The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Major characters dossier I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Major characters dossier I_vote_lcapMajor characters dossier I_voting_barMajor characters dossier I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Major characters dossier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Major characters dossier Empty Major characters dossier

Post by Forceaus April 2nd 2014, 10:39 pm

The following is a compilative list of significant characters here. These are the individuals that have left their mark on the world in their own way and thus, shall be recognized for their accomplishments.  

The purpose of this is to have a list of major players in the fictional universe here at SHRPG. This includes impact on the general lore and history and the actions that they have made that have left their own impact. If you wish to have a character(s) of yours recognized, submit them as applicants. All applications will be reviewed and determined if the character qualifies.

To submit a character for this list PM me @Forceaus using the following application:

Name: (Have link to app as hyperlink)
Role: (What this character does)
Qualifications: (List what you think qualifies them and include links to major threads)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important information is IC(In-Character) information known to be public
Additional information is extra information that is primarily OOC(Out of Character)

Heroes:

Elaine Angara
Important information: Everything you've heard is true
Additional information:

Hanna Boyles aka Seagirl
Important information: Seagirl is a famous hero from Australia who has been out of the public eye in recent years, but seems to be making a comeback.
Additional information:

John Capore aka Forcewave
Secretely a superhero of 3 years and member of Knightwatch who has been involved in a lot of major ongoings including the fabled New York assault. Is perhaps best known for his participation and victory of the metahuman tournament of champions. Something he is not proud of. When he's not out protecting people from bad guys, he's a high school senior and science enthusiast.

Rey Miller aka The Ranger
Important information: Rey Miller is a well known Lawyer in the Atlanta, Chicago, and DC Area having started out as a Criminal Defense Attorney turned Prosecutor after the New York Assault. He is the Youngest Lawyer on the scene to date and has yet to loose a case.
Additional information: Secretly though he is the apprentice of The Black Knight and The Black Arrow having been the youngest members of the infamous group known as The Phantoms. After the fall of G.U.N once more and the death of The Black Knight, The Ranger sought to Honor the man's life goals of protecting the world and making it a better place by bringing together the group known as Knightwatch which he co-founded but is the appointed Leader of.

Tyuki Kyra Gold aka Eclipse
Important information: Tyuki Gold is a Japanese Pop sensation by day, and secretly a crime fighting heroine by night.
Additional information: She's a loyal good hero, and chooses to honor her role as a guardian of the weak. She can also sing really well, and hold her breath for almost two minutes. She burns cookies, but insists on baking anyway. Her best friend is Bliss, and she's dating John aka Forcewave. She's related to Chelle Takeiro, and is proud of it!

Villains:

Cain Vulsore, the lord of shadows
Important information: As the Lord of Shadows Cain Vulsore leads the Creature of the Night with an iron fist, he was a Harbinger for NightKill, and now is one of Elena Marie's most 'trusted' allies. The King of Vampires stalks the night and has grown from mythical beast of legend to a terror of the world. All those in the 'hero' business know his name and nearly everyone fears him, coming second in the Tournament of Champions doesn't hurt his ego either.
Additional information:

Doctor Xelek
Important information: Also known as Doctor Ignatius Crauss, this individual was a well known figure in the scientific community for his work in the fields of biology and genetics and assisting in some medical breakthroughs before his inner psychopathy overcame him and he was fired for illegal experimentations on live humans. Has been on the run from the law for several years now and has been connected to various criminal activity.
Additional information: Is currently a member of Shade and is seeking to get revenge on those responsible for his termination.

Elena Vexus
Important information: Infamous and dangerous villain who has been responsible for a multitude of atrocities. Regarded as a villainous mastermind for such efforts as rebuilding New York under a false identity and the attack on Washington D.C and abduction of the president.
Additional information: Also participated in the plannings of the New York assault and the Purge. Whereabouts are currently unknown.

Lucifer Hermes Mercury, The Phantom
Important information: Is a renown master thief
Additional information: Is also the leader of theCrime Syndicate, the world's largest underground criminal organization.

Renegades:

Ailill Hale
Well known information:Is a member of the well known Hale family who are often sought after for both their expertise on things of magical nature and for dealing with threats. Ailill is typically asked to do this often whenever he's not off stealing whatever he can find or doing dangerous experiments.
Additional information:

Bliss Fokukama
Important information: Is the founder of Blisstech, a major worldwide company that she no longer owns.
Additional information: She is nice to her caveman, but also views him like a pet.

Chelle Takeiro, Queen of Thrones
Important information: To the public eye, Chelle is a rich philanthropist that spends her time running four large companies in different corners of the world. Her main branches are located in Italy, Europe, America, and Japan.
Additional information: But behind the scenes, she runs a globally large organized group of super humans and entities capable of many things. The group's goal is to cleanse the world of filth, and prepare it for a new life.

Sarah Milosi aka Pure Spirit
Important information: Is known among some circles as a psychic medium with extraordinary in-depth knowledge of ghosts and spirits.
Additional information: Is actually on the run from the law and was one of the first people killed by Dominus when they first began hunting metahumans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top