The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets The Mad Artist.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. Empty Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets The Mad Artist.

Post by Sim March 3rd 2011, 8:59 pm

In one of the poorer areas of New York City, a lone woman in a technicolor trench coat walked down the street carrying a big white plastic paint bucket filled with what looked like blood. It looked blood, primarily because it was blood. Aurelia had just finished draining it from a small group of teens in a nearby home. She whistled as she walked down the street carrying the morbid bucket. The blood was for painting, Aurelia was always after the elusive color found inside of people. The person walking casually down the street was Aurelia Elise Campos. Known in the media as The Mad Artist, or Techniquolor.

She was tall and slender, with long fingers curled around the bucket's handle. Her hair and eyes never remained a constant color, but changed every time you blinked. Her nails were bright colors, but also changed over time. As she walked down the street, a mugger running from the scene of the crime bumped into her causing her to lurch forward and spill the blood she had on the sidewalk. "What the fuck?" The mugger exclaimed, looking down at all the blood that had spilled. Aurelia stared at the pool in disbelief, running her fingers through the blood. As she did, the color drained from the everything around her Including the mugger. Even more confused, he looked at his own hands which were now in greyscale. As he did, a blob of color rose up behind him, taking a vaguely humanoid shape. It's arms ended in large hands with palms lined with jagged spikes and points. Where it's face should be, there was only a circular opening filled with 3 layers of jagged teeth-like spikes. It reached out and grabbed both the mugger's wrists, pulling back hard and painfully wresting his arms out of their proper position. The spikes on his palms dug in, but the blood that came out was also black and white. The red color was actively being absorbed into the shifting technicolor mass. It lowered it's mouth-like appendage over the top of the criminal's head, digging the wicked teeth in and out of his skull. More greyscale blood dripped down his face. The teeth went in and out of his head, leaving horrible holes and ripping out his eyes. His screams grew more horrifying, as Aurelia threw her head back and laughed hysterically. "It is a citizen's responsibility to replace what he steals from another! Your protests cannot change the laws of the universe!"
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. Empty Re: Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets The Mad Artist.

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 9:09 pm

In a shadowy alley, a pair of ghoullish white eyes looked on in in fascination as he saw Aurelia form some kind of humanoid creature kill the mugger in a gruesome fashion. Slowly, a large, toothy smile filled with sharp and serrated teeth that dripped with green saliva slithered it's way on the hidden creature's face as a long and thing snake like tongue licked his almost non-existent lips. Chaos, the self-proclaimed Big Bad, slowly stalked out of the alley and and slowly made his way to the woman known as Technicolor. If there was one thing he could respect, it was someone who could laugh at the pain, death, bloodshed and carnage that they cause, someone just like him. The gray-skinned mutant's tentacles waved around wildly as he started giving her a slow clap, which slowly built up in speed to a thunderous applause, or at least as much of a thunderous applause as any one creature could give. "My my my, that was wonderful my dear. I haven't seen such a fine display of carnage since the time I did that old 'saw the lady in half' trick with an old lady. I never put her back together as that would have gone against everything I stood for but you get my point, just like that same old lady did" he said as he started cackling madly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets  The Mad Artist. Empty Re: Shifting Colors and Shifting Forms, Chaos Meets The Mad Artist.

Post by Sim March 3rd 2011, 11:22 pm

"Hm? I have an audience, but no work to show yet!" She turned towards the strange creature that had emerged. She looked at him quizzically, as the creature she had created dropped the twitching and gurgling body of the mugger onto the ground. The strange creature melted into the ground, the colors moving up to Aurelia's coat and mixing with all the colors already there. "You misunderstand my work skittering teether." She said, assigning a strange name to the creature. "I do not creature carnage. I creature art. This world is carnage, I make things that show what should be!" She was talking excitingly as the body spurted and gurgled at her feet. She raised up her hands int he air and made exaggerated motions to accompany her speech. "but materials are so very hard to come by. After all, all the perfect colors are held inside these things." She said, stamping a foot down into the collapsing skull of the mugger with her last statement. He heel sunk in with a sickening noise. She held your hands out, and an orb of blood red color formed between them. "So many perfect colors, hiding inside the walking bodies...I can never seem to gather enough to finish a masterpiece, and every fool and cretin gets in my way!"
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 4th 2011, 11:40 am

Chaos stared at her as he watched the creature melt into the ground and become one with Aurelia's coat. He listened to the rather odd speech patterns of Sim, which would sound like incoherent and insane babble to most people but to Chaos, it sounded perfectly normal. After all, who better to understand the psycho babble of a nutcase then another nutcase? He snickered childishly at the nickname the proclaimed 'Mad Artist' gave him, which was very different from his chosen nickname the 'Big Bad'. He managed to deduce from her ramblings that the materials she can't come by so quickly are the blood inside humans, speaking of the coppery-tasting liquid as if it was paint. He grinned to himself as he realized he found quite a little gem. Perhaps this girl in front of him could be a useful ally. "Well, I am pretty good at shedding all the wonderful paint that is blood. I almost literally paints towns and cities red with blood from all the murder-sprees this Big Bad goes on and not even the worthless cops and military are able to stop me. After all, I'm pretty famous around this Red, White and Blue country for being one of the most dangerous and insane psychopaths in existence. Perhaps we could come to some sort of agreement my dear. You could join this little organization I am starting up and in exchange, I can help you gather a large amount of your precious materials" he said with a psychotic smile on his ugly face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim March 22nd 2011, 3:50 pm

"An organization you are planting?" She looked blankly at Chaos. "Answer me this Teether, when this crew sprouts and reaches up to grab at the heavens themselves, what dues must a starving artist pay?" She reached up and spread out her hands, making shining stars in the air above her just out of arms reach. She paced around the strange creature with a smirk on her face. "All I live for is my work, my art. So why don't you stop grinning and tell me what it is you want from me exactly?" She wrapped her arms around herself and violently shook. "Being an artist requires a measure of freedom you know. I can't be planted into a tiny pot, to stare out at dirty streets."

She kept walking around the strange creature, changing his skin from black to green to red to purple as she waited for his reply. Red white and blue country? This country was whatever colors Aurelia wished it to be.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 3:57 pm

He blinked at her in surprise as he absorbed her strange words. She truly must be certifiably insane like him, only insane in a way unique only to herself. He liked this girl even more then a few minutes ago when he first saw her. She truly was something to behold and boy was he ever glad for it. "This organization is planning world domination. If you assist me and the other leaders of this fine organization of evil, I will happily supply you with all the materials and paint you need for your work. Think of it my dear, wouldn't you like to be in control of any part of the world, having millions and millions of wonderful materials and paint to make all manners of masterpieces?" he asked her as he continued to grin. He really wanted this girl in his organization and in the name of all that was nutty and crazy, he would have her in it. It just wouldn't feel like home without a fellow nutcase around.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top