better than most hotels he had stayed in. Kinda homey to him. He ran in. Plopping down on the large king sized bed in the center of the room. Enjoying the feel of the plush blanket against his skin. Taking in a deep breath. It had been a while since he had taken a real break. So this was nice. Even though he was in the hotel room of a guy he just met. He could deal with it. For just one night.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 30th 2011, 10:13 pm

Sean smiled. He was glad the guy enjoyed it. Sean personally loved the room himself. It reminded him of his old bedroom. With out the anime posters of course, or the posters of shirtless guys either. Still he enjoyed it. Slowly he walked toward the bed. Plopping dwon onto the bed next to Spencer. Also enjoying the plush bed. Turning his head to look into Spencers eyes. "Glad you like the place."He smiled. "Wasn't cheap" Poking him on his cheek. Grinning deviously. This guy was a mystery to him. A mystery he planned to crack. Soon if possible.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James March 30th 2011, 10:32 pm

Spencer blushed. Feeling the boy poking his cheek. He was unable to look away. Tounge tied. Face turning a bright red. He was unable to respond. Captivated by his greyish eyes. Breath caught in his throat. Feeling as if time had stopped. Biting his lower lip. As Sean smiled deviously at him. Even though he wanted to jump from the bed. He didn't. Instead he kept looking into his eyes. Wanting to do this all night.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top