The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEveryone meets Pain - Page 2 I_voting_barEveryone meets Pain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEveryone meets Pain - Page 2 I_voting_barEveryone meets Pain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Everyone meets Pain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone meets Pain

Post by Dr Everyone December 23rd 2010, 12:43 am

Dr.Everyone clutched his chest. Half his ribs were broken, the rest where sprained badly. He'd need to be very resourceful as to not get hit again.

"Pain, you shouldn't play with fire. You could get more then burned."

Dr.Everyone summoned a cylinder of fire around Pain. it reached to the ceiling,and was thick enough to leave Pain almost no room to move without getting burned, yet it touched the walls. The fire burned blue, reaching almost five hundred degrees. Inside the cylinder would be almost one hundred degrees, as well as around it. Then it began swirling around, creating a vortex-vacuum which sucked in all the air inside the cylinder. The fire also sucked in oxygen, using it to burn as well as Dr.Everyone's constant feeding of it.

"You may be invincible Pain, but you still need to breath!"

The building was now on fire too. The cylinder of fire touching the ceiling and wall had caused it to be set aflame, spreading the fire across the building. The already weakened foundation was beginning to crumble, beams falling out of the ceiling, and pieces of the ceiling falling down.

"I will defeat you Pain! Even if I need to cause another Great Chicago Fire! Surrender! Surrender to me, infamous Pain! say the words for all the world to hear!"

Dr.Everyone sounded like a mad man, yelling as loud as he could with his rib injuries. The sound of sirens, police and fire department, could be heard. The jumbled together talking of a crowd was growing outside. The city had taken notice.

Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 23rd 2010, 2:17 am

Pain knew his punch had taken a toll, but he still needed one more to end this fight. He was confident, but perhaps too confident, he needed to follow up on an attack more quickly next time.

The big guy stood calmly as the flames went up around him, he wasn't about to get worried about being burned. Never bothered him before, why would it now? He's faced plenty of fire users before so he knew couldn't breath in a fire trick like this. He could hold his breath for a long time, but not forever. It was as simple as just going for it, what the hell else could he do? He was all brawn, and nothing else could save him here. "You think a little burn is gonna kill me?" He braced himself and crossed his arms in front of him; Using them like a shield he charged full speed through the flames and took the burns! After all he'd just end up healing eventually. He wasn't about to die to a few burns!

His clothes caught fire and he was burnt severely, but it wasn't nearly enough to take him down. He kept charging until he was out in the street, taking out a parked car on his way; luckily no one had been in it. He stopped his velocity by throwing himself to the ground and skidding across it. This put out most of the flames for him, skidding across the ground into another building. After he rose to his feet, he just patted out any remaining flames.

His shirt had mostly been burnt away, his body had painful burns all over it, but even now he could feel the flesh recovering. "I can barely feel it. Guess that's it." He felt a little slower now, his body was very sore at the moment, but he was still a killing machine! He ran quickly toward Dr.Everyone, back to the building he had just blasted out from. "I'm comin for you Doc! Get ready!" He cocked his fist back just like before, and this time he would finish it!
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 23rd 2010, 2:46 am

Dr.Everyone, not without severe pain, flew out of the building. The fire had burnt most of the ceiling and roof so it was open. From the sky he looked around. Police had blocked every street leading to his lab. Paramedics on standby, civilians held pack by police. Not unusual. Pain can't fly. But he can hurl rock and cars.

"I'll just try to avoid what he throws at me. Gah! I wish I had the power to heal as he did! These accursed ribs! I will end him, before he ends me. If he hits me again like the last time, I'm down. GUN has been disbanded, but some organization will lock me up in a power dampening prison. I will not be caged up like an animal!"

Rage overcame the doctor. He never had to put so much effort into a fight. The sky was already black with smoke from the burning building.

"PAIN! YOU LIKE RUNNING THROUGH MY FIRE? YOU ENJOY ME BURNING YOU? IT MAKES YOU FEEL, SO YOU CAN FEEL HUMAN. I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL HUMAN! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL EVERYONE! YOU WILL ALL FEEL THE WAY I FEEL! YOU CAN'T BEAT EVERYONE!!!!!!"

He had a high level of energy projection, he could pull it off. But it would leave his fire control down for awhile, and he'd need to ground himself eventually.

He stuck his hands out to his side and a cloud of fire formed over the building. It covered over the burning building, and the entirety of the polices blockade and civilian crowd. A tornado of flame engulfed Dr.Everyone. The flame cloud descended towards the ground, and the civilians ran off and the police drove off. The flame tornado touched the ground and began to glide towards Dr.Everyone's lab. It burned deep into the ground, leaving a six foot deep trench in it's wake. The tornado hit one side of the already burning building, and the entire side fell away. The fire cloud hit the ground, covering the entire building and a good block radius around it on fire.

