The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
jacob cane the great warrior I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
jacob cane the great warrior I_vote_lcapjacob cane the great warrior I_voting_barjacob cane the great warrior I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
jacob cane the great warrior I_vote_lcapjacob cane the great warrior I_voting_barjacob cane the great warrior I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jacob cane the great warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jacob cane the great warrior Empty jacob cane the great warrior

Post by rave January 2nd 2011, 9:39 pm

Real Name jacob cane:
Super Hero Name: crimson edge
Title: the great warrior
Alignment: renigade
Race:human (imorrtal) (
Hair:red on the edge and tiped blond
Eyes:solid black
Height :6 feet
Weight:206lbs

jacob cane the great warrior Guys161

Costume he wears a long white trenchcoat with no shirt and a pair of black cargos with two pockets on each leg. straped to his back is a large 5 foot kitana. he also has razor wire digging in his chest and forearms consantly makeing him bleed and it appears as if it ran inside his body as well he has two small holes on his chest and one in each palm where the barbed wire is ran inside his body .

Personality:he is a physcopath with a heart after being in every war from the great crusades till now.he is no stranger to battle. he has no tollerence for the weak in his eyes they are nothing more than scum that need to be left to there fate. that is if they are noy going tofight for there selfs. he is addicted to pain he craves the challenges of new and better fighters. and takes all comers even if they have not held a weapon before in their life. if they have enough bravery to challenge the he believes that they are worth of his skill and are destined either for the gloy of killing him or a ready for their true death .

History:he was the most feared commander in the great king uthur pendragon army. know for his brutality as a warrior and and kindness to his the subjects until one day he was captered by a viiking scouting party and taken to the black city where he was granted a party with a powerful necromancer that had been around for thousands of years he was taken by the power of the leechs he begged him to teach him his powers but the only way that he would do so is if he would kill his king and betray his land consummed with power and the alluring thoughts of being immortal he agreed so he was sent back to the great city . when he arrived he saw the people who once he had cherished and loved and yet he did not feel anything close to the sensation he had before he had left. all he wanted was power later on that night the king asked him to join him in his war room to map out there next campain of takeing back the great artifact. when the king had his back turned jacob grabed him by the hair and cut his throat the blood of what once was his king coverd his body and as he fell to his knees in regret he was teleported to the scorccers side the leech told him he had done well and handed him a vail of his blood and told him if he want the power all he has to do is drink the blood when he gained some kind of composer he put the vial to his lips and swallowed the blood alomst simutaniously he fell to the floor in pain as if something was tearing him apart from the inside out then suddenly blood shot out of each hand as to waires followed the leech laughed now you will have your power but the cost is grave therazor like wire wraped his body and from his torso to his arms and then he felt then same pain in hischest and the same wire bust forth from his chest as he screamed iand whrithed in painthe blood that he losts started to rise as if it was the sea and it consumed him chokeing the life out of him as it surouned him in darkness the pani finally was to much and he blacked out. when he awoke he was laying in a small forest just out side of a great city, he could not feel the pain he once did but yet he knew something was different, he looked over his body and could see yet not feel the sharpened wire inside himself. he trudged towards the city and as he looked ahead, a morbid sight reached his eyes for all of the people that he had once seen as villagers and subjects hung and laid mutilated by the same wire which livied inside of him. appauled at the sight he treads farther into the city when he beholds a strange sight of an older man and a yound boy who were still alive, the man was clearly trained in arcane mysterys, the yound man none other than the last of the pendragon bloodline. in deep remorse he knelt on a knee and pledged his loyalty to the young king and wished for the chance to earn atonement, he became Arthurs general and friend but as mortals must Arthur died and although many wars were fought and won in the name of good jacob found no atonement. convinced that bloodshed was the only way he could repent his actions he lead many soldgiers into many battles he claimed many lives perfecting the art of war and tactical combat. throughout the years he volleyed through every major war in history seeking an opponent that might allow him to have his repentence. now he wanders the world in search of an opponent who can challenge him in combat.

Power
blood bath this power allows jacob to replicate the cels in his blood to massive amounts make more blood than what a normalhuman should have he can also turnit into any form he wants and he can use the massive amounst of blood to wash over and suffocate his enemies like a wave

swarm self can turn his body into two hundred of poisoness snakes then reform in other place

infect if the oppnent injest or is in contact with his blood l they are poisoned to were there movment is slowed vision is blured and eventually if not treated after along time it can be fatal

razor wire control the barbed wires in his body has grown just as much as he had he is able to control the the barbed wire with his mind and will power alone

Jacob cannot die of age disease or other natural causes.only way to kill him is to sever his head

he is super fast and a great fighter form the manny battles he was in

stats
int 2
str 2
spd 4
dur 4
ep 6
fs 4

Last edited by rave on January 8th 2011, 2:16 am; edited 10 times in total
rave
rave

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

jacob cane the great warrior Empty Re: jacob cane the great warrior

Post by Sim January 3rd 2011, 12:29 am

Okay, a couple things. the powers seem a bit odd to me in some ways. You say he can suffocate people with his blood, how does that work? How much blood does he have in his body?

And his swarm attack...I don't think there's anything wrong with the ability in itself, but "A thousand" snakes is a bit over the top. You may want to make it a smaller number.

The power grid will probably also require some adjusting. You say he's immune to disease and only can be killed by severing his head, but his durability is only 2. I would also think an immortal who has mastered the art of war would have more than average intelligence. I'm a bit confused as to why all his points are in speed.

Edit: Just to be clear, these are just suggestions and questions. I'm not one of the people able to approve you application.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 3rd 2011, 1:00 am

DUR 2 plus immortality means he can feel pain and suffering as a normal human. 2 is normal, His body cannot take bullets or otherwise. He cannot die thats the thing. also speed/ int makes sense maybe a point off speed to put on int sure.

I agree with the snakes, put MANY not a 1000

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

jacob cane the great warrior Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 3rd 2011, 2:13 am

You're a mod Metis. You can approve characters. An admin can come back through and say it needs to be fixed if it does, but until then your word is good.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 3rd 2011, 2:18 am

He does need higher Durability, if he can get away with surviving gunshots with only 2 Durability what is stop everyone from picking up a "Can only be killed by head severing"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
jacob cane the great warrior Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 3rd 2011, 2:26 am

Also, he needs another point of EP to be immortal along with his powers and immunity to normal death.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 23rd 2011, 11:09 am

What be goin' on wiff dis application dawg?

jacob cane the great warrior Wilbertjacob cane the great warrior Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 10th 2011, 4:48 pm

I guess rave isn't doing anything with this app. Moved to the trash bin until rave says he wants it back.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
jacob cane the great warrior Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top