The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_voting_barA Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_voting_barA Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Good Time to Disappear

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 Empty Re: A Good Time to Disappear

Post by Ember_Fangs July 4th 2011, 3:03 pm

Aurora frowned slightly at the other girl and shook her head in slight annoyance. A Greek myth? Dyrads only appeared in Norse legends anyway, not Greek legends. It was highly insulting to be put in the same boat as the Minotaur.
"Not Greek," she sighed softly, the sound something like a summer breeze as she shut her eyes briefly. The insult! Of course Aurora was to sweet to tell her how it hurt to be linked to the wrong race of people, especially one who would burn millions of trees in the name of their Gods. Her eyes fluttered open when she heard the rev of an engine and then Bones shouting for a ramp. Her green eyes flickered to the car and she instantly caught on to what he wanted to do so she pushed the roots of the tree up, knotting them together to form a ramp that would shoot him in the direction of the Minotaur and knock him out hopefully.

At the same time she twisted her wrist and two vines shot up out of the ground around where the Minotaur's legs were to hold him in place so that Bones could do his trick.
"Even Greeks couldn't think of this," she mused, her lip tilting up at the corner of her mouth.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones July 20th 2011, 11:20 pm

Bones gritted his teeth. No ramp, which meant what he was about to do would be safer; but less effective. And as the big horned bull charged at one of his friends, he smashed into it's hooves, sending it flipping in the air. The front of the rather nice car buckled while the rear wheels set it skidding to the left. Bones felt his ribcage smash against the wheel, breaking a few of the lower ones as he held tight to the wheel. The car rocked on it's suspension as it came to halt, causing Frankie to fall back against the seat. With a shake of his head he rubbed his hand into his shirt and pulled out the broken ribs,dropping them into the passenger seat and pushing it open. He stumbled out, hat on his head and looked around the scene in front of him with a critical eye; A soldier on the field of battle.

Bullets were being fired by the Princess, which meant the broad either had a license or was just more to look at. He ignored it for a moment as he adjusted the hat on his head, watching the big Minotaur suddenly locked into a fight with another; So the chick could turn into a greek metaphor for displaced sexuality. Wait, where the hell did that come from? He thought to himself, lucidly watching the beast go flying through the air towards his old Pal Archie. The Gorilla lashed out with a big old fist and sent the creature crashing to the tarmac. ”Good.” He muttered, pulling the Mauser from it's home under his arm and aiming it squarely at the creatures head. He didn't pull his trigger, though, and instead pulled a ball of Voodoo magic into his bony palm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 2cem8ad
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 139
Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 21st 2011, 2:25 am

Titans clashed. Once Bliss spotted an opening she moved to cover up the armored woman. She could find Ashley and that gave her enough reason to protect her. Bliss moved towards the shape changer and felt a great sense of disturbance knowing that the power behind her friends life possessed perpetrated a lie. Bliss fired off two shots at the minotaur, hoping to bring it down. Even though the woman did not seem like she needed help, hell she probably was not a woman, Bliss held a special set of talents that would prove useful in keeping those minotaurs at bay.

"Mr. Gorilla..." She cried out towards the grappling ape. Asking permission in combat never seemed appropriate, but what else could she do. "..Do you mind if I shoot dangerously close to..." This just seemed absurd. "...I'm just going to shoot, and if I hit you I don't mean it." Bliss fired three bullets towards the minotaur near Archie, erring on the side of safety to not hit Archie.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc July 21st 2011, 1:44 pm

The Minotaur crashed onto the hard concrete, its bone ornaments stabbing into the concrete, raising the ambient concrete around the impact point, creating a small, but evident crater. The Minotaur picked itself up effortlessly, despite having Archie on top of it, the gorilla not heavy enough to make the creature falter. But upon getting up, the Minotaur ended up being a shield for Archie, taking all the barrage of bullets, which pierced its bony armor. The bullets pierced the Minotaur's spine, causing the creature to fall upon one knee. The Minotaur stared at Archie with a rageful glare, but being an animal in nature, the pain had caused the Minotaur to freeze up, doing nothing but show violent intentions via its glare.

"RAAAAAAAARRGH" Came a primal roar from the transformed Dante, who charged straight for the Minotaur, moving like a cheetah in a murderous charge, not caring about anyone who is in the way.

The Minotaur's lock up was long enough to allow Dante to connect a devastating lariat on the Minotaur's neck and smash the creature spiraling dangerously into the diner, causing even more damage as debris flew in every which direction like confetti. Dante made a murderous leap into the air, landing on the fallen Minotaur and creating another massive shockwave, sending what remained of the diner flying. Dante didn't stop there however, grabbing the Minotaur by the horns and then unleashing a powerful punch into its snout, breaking it. Dante continued to pound on the Minotaur's face, tremors created at each impact, fountains of blood spraying on Dante's bony armor. Nothing could stop Dante's murderous onslaught, pounding relentlessly upon the Minotaur. The Minotaur made feeble attempts at stopping Dante, clinging its arms onto Dante, attempting to push him off or hold him too close to be hit.

But even these attempts were falling on deaf ears. Dante ripped himself out of the Minotaur's grip, stomping his sharp hooves into the Minotaur's left arm, causing the beast to scream in pain. The Minotaur's right arm lashed out in anger, slamming against Dante's face, but the Minotaur's magical power had greatly diminished, and its strike was nothing more than a tap to the Minotaur, who grabbed it before it lashed again. The Minotaur looked at Dante in fear, fear of its own power, fear of Dante's murderous rage. Dante let out a menacing roar, smashing his giant arm onto the Minotaur's shoulder, breaking it upon impact. But Dante wasn't finished, placing his hooves on the Minotaur's head and chest and pulling with all his might, ripping the Minotaur's armor from its socket. The Minotaur screamed in pain and fear, attempting to crawl away with its broken limbs with no avail, now defenseless as Dante stomped his hooves and proceeded to pound the Minotaur to death.

Soon Dante left a bloody pile of bones and guts where his opponent once called a head. Picking up the decapitated body and holding it above his head like a prize kill, blood showered Dante and completely covering his body, giving his bony armor a crimson sheen. Dante ripped the Minotaur in half and dropped the two pieces onto the floor, letting out a triumphant roar at his victory. Dante had defeated the Minotaur, just as his former mind had predicted, all that was left would be the next event to happen, and the plan would be complete.
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie July 22nd 2011, 9:57 pm

“Not a problem at all, Miss.”, Archie found it odd, yet refreshingly polite of Bliss to ask permission before shooting towards him in the middle of a battle. The minotaur shook him off effortlessly, though, and he fell onto his back. There was almost a pause in the battle as the bullets Bliss shot into the creature made contact and caused it to drop onto its knees. In what felt like an eternity in his mind, but was no more than a few seconds in reality, Archie stared into the creatures eyes; they were animalistic and clearly lusting for blood, though pain kept the Minotaur nearly immobile. Dante’s new and nearly identical was quick to help it move. In a storm of fury and violence Dante delivered unbelievably cruel punishment unto the monster. Archie was appalled at the grotesque display of dominance unfolding before him. This woman was going much too far. Aggressive or not, he did not condone this sort of treatment toward any creature. ”Aurora! Cover your eyes this instant!” he commanded the sensitive Dryad, sensing the murder about to happen. Sure enough, Dante showed his true colors by putting the dark brutality that Archie sensed in him from the beginning on the table for all to see.

A Good Time to Disappear - Page 4 5bb3o710
Spoiler:
Archie
Archie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 23rd 2011, 10:05 am

Aurora was actually feeling rather sorry for the poor creature, the wild crazed look in it's eye wasn't one that belonged there. It was as if he was being controlled, or maybe he'd been spooked or upset. It happened with sensitive creatures like Minotaur who lived on it's own and was shunned by everyone. One bad comment and the poor thing would take it to heart and take it out on everyone else. Maybe she could just talk to him and ask him to stop attacking them.

