The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_vote_lcapJacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_voting_barJacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_vote_lcapJacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_voting_barJacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP Empty Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP

Post by DragonTorq June 30th 2011, 6:31 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: D.Torq (short for Dimensional Torqer)
Alignment:Hero/Villain (depends on personality in charge.)
Race:African American
Hair:black
Eyes:brown
Height:5'6
Weight:142

Personality:
Hero: The epiphany of all that is good. wont harm a single person without just cause and firmly holds any life above his own.suffers from serveral emotional scars that turned him into what he is today. He fights any kind of injustice no matter how small it is. He especially hates all racist crimes no matter what race there against. He is strict vegetarian vowing not to eat meat or take a life after watching his mother get raped and murdered.

Villain:The exact opposite.The epiphany of evil. Doesn't care about anyone and would gladly destroy a town for no reason. Has no respect for human kind due to emotional scars that were inflicted uppon him in childhood. he is a complete manwhore and often violates his female victims before killing them.He prefers to eat raw meat a reverse of what his good alter personality does. He some times imagines that he was the one that raped and killed his mother.

History:Born poor and raised bhy a single mother in the ghetto he fought almost every day constantly getting better. He also studied his heart out trying to make life easier on his mother and get a good paying job so he could support her. His mother got married when he turned 7 and for a while his home got a little brighter. Then his new father started drinking, he was a mean drunk, constantly hitting him and abusing his mother.That was the first time in his life he snapped. Subconciously without any awarness of what he was doing he killed his father by slitting his throat with a fork(yes a fork he jabbed it in and tore through the rest of the throat.) and never got caught those kinds of things happened all the time there so noone payed very much attention.then when he was eleven he witnessed his mothers rape and murder. At that point he completly snapped and became two split personalities, Only his darker personality is aware of the existense of the other.He then murdered the man who had killed his mother ofcourse not remebering a thing. He was moved to a foster home where he continued to study hard when he turned 18 he went to yale with a full rideand entered into their genetic potency research where he was majoring. He developed a new theory on genetic potency and tested the theory out on himself. The genetic enhancement machine he designed didnt succeed though it blew up half way through the experiment the chemicals he had been floating in reacted with the air and fused with his body. at this point the formerly inactive personality came back into control and excersised the strange knew effect that occurred whenever he looked at reflective surfaces. he discovered that his arm could pass through the surface and that he could store things there. he has gone from town to towneither cuasing chaos or helping out the people. The dark personality creates fake memories for the time it is in control to fool the good personality.

Powers:Can open dimesional portals in any reflective surface to pull out any stored weapons that he has placed within it. If the reflective surface can't produce a clear image he can not use it to pull out a weapon.

Weaopns:

Chain Gun, Dual Pistols, Flame Thrower,

Throwing Knives, Katana, Sniper Rifle, Tazer

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 5
EP: 4
FS: 5

Character Image/Description: Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP Image_10

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
DragonTorq

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP Empty Re: Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP

Post by Super Cutie July 3rd 2011, 1:13 am

Is this finished?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow July 29th 2011, 5:55 am

Trashed. PM a mod to retrieve it if you ever come back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Jacob C. Daniels The D.Torq WIP Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: