The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Everyone meets Pain I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Everyone meets Pain I_vote_lcapEveryone meets Pain I_voting_barEveryone meets Pain I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Everyone meets Pain I_vote_lcapEveryone meets Pain I_voting_barEveryone meets Pain I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Everyone meets Pain

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone meets Pain Empty Everyone meets Pain

Post by Dr Everyone December 21st 2010, 9:02 pm

Dr.Everyone sat in his lab, bored. he'd already taken money from banks, to fund his experiments. People in Chicago blamed Dr.Everyone alone for the recent recession.

"Fuck them. I'll do whatever I want and they will deal with it, or die. Simple as that." He thought.

He looked at the newspaper at the table by his inner lab door.

"Indestructible Hero Returns, Villains Sent Packing."

Pain, a hero recently under hiatus, has returned. A decrease in super villain crime has already arrived. He has traveled to each major city, letting those villains that had taken advantage of his absence know that they better find something else to do. He is currently in Chicago, and hopes are high that he will deal with the villain who is infamous around the world, Dr.Everyone. Dr.Everyone has killed someone in almost every country, and has killed someone in every continent. He has been terrorizing people for years, and have been giving heroes quite a problem. The only good thing he has ever done was help fend the Earth from demons years ago. While authorities just avoid Dr.Everyone, and the military shows a cold shoulder, it is hoped that Pain will deal with this menace once and for all.

"Pain...I've heard about him. Apparently he cannot be hurt or beat. Well, I guess I can barbecue him, I just hope my next guest likes their steaks tough. And this paper. I didn't fend the Earth from demons, I fought them to show that I am better than them, stronger, more evil, more careless. I'll burn down the office building next time I happen to be in the neighborhood."

When he finished talking to himself, a alarm rang out.

"Outer laboratory breach....Intruder detected....EHHHH EHHH EHHH......Outer laboratory......"

"Another police raid?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Everyone meets Pain DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Everyone meets Pain Empty Re: Everyone meets Pain

Post by Pain December 21st 2010, 9:54 pm

Another ice cold winter day over Chicago, just what Pain loved the most, the freezing cold. Extreme temperatures were the only time he could really feel the weather, so he always took advantage of the days it was like this. Usually he'd just go for a walk, but today he had something bigger planned; some bad-guy skull crushing.

Wrapped tightly in a large black leather trench coat, the big guy walked through the crowded frozen streets of Chicago. He stood taller than anyone, towering over the normal folk who walked past him, and as usual getting strange looks from them. Even though he was a hero to these people, most of them still feared him. Hell you'd figure after almost twenty years of this, people would just warm up to him. Guess when you constantly look pissed off it doesn't matter, even after all this time Pain still couldn't get that look off his face.

A powerful gust of wind brushed against him, his hair and coat flowing in the wind. It was soothing, almost spine chilling to him. Off in the distance he could see his destination, that old creepy building that had been sealed off. The place looked like trouble, and he loved diving straight into it. Apparently it was home to the evil Doctor he had heard so much about. He pulled out his signature blunt from his coat pocket and placed it between his lips. With his other hand he reached into the same pocket for his cigar lighter which he proceeded to light the wrap with. Pain inhaled the first sweet drag as he dug his hands back into the coat's pockets. A smirk clung to his face as he exhaled through his nose, walking with leisure to his destination.

He arrived at the front doors of the tall abandoned building, the cocky smirk still clung to his face, and the half smoked blunt still loosely hanging from his lips. He continued to puff on it as he raised one hand from his coat's pockets, extending that hand towards the door to open it. Locked, like he figured, what super villain leaves the front door unlocked anyway? "Now the fun starts..." He said with a crazy grin before balling his mighty fist up and slamming it into the door. The door was completely obliterated by Pain's sheer power, he never liked to hold back too much. The debris quickly cleared, and the big guy stepped inside. Almost immediately after that, an annoying alarm sounded off. Great... So much for the element of surprise. Man he really needed to work on that.

Pain wrapped himself up in the long black trench coat and made his way through the building at a casual pace. He just kept his cool, over the years he learned that it was a better approach for him.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 21st 2010, 10:04 pm

Dr.Everyone checked the security monitors. A huge man, obviously super human. Hero or villain, he couldn't tell. The man's face said evil, but the fact he was here, implied that he was good. Then he realized how the man had entered, and the way he was dressed. A simple leather coat in Chicago's winter weather? Only one person besides Dr.Everyone would do that.

Pain.

Well, let's see how strong and tough this man really is. Dr.Everyone thought.

