The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_vote_lcapThe Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_voting_barThe Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_vote_lcapThe Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_voting_barThe Assassin's G.U.N Dossier I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier Empty The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 13th 2009, 11:20 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Black Gun
Title: The Angle Shooter
Alignment: Nuetral
Race: Human?
Hair: Black...ish
Eyes: Dark Brown...probably...
Height: 6 and up most likely. (Sounds a lot like we are profiling black men)
Weight: No Data Collected

Costume Descirption/Image:
From what was reported back apparently his costume is full black. It does not see to be greatly different from any other assassin we've ever had. Apparently he wears two thin black gloves made of some matierial. We have not identified the material of these gloves or the rest of hist outfit for that matter. Untracesable and non-identifiable but incredibly dark. His gun in that pouch is apparently his favorite as he uses it for special victims. Loaded with diamond bullets he will usually use this on those that might have found out his identity or his main target. The bullets however are clean and completely untracesable apparently he cleans and cuts them himself; a perfect unfindable bullet impressive. Usually he will be just regular street clothes most likely for those more public jobs. While we know his likely assassin outfit his street clothes vary. Usually they will be worn over his normal assassin clothes ass well as the guns. Although his clothes vary his gun stays with him hidden and undetectable.

Personality: The data we compiled is that this man indiscrimately kills those he is sent to attack. Children, women, sick, and elderly. He kills with no remorce and does not let feelings get in the way. Apparently he has no feelings when it comes to work. Highly efficent, and pricey most likely.

History: Mostly from what we have collected he is black man in his late twenties apparently. We have phyches that have been trying to tap his true age, and name. They get no results though so it is most likely he has no name or possible mental shielding. His gun that he uses to take out his victims uses untraceable diamond bullets. His mission using diamond bullets must have been request by his employer. The cash he recieves must be great as he shoots all his main targets. (Also those that have seen his face) He has eluded us for a while and he is on a wanted list. He is killing those who have had a good or bad reputation. He must apparently be a talented acrobatic as the shots have come from angles that have rebounded off angles. Every time we figure what direction the bullet came from we see that it had bounced off a surface like a steel gurder or a tool set up for a rebound. He is truely a silent, efficant, and deadly killer. We have been thinking of a title for him, but there is one we can't deny. The title we have created for him is... "The Angle Shooter"

Powers:
- He has a mastery with all weapons, and armed vehicles
- His fighting skill is peaked at level 7
- He has the same abilities as a seasoned acrobatic
- He can run at a speed level of 4
- He has an intelegints level of 5
- He can withstand a level 4 punch
- He can also bend bullets around corrners

PowerGrid:
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier Thebla13

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (Won't Fit)

Last edited by Joseph Pokakaa on November 14th 2009, 4:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier Empty Re: The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 14th 2009, 4:05 am

Complete.... Also I would like my name changed to...

The Black Gun
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 14th 2009, 5:57 am

I really like your character and it's nice to have you back, just fix these few things for me. Sorry, no one can start at 7, it must be reached by different means, and he also is only at 21, when he should be at 22.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier Blackknight1The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 14th 2009, 10:01 am

Read the new rules before you make a character. Only admins are supposed to make the powergrids anyway.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 14th 2009, 3:35 pm

awww...... well this is what it would look liike most likely...hopefuly......*Prays* woah woah wait.... I'm not even using a point and I gotta take one off of.... crap.... That would make my guy stronger in catagories he shouldn't be lol.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 3:38 pm

Ok just get rid of the 7 then I think you will have 2 points

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 3:38 pm

And add those to something else. With 0 energy, you have no custom powers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa November 14th 2009, 3:48 pm

oh.... Uhhh oops lol Very Happy you know maybe I should be able to curve bullets lol xD
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 5:13 pm

I say it looks good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 7:25 pm

Approved.

The Assassin's G.U.N Dossier Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top