Atop and inside the tornado, Dr.Everyone grunted with effort.

"Burn the building, flame. Stay in my control. Go after Pain, don't dissipate. Swirl tornado, rip through the building. Attack Pain. Maintain your current temperature. STAY STRONG! DON'T DISSIPATE!"

It was taking a lot out of him to do this. He would soon need to ground himself, and using his powers would be out of the question. If this didn't do it, it was over.

"D..d..die......die..Pain....p..Pain...." Dr.Everyone said, trying to conserve energy while breathing hard.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Humor : Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 23rd 2010, 12:31 pm

Pain came to a skidding halt as the massive flames were conjured nearly instantly right before his eyes. He wasn't about to sprint head first into fires like that! He could only watch as the flames engulfed the Chicago streets, what was he to do? The flames were massive and swallowed nearby buildings whole, and they were on a direct path to him! He didn't have any crazy energy powers to stop the fires, and all he could do right now was save the people he could. He'd deal with the Doctor once civilians weren't in danger, the big guy still cared about people. For the most part, people took care of themselves and fled before they could be harmed, but a handful of fools stayed too close to the fires. They would have been burnt to a crisp if the big guy didn't come sprinting in to save them! He grabbed the remaining civilians and tossed them away, holding back enough to not harm them severely, but with enough strength to get them away from the fires. He looked up to the destructive tornado the Doctor had created with a smirk, he was excited to have such a powerful opponent. "Next time, get outta the way!" He shouted as he sprinted towards the fiery cyclone that had been wreaking havoc to the city and was on a direct path for him, allowing him to close the gap even more quickly. "No more hidin' behind those flames ya psycho!"

Pain couldn't stop to save anyone else right now, he had to stop this guy before he burnt down all of Chicago! He looked up at the fires, unsure of what to do. Maybe he could just jump up into it and grab the guy right out of his own attack? He could surely handle the damage, but if he missed he might be in trouble; He'd have to come up with something else and would still be stuck being severely burnt if this didn't work. He could feel his skin burning even now, and he was still sore from being burnt before. This guy was a powerful pyro, but it wouldn't be enough to take him down! Pain wouldn't let it be! Even now the flames were closing in on him, and he needed to act quickly if he wanted to win this. It was either make a move or be engulfed by the flames, either way he was stuck getting burnt.

The big guy just went with his gut, using his super strength to jump extraordinarily high. He leaped towards the top of the fiery tornado and dove into the flames, in an attempt to tackle the Doctor right through his own attack and into the ground. "It ends now Doc!"

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 23rd 2010, 3:51 pm

"This will only hurt a lot!" Dr.Everyone said. He enclosed the tornado, making it thinner. This concentrated the heat with in the tornado, and put less of an energy stress on Dr.Everyone. He let some of the fire cloud go, easing up more on him. The tornado was now reaching temperatures of two thousand degrees, and was almost the same temperature around it. It was melting the street into a puddle of molten tar, and the lab lay in ruins. He saw Pain jump into the air, and then head straight for Dr.Everyone. Dr.Everyone descended to the middle of the tornado, moved the tornado a bit to the left, and then, using the now free energy, Dr.Everyone summoned two chains of fire, and whipped them at Pain.

"Damn his super strength. I'll scourge the Earth of all heroes."

"Feel the burn hero. No pain no gain. Let's go for no Pain."

The chains of fire would be the same temperature as the now thinner tornado, as the flame where coming from the tornado. Dr.Everyone was feeling greatly depleted, and decided to get rid of the fire cloud all together. Now it was just him, Pain, a tornado and chains of fire, and a molten tar pit. Dr.Everyone hadn't even broken a sweat, and his dress clothes and lab coat, although fire resistant, were burned and the sleeves had been incinerated. Molten metal from his gloves and mask dripped to the ground. A bit of a burned, disfigured cheek peeked out from the mask, as well as a burn victim-rash thumb sticking from his right hand. His accident had made him who he is. It had given him this power. And the power was strong.

Last edited by jbronze on December 23rd 2010, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 30th 2010, 7:44 pm

Pain felt the Doctor barely slip through his fingers, he was able to move out of the way of his tackle just in time. The big guy had been severely burnt several times by throwing himself into the fiery attacks, but even at this heat, it wouldn't be enough to stop him! His skin was tougher than anything, and this guy was lucky to have hurt him this much. There wasn't anyone around who was tougher than the big guy, and some little pyro-punk wasn't about to take him down like that. He grunted in frustration as he dove straight through the other end of the fire cyclone, he was unable to stop his momentum and didn't really want to. Despite being quicker than the Doc, his foe was still capable of predicting his brutish charge, but that wouldn't work forever!