Aurora was just about to try out her theory when Archie shouted for her to cover her eyes. Usually that meant that something really bad was going to happen that he didn't want her to see, and as the Minotaur was a creature of myth like her and she had a silent understanding with it she guessed it had to do with him and the man/woman swinging something towards the creatures neck.
"No, don't!" she shouted and went to bolt forward and stop the man from swinging the blade. Of course she'd be to late, she wasn't fast and someone would probably yank her back to stop her getting hurt.
"You're a monster! Not that creature, you are!" she shouted. If someone had yanked her back she'd struggle in their grip and kick, if nobody had stopped her she'd set about hitting the man-woman for what it had done.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones July 25th 2011, 10:35 pm

Bones watched, his Mauser trained firmly on the creatures head as it began to stand. He was prepared to fire on the big horns, but stopped when he heard the Princess shout out Mr Gorilla. Even in the midst of the battle, it made Bones laugh softly before she fired. Then the beast froze in pain and the laugh died, his hand moving to slide the gun back into it's holster. This wasn't right. The creature was still a thing like them... Frankie stepped forward, trying to hold up a black gloved hand to call out for them to stop. And yet the woman sorceress decided to charge upon the beast and lock it in battle. Frankie could tell the intent behind punches, and this woman wasn't going to stop for anything. He made his way carefully around the ring of the fight, growling in frustration as he hovered near Aurora. They were tearing the Diner apart, the flimsy walls and furniture being trampled as Frankie suddenly remembered that the Princess was in there somewhere, and so was Robert and some of the customers.

As the thought crossed his mind, people were running out from round the back of the building. They had escaped through the rear, thankfully. Frankie spotted Robert, who watched with slack jawed stupidity as his place of work was torn apart. Bones felt slightly sorry for him; his job must have gave him a sense of power. That the fancy place in the middle of nowhere was his and his alone. Frankie watched the stupidity be replaced with pure anger as the little moustached man marched his way bravely up to the skeleton, lifting his finger and putting it in Frankies face. (Or where the flesh for one use to be.)

”You! This is your fault! Yours and the other... things fault!” He called angrily, waggling his finger back and forth as Bones gently moved a gloved hand up, dragging him slightly away from Aurora.
”Listen, buddy, I-” He began, looking back at the fight with a grimace.
”Don't call me buddy! How dare you?! How dare you even exist, you walking bag of bones?! I knew! I knew the moment that dirty ape walked into the Diner you were going to do something like this!” Ro-Bare said, shaking his hand off and shouting slightly loudly.
”If you don't lower your voice, the big Bull men over there might notice-” Frankie was beginning to lose his patience with the small, well groomed man.
”Why don't you go back to your damn hole in the ground you-you- FREAK!”
”Had to say it, didn't you?” He muttered, as he pulled back a gloved hand and threw it forward. The clatter as it broke the small man's jaw came from bones being pushed around in his sleeve. He shook out the tightness as the little man crumpled to the floor, blacked out from the sudden pain. ”Sorry I broke your diner and your jaw.” Frankie muttered, looking back at the fight just in time to hear Archie shout out.

Aurora, like the girl she'd always be, ignored the Ape and did no such thing, calling out in anger and loss as the creature was brutally torn apart. Bones was faster than her, so he easily caught up with her and wrapped a hand around her arm, trying to turn her away from the blood and violence as his other hand moved to her neck, pulling gently. ”Come on honey, come on.” He muttered softly, trying to step forward to hide the sight. It seemed what's her face really wasn't as nice as she made herself out to be.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 26th 2011, 9:05 pm

Luck smiled on her aim. Bliss felt relief when the bullets entered the back of the minotaur and brought him to his knees before the gorilla. With a sigh, Bliss lowered her pistol and returned it to her hand bag. No need using any more bullets if these guys would finish the job for her; who was she to help someone who helped her.

Only one more. This would try them all though; not in the sense of battling the beast, but trying them with what they saw next. Dante eviscerated the beast before their very eyes. A lump turned in her stomach when she thought about Ashley. This guy took her away. "Who cares about that bull-thing..." She began gripping her fist in anger. "Where's Ashley?" Static motion pulled at the air around the battle field. The blood that coated Dante's armor would gave her a catalyst of an idea. Bullets would test that armor out soon enough, but first she needed to turn the field to benefit her. Particles came to a slower beating, any motion that lay in between her and her target would trigger the violent reaction.

"Gorilla..." She beckoned. "...Throw that carriage at whatever seems best."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc August 5th 2011, 4:42 am

Dante stared ahead at Bliss and the magical misfits, his eyes filled with the same animalistic rage the Minotaur had in its now lifeless eyes, being the same in form and mind. If he was still in the heat of battle, he might have attacked, but with victory comes the after battle calm the Minotaur always had. That brief moment was enough for Dante to regain dominance. The transformation was quick and painless, the massive body of the Minotaur slowly diminished to Dante’s natural form, ready to use his true magic once again. Dante looked at the threatening formations around him, seeing that Bliss was ready to take the battle to lethal measures if necessary, just as Dante wanted. Dante raised his hands in a form of truce, listening to the insults and demands of the assorted group of heroes. Very little did he care for their opinions, but it was in his best interest to have them angered with him, to provoke them as much as possible. He used his hand to test the particles in the air, resulting in a reaction that caused extensive to the section of his armor, something he found interesting. Bliss powers would become a nuisance to those who moved a lot during a fight, mobility being hindered by such well made traps, but Dante needed no motion to use his powers to their fullest potential.

This is the perfect opportunity, just push their buttons a little more, and then everything shall fall into place Dante thought to himself All will be according to plan

Dante removed his helmet once again, showing his true face in front of the heroes. Dante's face featured his powerful features, though aged, they still showed great physical prowess on human standards. The face was relatively attractive, clearly showing a template that Dante was possibly more attractive when he was younger. His face was much younger than what could be seen in his eyes, eyes being the window to a person's soul. The eyes told tales of Dante in a brief summary, they showed a man who had lived long, too long, a man who had given up hope, who had nothing left to lose. Dante's face was as serious and cold as stone, the visage ruined by Dante's victorious smirk, the smirk of a cocky winner.

"Well I first must apologize for such a vulgar display” Dante said with his cocky grin “I did not predict having to transform in order to get the Minotaur in line, and any sort of injuries that have been received can be taken care of later”

Dante made a curt bow, his silver-white hair falling down over his face. As he listened, he raised an eyebrow towards the Dryad, who he learned was named Aurora after some listening, as she spouted insults and accusations towards him, little did he care though, for her getting riled up was just what he wanted. Dante raised his hand in the air with the Minotaur’s severed head present in his grip.

“Yes young Dryad, I am a monster, one that has existed in this world for almost a millennia. I massacred this defenseless creature because I could, no matter how powerful the Minotaur is, it could never defy my orders, it belongs to me. I am free to use and abuse the creature as I wish, as with all the spirits under my control.” Dante said with his provoking grin “And Bliss, if you want to find Ashley, you are gonna have to get it out of me. If you don’t hurry, it might be a little harder getting her back, unless you can call upon the dead like I can. But don’t worry, even if you don’t get to her in time, you’ll join her soon. You’ll find her situation quite, biblical”

Dante’s smile widened as he looked at Bliss with a triumphant look on his face. He wanted her as angry as possible, otherwise he would be unable to put his plan into motion. His mind wondered back to Ashley, he didn’t want to put her in such a situation, but it was a necessary sacrifice. However, if Bliss acted according to plan, she wouldn’t need to die. Dante snapped his fingers, causing the Minotaur to disappear into brightly colored dust. Dante spread his arms in front of himself, showing the magical energy leave his hands and seep into the ground. From out of the ground came the Shades and the Preta demons, their skeletal and grotesque bodies moving sickeningly along with the sound of their oozes dripping along the ground, their joints cracking with every step. The spirits surrounded the gorilla, Aurora and Bliss, letting out groans as they charged towards them.
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie August 8th 2011, 9:50 pm

He was a man after all. After revealing his true nature, the man revealed his true face to heroic misfits. Dante’s voice silenced the cacophony of chaos around him as he made his insidious intentions somewhat clearer; though his goals were still much too vague for the ape’s tastes. The writhing abominations that the man called forth to aid him from what Archie could only assume was dark corner of creation which man was not meant to discover did not disturb him as much as they spoke to just how twisted and unnatural the villain was.

The shambling creatures advanced quickly towards the Abnormals with the only thing on their minds being the command to kill. The day just kept getting worse, and if Archibald did not act soon, the day might have been the last for his family, Bliss, and himself along with the all the innocent civilians scattered around. Just before the summoning Bliss gave him an order to throw what remained of the carriage at whichever target seemed appropriate; as far as Archie was concerned the creatures were the bigger threat at that point in time. He figured if he were to incapacitate Dante that they would likely disappear, but rather than put that theory to the test he decided to focus on what was in front of him. Archie quickly rose to his feet and scrambled to the carriage. He hoisted one of the broken halves into the air and tossed it at the abominations; it was far heavier than expected and that hopefully meant more damaging as well. Archie then bent down and and lifted up the arrogant and unconscious “row-bear” and carried the man on over his shoulder. They might not have liked each other, but Archie would save him all the same.

Spoiler:
Archie
Archie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs August 10th 2011, 8:05 am

Aurora felt like crying. She didn't know why, she hadn't known the creature who had been murdered so viciously but for the she-male - who actually apparently was a male now - to take his coat and wear it was if it were a trophy, becoming the creature, made her blood boil and her heart sad. Frankie was the one who had grabbed her wrist and held her back from going up and probably doing herself no favours. She looked up at him as he moved in front of her to try and stop her seeing what was going on and tears formed in her eyes. She didn't understand humans, she really didn't. Or whatever the hell that guy had been. Humans were horrible, horrible creatures who tried to destroy everything that looked mean or ugly or scary. She'd seen humans trample on poor defenceless bugs because they looked horrible. Anger and grief were twisting inside her blood and they weren't a good mix.

"Why?" she asked Frankie, tears brimming close to the edges now. "Why are people so cruel?" she probably wouldn't get an answer and she didn't expect one. There were hardly an answered to that question at all. People just were. The word 'humanity' sprung to mind. It was meant to be a nice word, apparently, and ironically Aurora decided Humans had no Humanity about them. They destroyed everything in their paths and moulded it, forced it, into something that they liked. The man was speaking to her, Dryad, he kept calling her. He out right admitted because he could. That was it.

Archie was throwing what was left of the carriage at the man but Aurora had just had enough with these spirits. They were dead and she stood for something that had been around longer than humanity itself. The ground began to shake and cracks formed along the concrete. At first it was tiny leaves and stalks that poked out of the ground but then large, thick brown gnarled branches broke out from under the cement. Plants which had been buried beneath a prison of 'humanity' were springing to life all over the street, surging up and tackling death with life. Vines and branches hurled towards the spirits, possessed by their own kind of magic they would move of their own accord. Some wrapped round the spirits throats, others just picked them up and probably threw them, of course these being the results if the spirits weren't fast enough or smart enough to move. A large crack was moving straight for the male which had mislead them all and a large brown, vine covered trunk of a tree began to grow up and around the creatures legs unless it moved very quickly or fought it which would hopefully give Bliss time to go and end it herself and find whoever that girl was she was on about.

Aurora just frowned and then glanced up at Bones who was probably still in front of her watching what had been a street turn into a battle zone.
"I'm mad," she said bluntly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones September 21st 2011, 12:39 am

”Because they think they don't know better.”

He said it softly, holding Aurora lightly in his gloved hands. He gave her bark coloured skin a gentle squeeze and pushed down a lift time's worth of regret, from beating and robbing and killing innocent people like those spread around the diner and looking on with surprised and often awkward gazes. He let his hands fall down to his sides as the Minotaur changed back into the original form. However this seemed not to be the end of the betrayal; the Woman stripped herself of her helmet and was suddenly a man. For a second or two the Skeleton entertained ideas of asking how the operation went in such a tight space as a suit of armour, but if he did Aurora would have probably slapped him for it. There was no right to joke over the corpse of another... freak like them. He shook his head and turned back to the Dryad, looking at her face as the situation unfolded behind him.

Soon, from the very tarmac, monstrosities began to arise. Archie decided that he was going to fight them, while the young Dryad immediately gave her support for the idea. The ground rumbled and the Skeleton took a shaky step back as turned to glance at the Princess they had picked up. Before he could work out what she was doing though, he heard the young Dryad murmur two words. Two little words that made his skull turn ever so slightly.

And then he was turning on the spot, turning on his shined dancing shoes that collected the dust from broken concrete. His hand was slipping to his holster, unbuckling the strap that held the Mauser c96. His finger slipped onto the trigger and his fingers closed around the butt of the gun. A thumb ran down the side and he tugged it free of it's home. His body twisted as he rose his arm to make sure he could get the best shot, his front leg moving in a half circle to guide his body into a better position as his other fist clenched. The odd shaped barrel, a hexagon shape, beaded onto the man's eye and he pulled the tirgger.

As the bullet left the barrel, Bones wondered briefly what Aurora and Archie would thing. He figured the Princess wouldn't mind him dead but she might miss her friend.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 21st 2011, 7:22 pm

As the carriage flew towards the beasts Bliss slipped out and unleashed a wave of energy to cause the glass to shatter against their flesh. This blast would leave Bliss open for her chance to take advantage over Dante. Danger of an otherworldly sort chased behind her, but she knew that given the opportunity to face flesh and blood over incorporeal creatures, you take the flesh and blood. An army of these vile creatures swarmed the area to overwhelm Bliss and her companions. She saw her new allies disappear behind shrieks and clouds of dust.

Bliss held the gun firmly with both hands as she approached Dante. Her fingers felt relaxed against the trigger while the apparition haunted behind her. Quickly, she darted in a reverse angle; her boots rubbing against the skin of her upper calf. She needed to place herself directly in front of this impostor of a holy man, and deliver on to him what he deserved.

Unnerved of the situation, but frantic by her concern, Bliss fired what remained in her pistol at the gut of Dante. She wanted to extract information from whoever or whatever he was, and this would give her leverage over him. In the silence that followed the eruption of bullets, Bliss tumbled to the ground to escape the clutches of the creatures following her. Relief came as one flew over her, but another grappled his hand around the back of her neck and held her to the ground. She squirmed her arms in front of her and tried to pry herself against the force of whatever held her down, but her force went no where. Painted nails dug into the dirt squeezing her neck towards the end of the creatures arm, so that she could she what became of her target. With great power the hand of the creature pressed his palm against the ground, trapping Bliss in his grip.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc September 27th 2011, 1:28 am

Dante watched the reaction, the anger, the hatred they showed towards him. A good feeling, they all made it their strongest effort to kill Dante, which was exactly what he wanted. He wanted them to kill him, his ploy as Pope had run for too long, he was at his ropes end for this lifetime, it was time for a new one, and these magical misfits were going to be the ones to deliver him. Not only that, but these victims of his crimes were going to take the blame for killing one of the most important people on the planet, and with that, any future plans for the heroes were going to be hindered. Dante had succeeded in what he wanted to do, the scapegoats were set and the entire battle was gonna be altered so that it was the heroes that were to blame, everything went according to plan.

Dante was assaulted by their myriad of attacks, his curse never let him allow himself to die, but with their combined powers, he could not fight back. Within an instant he was surrounded by massive plants, halting his movements before he was capable to doing everything. All of his summons were being destroyed, and what remained of them were unable to halt the coming assault. With a single bullet to the eye and several bullets to the body, Dante's fate was sealed. Blood splattered out of the wounds, as Dante lost his mystical armor, the artifact sensing the death of its bearer. Blood dripped down Dante's face as he made his final breaths, his blood and guts pouring down from his abdomen. But even with all the pain, and his sorry state, Dante still retained a smile on his face, a smile of triumph.

"Well done misfits... you have defeated me... Just as I had planned.... I don't know if you have ever seen me before... but I am the Pope... Durante delgi Alighieri... not that you would care.... But you have just been framed for killing the Pope... I apologize... but something like this must be done. You are to act as scapegoats so that I can die peacefully..." Dante said as he breathed raggedly through the words, it was his dying testament, and he was going to let them hear it, his final victory, in this lifetime anyway. "I will...however... tell you where your friend is....she will be found.... in a barn.... one mile North... from this location... You better hurry... she does't... have...much...time..." Dante coughed, his power dwindling, the darkness starting to set into his vision. "Goodbye...we...shall meet again.... though....you...will...never....see...me...coming....Hehe...hehehe...."

With his last words, Dante's head fell limp, his only good eye watched the last few seconds that transpired before he was completely overtaken by the creeping darkness. It was an experience he was not unfamiliar with, soon the pain would subside and only the void will take him, until he was reborn anew once again. His spirit left his body, leaving nothing behind but a husk of an old man, a smile on his face and his final laugh echoing throughout the wind.

Meanwhile....

In the barn that was located 1 mile North of the battle at hand, the space was completely devoid of life, save for one single soul that remained inside. The only one there was Ashley, the young woman beaten, bruises shown all over her body. The monsters beat her over and over, but made sure to preserve her pain, to not break her bones, but merely flay her flesh so that small cuts and bruises made themselves home on her body. Not only that, but they had forced her to carry the wooden cross she was bound to, her current position looking like a scene out of the Bible. But through her beaten eyes, she still breathed, the ropes tight around her arms as she tugged against them with her weight, the pain she suffered horrendous. Even with all the pain, she looked at the ground, the sky and back, whispering a single word that remained close to her.

"Bliss..."
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie September 27th 2011, 2:13 am

Quickly, the Abnormals triumphed over the wicked pope. Archie knew he recognized the man, and the man confirmed it. Like any good villain, Dante made threats of return and other things. Blamed for killing the pope? It was an absurd claim. There were over a dozen witnesses that could testify in favor of Archie and his team. Though even with kidnapping and mastery of dark arts under his belt, the catholic community would probably still worship the man, and rally against Archibald’s family. There was little about the Abnormals that they did not find appalling anyway, so Archie was unafraid. He still wished that Dante did not have to die. He did not wish death on anyone, even men like him. Regardless, Dante was the type of man that Archie did not mind seeing go. In his dying breath, Dante gave away the location of the Bliss’s friend. For him to have gone to such lengths just to achieve death and pin it on heroes was a sure sign of madness and malevolence. Surely, there were other ways. It was possible there was more to his plan than Archie knew at that point. He would have to consider that possibility later, though. It was made clear if they did not hurry that Bliss’s friend was in mortal danger.

“Well, you heard the man. Abnormals, lets save this girl. We can return and deal with the media and pay for damages afterward, and then we find a way home. Understood?”

He lumbered over and placed row-bear gently onto the pavement, and stood tall (as tall as possible with his knuckles still on the ground) and surveyed the parking lot for a suitable vehicle. There was a large van with an obnoxious fantasy dragon and wizard along with the words "ready to rock" painted along the side. It was not exactly the ideal rescue vehicle. It was, however, the only one that seemed at all capable of carrying Archie efficiently. "Bones, the van!" He did not normally condone breaking the law. In this case, he could make an exception.

Spoiler:
Archie
Archie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 3rd 2011, 4:03 pm

Aurora was to busy looking at the street she had returned to nature to be conserned with the fact they had killed some pathetic human God-Worshipper. Pope or something or other. They were all wrong anyway, there was no 'ultimate being' there was five and none of the religions had even come close to guessing them. The closest had been the Greeks who had at least admitted there were female immortals to. She crouched down and carefully move a rock from a little seedling which hadn't grown completely as she'd withdrawn her magic before it could become tall like the other roses around it, their sharp thrones filed to a point. This baby had a small bud and tiny pin prick thorns which would only be able to draw a tiny bud of blood. She carefully set it free and smiled, sitting back on her hunches and rocking as she watched it stretch towards the sun.

"There you go little guy," she murmured in her native language, a language that would affect the others but in a more spiritual way, she was of course talking the language of mother earth itself. Archie and Bones were on about some van and Aurora slowly tuned in to what they were saying. Rescuing some woman or other. She glanced again at the rainforest street, shops and buildings covered in plants and smiled. Nature was taking back what it had lost. Gone was the murderous look in her eyes she was back to the sweet little thing she had always been.
"Oooh shotgun front seat!" she exclaimed and took Bones's hand, skipping off with him.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top