Dr.Everyone pressed a button, and a hundred Nova Bots surrounded pain, one hand a flamethrower, the other a circular saw. The first Nova Bot to arrive outstretched it's saw hand towards pain, ready to saw at his leg.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Everyone meets Pain DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 21st 2010, 10:32 pm

Other than the loud whaling of the buildings alarm, it was dead silent, that kind of silent where you know something sharps gonna come flying around the corner. This place has to be rigged with booby traps, robots or something. He's been in situations like this way too many times to not know what's next. He approached each corner with out caution or care, as if nothing thrown his way would even phase him. He puffed on his blunt and walked with poor posture, not having a care in the world. Then it happened, tons of robotic drones all came out of the walls and floor. Perfect, they were all equipped with deadly weapons and trying to kill him. What else is new? So either destroy them all one by one, or take this whole place down and crush them all together.

He chose plan B since it didn't involve being made into target practice for some drones. With one violent slam of his fist onto the ground, a powerful shockwave was created. It rippled outwards from Pain's location, destroying everything in it's wake, ripping through the buildings structure. The only reason he didn't take the building down with him was because he had been holding back just enough. A younger Pain would have never been able to do that. "That the best toys ya got?" His deep and raspy voice boomed with might throughout the building. All around him laid rubble and mangled robot parts, the walls that once stood were now pebbles on the ground. The first floor was nothing but a large barren room now. He rose off his one knee and stood tall, looking around for the next threat. "Best come out here 'fore I tear this whole place apart! Or send somethin worth killin!"

Though he couldn't really feel it, one of the blade drones had gotten his leg before he could finish creating the shockwave. He had a deep gash on his left leg, blood trickling down through the hole it had created in his jeans. The wound however was already beginning to recover.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 22nd 2010, 12:00 am

"Well, he survived the Novas, how about the Super Novas?"

Larger robots, about fifteen of them, came running into the remainder of the room, surrounding Pain. One of their arms was a freezing gun, and the other was a large hammer. As soon as they had locked on their target, they began to spray him with liquid nitrogen, which would freeze on contact.

"He makes it out of this, and then I'll deal with him myself. Note to self: Need new lab. Or need to rob a new bank."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 22nd 2010, 8:13 pm

Pain gave a cocky smirk as the large robots filled the room, now these guys looked like formidable opponents. Tall, bulky, made of metal and loaded with weapons, it was about time he got to have some real fun! He hadn't a clue what they were armed with, nor did he really care. "More junk to scrap..." He said with a soft chuckle before spitting out his blunt. He then cracked his knuckles, assuming his very tamed boxer-like fighting style. "Bring it."

The Robot's moved in on the attack, the one up front firing it's weapon first. It was no ordinary weapon, anyone should have been able to notice that, but Pain didn't always get things as quickly as others. He charged in at full speed with his arms crossed in front of him, using them like a shield, and intending to just break through them all one by one. However he noticed that his arms were starting to freeze over, and it all clicked. "Shit." He quickly ripped off his trench coat before the liquid could spread any further and tossed it into the nearest robot's cannon.

"That was my favorite coat..."
He softly chuckled as he spoke, he was gonna make those bots pay for what they did, but Pain usually handled things with a laid back attitude and humor.

He took off sprinting now, only now he made an attempt to dodge what they were firing. He rolled forward, going underneath all the mist that was being fired and coming out of the roll to unleash a violent uppercut into the first robot's chest. With one punch, Pain had utterly obliterated the robot, sending it's pieces scattered about the room. He rolled away from the remains of that bot to another fully functional one, and he had to be quick otherwise he'd end up being frozen solid. He didn't think these guys could stop him, but it wasn't worth being slowed down like that; left him open for a real devastating attack.

He grabbed the bot by one of it's legs and lifted it off the ground with relative ease. After crushing the leg just by gripping it too tightly, he immediately tossed the robot into three of it's buddies, knocking them all to the ground under it's weight. Pain then immediately launched himself off of the ground, cocking his right fist back and preparing for a deadly aerial attack. Meanwhile the other remaining robot's continued to fire at Pain in an attempt to freeze him. It all happened so quickly, he brought his might down onto all four of the robot's, obliterating them all in one raw display of power.

"Five down. Ten to go..."
He said proudly as he rose from one knee, but immediately he felt the effects of the liquid nitrogen. They had gotten him while he was dealing with the others, and the left side of his body began to freeze over! "I aint goin out like this!" He ripped the ice off, not caring what damage it was doing to his skin. "No more playin around!" He bull charged into the nearest robot, utterly destroying it by simply just jumping through it's chest at the last moment. The next nearest robot was grabbed by it's leg just like the other, only this time Pain used it as a weapon. He began spinning the robot round and round, using all of his strength to create a mini-whirlwind in the building, pushing all of the robot's back slowly and making it impossible for them to fire their weapons. He came to a halt, and let the robot go, sending it flying into three other robots and utterly destroying all four of them. "I lost count...So how many was that?" He said with a devious grin as he rolled and cracked his neck.

