The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Updated Gun Dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Updated Gun Dossier I_vote_lcapUpdated Gun Dossier I_voting_barUpdated Gun Dossier I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Updated Gun Dossier I_vote_lcapUpdated Gun Dossier I_voting_barUpdated Gun Dossier I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Updated Gun Dossier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Gun Dossier Empty Updated Gun Dossier

Post by Joseph Pokakaa August 3rd 2010, 5:48 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Black Gun
Title: The Angle Diamond Shooter
Alignment: Neutral
Race: African American
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 6'?"
Weight: No Data Collected

Costume Description/Image:
From what was reported back apparently his costume is full black. It does not see to be greatly different from any other assassin we've ever had. Apparently he wears two thin black gloves made of some material. We have not identified the material of these gloves or the rest of his outfit for that matter. Untraceable and non-identifiable but incredibly dark. His gun in that pouch is apparently his favorite as he uses it for special victims. Loaded with diamond bullets, he will usually use this on those that might have found out his identity or his main target. The bullets however are clean and completely untraceable apparently he cuts them himself; a perfectly clean bullet. Usually he will be just regular street clothes most likely for those more public jobs. While we know his likely assassin outfit his street clothes vary. Usually they will be worn over his normal assassin clothes ass well as the guns. Although his clothes vary his gun stays with him hidden and undetectable.

Personality: The data we compiled is that this man indiscriminately kills those he is sent to attack. Children, women, sick, and elderly. He kills with no remorse and does not let feelings get in the way. Apparently he has no feelings when it comes to work. Highly efficient, and pricey most likely.

History: Mostly from what we have collected he is black man in his late twenties apparently. We have psychics that have been trying to tap his true age, and name. They get no results though so it is most likely he has no name or possible mental shielding. His gun that he uses to take out his victims uses untraceable diamond bullets. His mission using diamond bullets must have been request by his employer. The cash he receives must be great as he shoots all his main targets. (Also those that have seen his face) He has eluded us for a while and he is on a wanted list. He is killing those who have had a good or bad reputation. He must apparently be a talented acrobatic as the shots have come from angles that have rebounded off angles. Every time we figure what direction the bullet came from we see that it had bounced off a surface like a steel girder or a tool set up for a rebound. He is truly a silent, efficient, and deadly killer. We have been thinking of a title for him, but there is one we can't deny. The title we have created for him is "The Angle Diamond Shooter".

Powers:
- He has a mastery with all weapons, vehicles, and martial abilities.
- He has superhuman agility
- He has superhuman Reflexes
- He can manipulate projectiles
- He has great infiltration skills. Even allowing him to sneak into maximum security prisons with ease.
- Superhuman Aim

Intelligence: 6
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 2
Energy Projection: 2
Fighting Skills: 6

Last edited by Joseph Pokakaa on August 5th 2010, 12:19 am; edited 7 times in total
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Updated Gun Dossier Empty Re: Updated Gun Dossier

Post by Joseph Pokakaa August 3rd 2010, 5:49 am

I decided to update this thing because I will soon be fighting a new ninja assassin that Potentially created.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist August 3rd 2010, 10:17 am

You need more Speed for superhuman reflexes or agility, I mean you have 3 points, that's only slightly above normal. Plus you need more EP for telekinesis, because that's essentially what that is. Controlling something that small is one thing, you could slide by with 2 points. But controlling something traveling as fast as a bullet is something completely different, and you do need more points.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa August 3rd 2010, 6:40 pm

He just manipulates the angle of bullets. 2 points is just because I had a point left. It was one point last time. He just has the ability to manipulate the turn of bullets he shoots. Like in the graphic novel and movie "Wanted".
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist August 3rd 2010, 9:08 pm

That doesn't work with correct physics though. You'd require some sort of telekinetic manipulation to turn the bullet mid-flight. If you're just turning it slightly and not making bullets fly around corners or hit people behind good cover then 2 can work I guess.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa August 3rd 2010, 9:38 pm

fair enough. I also know it doesn't work in real world physics because myth busters busted it with even super strength and speed.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss August 11th 2010, 12:16 pm

No, No, and a thousand more times, No! put a history in, I don't care if you put it in parenthesis to take it away from the angle your going for in your app, but I absolutely despise applications without histories

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated Gun Dossier Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa August 14th 2010, 8:25 am

This is just an update to an older application. He doesn't even have a history it's just a nameless face. There is no history to this character because he would be lessened because of it. He could have been an orphan trained to be an assassin, or a regular child that enlisted. You are free to draw your own conclusions about his history. Demon, regular person, orphan, mutant, ect. There is no history because it is a variable.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss August 14th 2010, 5:20 pm

I. Don't. Care. Its your character, you make the history

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated Gun Dossier Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa August 20th 2010, 1:09 am

Does it look like I actually am going to? I already had my character approved. Draw your own damn conclusions about the character frankly his history is anything you want it to be. He simply doesn't have one.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist August 20th 2010, 2:34 am

Well an admin has clearly brought this back out for review, much like I did with Wolf's approved character Nuke. Clearly he finds a fault in the short history. I for one don't mind but I'd never undermind him that way. As it stands, fix your history.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa August 20th 2010, 12:27 pm

He was born some place and became an assassin after 13 years of school.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down