The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Level 1 skill stats!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Level 1 skill stats!! I_vote_lcapLevel 1 skill stats!! I_voting_barLevel 1 skill stats!! I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Level 1 skill stats!! I_vote_lcapLevel 1 skill stats!! I_voting_barLevel 1 skill stats!! I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Level 1 skill stats!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Level 1 skill stats!! Empty Level 1 skill stats!!

Post by The Black Arrow March 7th 2011, 4:48 pm

1 Intelligence: With one intelligence you are far from a smart person. You have trouble thinking things through, and easily fall into traps. You are a 'block head' and have a hard time adapting to situations. Anyone who has 1 INT is easily outsmarted by people, even those who have only 2 INT.

1 Strength: This person is below average strength. Usually a very skinny person, or someone who never lifts weights or works out. A very bad stat to have this low as a hero, because of very common situation that a hero must adapt to. Such as, if someone was trapped under a pole , or some other heavy object. With 1 strength you'd have no way of helping them out.

1 Speed: Turtle. With your speed you are easily out ran, and have little chance of getting away from someone who has even level 2 speed. If this stat is at level 1 you better have extremely high endurance, because you will be getting hit very easily. Even level 6 Fight skills can't help you if your this slow.

1 Durability: This person is very fragile and would be broken in half by most people. Falling from heights of only about 20 feet would cause you to break your ankles or whatever you landed on. A punch from someone with even 3 strength would break your bone, and any higher would obliterate you if they put all their strength into it.

With 1 Fighting Skills you're a baby when it comes to the thought of being in a fight. You just about lack the ability to throw a punch. Also you're reaction time would be just terrible. The most likely thing to happen when someone attacks you would be for you to freeze up and not be sure how to react to the situation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Level 1 skill stats!! Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Level 1 skill stats!! Empty Re: Level 1 skill stats!!

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 5:15 am

This is something people should pay attention to. It could use a little work, but you've got the general idea. Stickying this topic.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 8th 2011, 6:22 am

Thanks Pain. This was just a couple quick things that came to mind, but this diffidently is something that people need to read, because so many people ignore stats, mainly Fighting Skills and Intelligence, just so they can have higher physical stats, or speed/EP, not knowing how weak a level 1 stat is actually suppose to be.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Level 1 skill stats!! Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 22nd 2011, 11:10 am

1 durabillity should be likt the people in hospitals that there bones are briddle from not eating and break when some normal person starts forcing the guy/girl with the low durabillity around
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Number of posts : 78
Job : kill my twin brother
Humor : 2 jews at a bar
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Mind April 22nd 2011, 12:21 pm

deathreaper, I think what they were going for, for durability at level 1, was the bare minimum. Like, someone that does nothing to get in shape or strengthen himself. Stuff like that. Being hospitalized is like... level 1/2.

Level 1 skill stats!! 14lijb7
Master Mind
Master Mind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 22nd 2011, 12:30 pm

wow that probally would be think if you pain could not control your strength pain and you picked him up hed be nothing but an emersed blob
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Number of posts : 78
Job : kill my twin brother
Humor : 2 jews at a bar
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Mind April 22nd 2011, 1:01 pm

... As hard as it is to understand your sentence structure, I'm just going to say that it has nothing to do with level 1 skill stats. I mean, c'mon, we're talking about Pain. Anyone with a level three durability or lower would be smashed to pieces by the sharp of his hand.

Level 1 skill stats!! 14lijb7
Master Mind
Master Mind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2011, 2:59 pm

Trashing due to the fact we have a complete list up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum