The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Brave New World I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brave New World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brave New World Empty Brave New World

Post by Crime_Reaper November 12th 2010, 2:05 am

Its that time of night again, Ya know that time of night where I go and take the lives of Mobsters,Gangsters, Drug Dealers and rapists. I decide to take my Lambo out tonight as the scythe (my Ninja model Motorbike) isn't very incognito, then again the Lambo isn't either but it beats the scythe by a little bit. Back on topic I skim the Bronx and find nothing so I decide to check out Central Park, Hey, they say Central Park is bad at night. I park my car in an alleyway in Manhattan and Stealth my way around the park. "Nothing yet" I mutter to myself. As I stroll through i remember some of the moments in my crime fighting career where I actually felt really bad for people. This one kid who got killed trying to stop His girl from getting raped (if anybody can relate its me) but the absolute worst was that Pedophile priest known as father Mcdermott, He was a sick slime ball piece of shit and I took so much joy and pride in slaughtering Him and pinning Him to the cross. While I remembered all my prize kills i suddenly hear a scream and a crying voice. "CMON PLEASE GIMMIE MY FIX....IL SUCK YOUR DICK" I in the distance followed by a "than suck it bitch" I ran over to check out what was going on. This guy was pointing a gun to this 30 year old junkie bitch saying "if I dont like how i come il blow you in a different way" I ran up on the guy and cracked Him in the head with my extendo club, He crashed to the ground where he was quivering from the blow. I then approached the Junkie and gave her a word of warning," You had better stop taking those drugs, they fuel an economy of crime and violence" I said to Her. I told her if i ever saw her doing that again she will be next. Suddenly I took a bullet to the knee cap and fell down. The bitch ran and a Huge hulking enforcer slowly walked over. "yo who do you think you are? some kinda super hero?"
He asked me to which I replied "No, I am your angel of death" before shooting His knee caps out with my glock. I stood up and shot the Brute in the face. The Dealer started to slowly get up and he tried to pull a gun on me, He was weakened so I was able to stop Him with ease. "Where is patchwork?" I asked. It took Him a second but in His condition He was able to tell me that Patchwork was working out of a secret place in Brooklyn. I asked where exactly to which He then ruined His chances of life by stabbing me in the thigh. I was about to shoot him in the head when suddenly I heard someone coming up close to which I turned around and cautious aim.
Crime_Reaper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Brave New World Empty Re: Brave New World

Post by Crime_Reaper November 14th 2010, 7:12 pm

i apologize. this is what happens when you rp drunk. should i fix it? or just delete it entirely
Crime_Reaper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 15th 2010, 6:40 am

Crime_Reaper wrote:i apologize. this is what happens when you rp drunk. should i fix it? or just delete it entirely
Fix it a little. :3 I might come RP with ya'. 8D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Brave New World JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top