He caught himself in the air and landed roughly on his feet, sliding back a few feet before he came to a complete stop, tearing up some of the street as he slid. His vision immediately rose back up to the fiery attack, staring coldly at the Doctor who had set fire to this part of Chicago. "I wasn't kiddin' around..." Pain squinted his eyes, carefully watching what the Doctor was up to next. He had to stop him soon, otherwise all of Chicago would burn! All around him was panic and chaos, firefighters, police officers, and medics all rushing to the area to save as many as they could. This is why he quit being a hero, he hated having to deal with all this and having to take the blame for not being able to stop the destruction, or doing some of it himself. He did everything he could and people still never appreciated it, in fact he felt as if he was hated all the time. He didn't have any powers that could stop this sort of disaster, all he could do was beat the bad guys to a bloody pulp. He knew he had to stop being selfish, and start using his powers for the greater good. That was why he was back, to stop these freaks from taking over!

Two fiery chains came hurling out of the Doctor's cyclone, and they were heading straight for Pain very quickly! Being the skilled and experienced fighter he is, he saw a flaw in this attack and had every intention on exploiting it. Now he wasn't too bright, but his gut and instincts were never wrong! He had seen and used weapons like this before, and if you throw a chain, you gotta hang on to it too. He let this attack hit him, putting his arms outward like a shield and letting the chains individually wrap around his arms. He immediately felt the burning of his flesh and cringed, it hurt like hell but Pain was tough as nails. "I aint lettin' you hurt anyone else Doc! Get down here!" He shouted ferociously as he yanked with all his might on the chains, and if it were successful, the Doctor would be sent hurling towards Pain far too quickly for him to even register what was happening. Pain put his giant right hand out to catch his foe by the throat, grunting as his skin recovered slowly from all the damage.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 20th 2011, 5:36 pm

((The chains were made entirely of fire, but I guess if the fire is dense enough to form a chain, he could be a solid and pulled.))

As Dr.Everyone saw this tank of a man do what nobody else ever had, he brought his own surprise to the party. The very thin tornado of fire followed the Doctor. he flew towards pain and eventually ended with his throat in Pain's palm. "I'll cause a fire so great, people will regard the Great Chicago Fire as a camp fire. But first, let me take care of you. I mean, technically you where a guest in my laboratory, before it was burnt to the ground."

Dr.Everyone dis-summoned the fire chains and using his now free hands, put one on Pains heart, and one on his face. The tornado, which was almost over them, disappeared as Dr.Everyone used it's energy to summon heat that would cause steel to shine white. Fire which, if was measured, would burn at around 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. The fire came out of his hands, being fed directly to the places his hands were (Pain's heart and Face). The Pain would kill any normal person, or even a weak hero. He didn't know how it would effect Pain, but it was his only option. His metal gloves had turned into a puddle of molten-now-cooling metal on the ground. His mask had melted as well, now showing the entirety of his face. One might compare it to the face of the phantom of the opera's, only with more area burnt.

"Feel the burn Pain. Show humanity. I will burn you until you plead your God to take away your powers, so that you may be killed and released from the endless torment I will deliver you. I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL PAIN UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVERY FELT BEFORE!."

The fire raged from his hands, causing heat blisters on his hands. The Doctor showed no pain from fire. His pain receptors didn't register fire as pain. It also helped that he kept the fire of his hands through the power of will, but the heat still did what it did to anyone, but at a slower, smaller scale. The fact that Pain couldn't feel pain obviously caused Dr.Everyone quite a deal of mental anguish.

Last edited by jbronze on January 21st 2011, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 21st 2011, 4:02 pm

((Well, that's almost the temperature where steel burns white, so I'll edit it. Happy?))

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 26th 2011, 7:07 am

((OOC: I was thinking of getting the both of us rewarded for when we finish this topic since we've worked hard on it. I'll talk to the others about it. By the way, just let me know if there is any problems you have with my post. Though given the circumstances and my powers, it isn't unbelievable.))

The big man smirked in satisfaction as he saw the Doctor fly towards him, when Pain felt his throat collide with his mighty palm he knew he was in control now. He had tanked through everything thrown at him and used that to his advantage here. The burns on his body were slowly recovering, but his nearly invincible body was extremely difficult to damage for most. Even the most powerful of foes have trouble dealing damage to Pain, and that was a huge part of what made him one of the greatest heroes. "Shut it Doc, you know it's over." He said fiercely in his deep and rough voice. He had been confident that at any moment he could simply crush his throat, but it wasn't something he wanted to do. He didn't want to risk killing him, but one life versus an entire city, he might have to make the choice.

"Surrender..." He said coldly as he viciously stared up at Dr.Everyone, choking him out and holding him a few feet off of the ground. It made it extremely difficult for the Doctor to talk, his words muffled and short of breath; he could barely breathe in his grip! Pain's free hand balled up into a fist, trying to repress his anger and frustration. He wanted to unleash his rage and pummel him to a bloody pulp, he wanted to unleash his inner brute, but he knew couldn't. He held back with his strength and grip, wanting to do everything he could to avoid killing him, but what super villain ever surrendered? This wasn't going to end pretty either way.

The Doctor made it very clear that he had no intention's on surrendering as soon as he lifted his hands, and Pain couldn't stop his attack in time! He had no choice anymore, all he could do was turn his face so that only one side was burnt, and knock the Doctor out; and hopefully not kill him in the process. The fires scorched at his skin, but he continued to tank through it all. He had been injured, but not too severely by the Doctor. His skin was just too tough to be able to burn through, and even if he had gotten to Pain's heart, he was still tough as hell there too! His body had been covered in burns that were slowly recovering, but the most damage had been done to his face and chest. A direct hit at a close range scorched his skin and gave him some severe, but temporary burns. His chest had a large and severe burn scar on it, as did the left side of his face, but it's not like his skin wouldn't ever recover.

At the same time the Doctor lifted his hands to deliver the attack, Pain applied just enough strength to crush the Doctor's windpipe. If he applied too much, he was sure he'd crush his neck or rip his head off. Immediately after they traded attacks, Pain released his grip and let the Doctor fall to the ground. The big man dropped to one knee and clutched the burn on his chest with one hand, grunting in frustration and agony; his most severe injury of all. He could feel the burns all over his body, numb, but still very clearly there. "Sorry Doc." He said calmly in his raspy voice, kneeling beside his now fallen foe. He would do everything he could for him, but first he had to contact Entropus. He would be able to help him far more than Pain could, and they still needed to stop the fires the mad Doctor had started!

With his free hand he touched his ear, using the tiny hands free communication device Entropus had given him earlier. The two had begun working together again, one of the only people Pain could ever work with had come back and with plans to restore light to the world. "Entropus. I got him, but you better get here quick. Shit's gotten ugly." Pain awaited a response, but needed one quickly, not wanting to make the Doctor wait long for medical attention.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 26th 2011, 6:02 pm

Broken ribs. Crushed windpipe. Life giving breath felt like it was killing him. He had hurt Pain, a little, and he probably didn't feel it, but it was it's own little accomplishment. He was on the ground. Any fire he could conjure would be weak. he knew he had been bested.

"Just wait until I grow stronger. I'll kill you and find you myself. No, the saying was find and kill, not kill and find. Concentrate. I will not go to prison. I have other things to do. There is still one power if have that can get me out of here."

"Ah..I..*cough*...I will ki..kill you. And ah..ah..I.will not wa.wait around for Entr...Ent...Entro-pussy. Good-bye for nah..nah..now Pain."

With that, the Doctor morphed into a sparrow, and flew away. A sparrow was a small animal, and didn't take any energy to morph into. he couldn't run, so on land Pain would catch up to him. But he could go as slow as he needed in the air. His own power of flight could propel him to his lab, with almost no work needed.

"Next time................."

A city in flames, a lab burned to the ground, a hero, scarred and waiting, and the villain who got away. A normal day in the life of Heroes and Villains.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 8th 2011, 10:18 pm

((How about we make it so that you do get abducted by Entropus, but he is forced to leave you at a hospital while we put out the fires to the city. So you can make your escape after your injuries are treated, instead of right now while your wind-pipe is crushed. Just seems like it'd make more sense that way, and it'd make the story between us cooler in my opinion.))
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone February 8th 2011, 10:41 pm

((I dunno. Lemme sleep on it, I'll get back to you tomorrow

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone February 8th 2011, 10:42 pm

((I dunno. Lemme sleep on it, I'll get back to you tomorrow))

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 9:55 am

((Doesn't make the most sense, but it makes more sense than your ending.))

The two mighty heroes Pain and Entropus were stuck dealing with putting out the massive fires and helping to save the people of Chicago. They were too busy to be able to truly deal with this psychopath. Thanks to the big man, the Doctor was knocked out cold and left with severe injuries that needed to be treated. Entropus quickly took him to the authorities to place him under arrest and treat his injuries. A few hours later, Immediately after Dr.Everyone was treated, he made his sinister escape and killed all those who stood in his way. Even though Pain defeated him, they would not be able to stop the insane Doctor from escaping custody. He had gotten lucky this time, maybe if G.U.N.'s prison had been fully operational...

Pain word count = 4581 (didn't count this post)

Dr.Everyone word count = 2611
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 12th 2011, 9:55 pm

So this was over, and was considered a quest. Do i get XP? And How much?

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow March 12th 2011, 9:59 pm

Your word count is 2611, You'd get 5 XP with 111 words left over. Make a topic under the experience section, the same way Pain made his to record all of your XP and word counts all together so we can keep tract of everything, and once you have the XP for it, you can buy some powerpoints.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Everyone meets Pain - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top