The remaining robot's were all spread out due to that maneuver, so Pain had practically won. Now it was just dismantling the last few. Which it would take him almost no effort to do. He ran around the room just destroying what was left, one by one, and enjoying every second of it. He stood tall in the center of the room, all the robot's had been vanquished and his skin was more pale than usual. Most likely due to almost being frozen quite a few times, but that was nothing to Pain. "Come on out...Let's start the real fight!" He barked boldly.

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 22nd 2010, 8:37 pm

"Well, seems this Pain needs o be dealt with personally."

Morphing into a rhinoceros, Dr.Everyone began to charger through his lab, running towards the outer lab.

"If I am correct, this fight will be quite difficult. I've fought the demon Abaddon before, but he wasn't as durable. I felt a certain connection to Abaddon, both of us fire users. I had sincerely wanted to help the demons, but I wasn't as well respected, as powerful, or as feared then. Helping the enemy would have gotten me destroyed afterwards. So regrettably, I had to fight my demonized other. Now this Pain guy, it will take all I have to destroy this monster of a man."

As he smashed past a door and came to the hallway Pain was in. The roof had caved in a bit and the walls were cracked.

"At least the building is still standing, still will need a new location though."

He picked up speed as he neared Pain, and shouted out

"Hey Paaaaaiiiin. It's time to feel the heat. The Doctor will see you now."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 22nd 2010, 9:33 pm

Bang! His head snapped in the direction of the sound of something be smashed, he knew something big was headed his way and fast. In seconds, a large rhino was charging towards him at full speed. Obviously it was no ordinary rhino, he assumed it was mechanical or something like that. He had no clue that this was really his opponent shape-shifted. He decided to hold his ground, planting his feet and preparing for the rhino's charge. "Bring it on..." He said in a cocky tone as a smirk crawled onto his face. He spread his legs and arms, assuming a wrestler-like stance as he waited for the attack. When the rhino made impact, Pain would attempt to bring it to a stop using all of his strength. He was very confident in his abilities, even in situations where he clearly would lose, Pain always figured he'd come out on top. He was damn sure he could take this guy!
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 22nd 2010, 9:48 pm

He pushed himself to his limit, running as fast as he could. He could feel his atoms and cells calming down, putting their energy into his movement.

"Looks like I'll need to go easy on morphing for a bit."

He lowered his head so the horn was aimed right under Pain's ribs. And then he and Pain collided.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 22nd 2010, 10:32 pm

Pain felt something tear into him, he hadn't planned on that stupid thing having a horn tough enough to tear into him. Then again, he hadn't planned very much at all. "Nggh.." He grunted in both frustration and agony. This thing wasn't a damn robot, it was the Doctor! He immediately felt the effects, blood rushing to the wound, and adrenaline pumping through his body. He wouldn't let that stop him though, he was known as indestructible for a reason! He fought through what he felt and planted his feet into the ground. He ripped up the ground as he slid backwards, being pushed by the rhino until it's velocity was brought to a halt. "Not bad..." He grunted as the two came to a halt, Pain's strength proving greater than his opponent's velocity. "But I'm made of tougher stuff than you are punk..." He lifted the rhino off the ground, pulling the horn out and attempting to toss him across the room, using all of his strength to do so.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 22nd 2010, 10:47 pm

Dr.Everyone flew threw the air. He tried flying in the other direction, but only slowed himself down some. He crashed through a wall. When the dust had settled, the doctor stood, in his regular form.

Hands in his pockets, he stepped over the remainder of the wall and walked towards pain. His "costume" wasn't much, just a metal mask and gloves, along with a lab coat and dress clothes.

"Hello Pain. I know you can heal yourself, so I don't expect that gore wound to stop our little fight. I am Dr.Everyone, and I can be everyone, and anything. I can control fire, and resist it. Now, before I demonstrate allow me to give you a word of advice. You can't beat everyone."

Then, to demonstrate his fire control, his summoned a wall of fire, and threw it at Pain. The wall of fire blocked the whole hallway, in height and weight. It was also a good foot thick. No way passed it, but Pain had high endurance, he could still go through it. Dr.Everyone didn't undersell that part, he knew it was true, but he wanted to see how much Pain could take.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 22nd 2010, 11:23 pm

Pain grunted as he clutched the wound in his chest, he felt it slowly start to heal up, but it wouldn't happen for another few minutes. It wasn't exactly just a scratch. For now he just had to fight through it, but even with a hole in his chest, the big guy stood there tall and proud. He let go of the wound and began walking towards where he had thrown his foe, knowing full well that it wasn't over by a long shot. He came to a halt when he saw a figure through the dust, he chose to wait for the dust to settle, and for the guy to recover and make his next move. He found his opponents appearance a bit odd, almost too simple for a super villain. Usually they liked to have more elaborate costumes or entrances, but this guy was just simple. Not like anyone he had encountered before.

"Yeah keep talkin. I'll make you eat them words."
Pain said with a confident grin. At least now he had an idea of what this guy was capable of, but still, his opponent knew all of his powers. That put him at a disadvantage, so he'd have to play it smart and not just rush in. As difficult as that sounded, he would have to try. But before he could even begin to come up with a plan, a large wall of fire was conjured and sent hurling towards the big guy. He looked in every direction and it seemed dodging this thing was impossible. So he did the only thing that made sense to him and braced for impact. He crossed his arms and put them out before anything, using them as a shield against the fire. "It was gettin cold anyway." He uttered to himself with a soft chuckle. The confident grin stuck to his face as he charged towards the fire and towards his foe. Trashing the idea of planning, he just went in gun's blazing as usual.

He charged straight through the fire as quickly as possible, feeling it burn at his flesh he decided to roll forward to stop the flames. He quickly came out of the roll and continued to sprint towards Dr.Everyone, his right fist cocked back ready to unleash hell!
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 22nd 2010, 11:42 pm

"Eat THOSE words. not them. Grammar Pain, grammar!"

He half expected the fire wall to slow him down, but it didn't. Pain kept on charging, and Dr.Everyone thought. He was smarter than he was fast, he would think before he could react.

"I won't be able to move out of the way. I have mere seconds before he hits me. What can I do to slow it down?"

Before Pain connected, Dr.Everyone ripped a chunk of wall from next to him and threw it at Pain. It was aimed more at his fist, t slow his fist down, but it was quite likely that some chunks would fly out after they connected with his fist and would hit his face and other parts of his body. This punch would hurt, but Dr.Everyone would keep going.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 23rd 2010, 12:08 am

Pain charged through it all and began closing the distance between Dr.Everyone and him very quickly. He was sure that if he got off one really good punch, he'd end it all right then, so he would try to make this one count! He reached his opponent and swung his massive right hook towards him, but due to his opponent's quick actions, his punch wouldn't have the effects he had hoped for. A chunk of the wall was tossed in the way of his punch, though it was obliterated by him, it slowed and softened his punch to much to be able knock the Dr. out. He felt it connect though, he punched hard into the chest of the Dr. with his mighty hook, having enough power in the punch to send the Dr. sliding back.

"Aint enough to stop me..."
He said confidently as he brought his fists back up to assume his fighting stance. And thanks to his healing, the hole in his chest had also nearly closed up now. "Hope you got some better tricks up your sleeve..." He said in a cocky tone, he was sure he had this guy. Pain had a tendency to be overly cocky and not think things through, but his brawn usually made up for it. The big guy had little idea what he was up against, but that didn't phase him in the slightest. Nothing ever really got him worried.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 23rd 2010, 12:43 am

Dr.Everyone clutched his chest. Half his ribs were broken, the rest where sprained badly. He'd need to be very resourceful as to not get hit again.

"Pain, you shouldn't play with fire. You could get more then burned."

Dr.Everyone summoned a cylinder of fire around Pain. it reached to the ceiling,and was thick enough to leave Pain almost no room to move without getting burned, yet it touched the walls. The fire burned blue, reaching almost five hundred degrees. Inside the cylinder would be almost one hundred degrees, as well as around it. Then it began swirling around, creating a vortex-vacuum which sucked in all the air inside the cylinder. The fire also sucked in oxygen, using it to burn as well as Dr.Everyone's constant feeding of it.

"You may be invincible Pain, but you still need to breath!"

The building was now on fire too. The cylinder of fire touching the ceiling and wall had caused it to be set aflame, spreading the fire across the building. The already weakened foundation was beginning to crumble, beams falling out of the ceiling, and pieces of the ceiling falling down.

"I will defeat you Pain! Even if I need to cause another Great Chicago Fire! Surrender! Surrender to me, infamous Pain! say the words for all the world to hear!"

Dr.Everyone sounded like a mad man, yelling as loud as he could with his rib injuries. The sound of sirens, police and fire department, could be heard. The jumbled together talking of a crowd was growing outside. The city had taken notice.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top