The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A fight in a city. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
A fight in a city. I_vote_lcapA fight in a city. I_voting_barA fight in a city. I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
A fight in a city. I_vote_lcapA fight in a city. I_voting_barA fight in a city. I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A fight in a city.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A fight in a city. Empty A fight in a city.

Post by Guest July 2nd 2010, 8:18 am

Lazer flew over the city his glowing energy pulsed around him, The sky had grown dark as lightning flashed across the sky strangely there was not even a drop of rain. Lazer enjoyed the lightning weather it made him feel stronger, As he flew over the city he spotted a man running on foot a group of cops giving chase. Lazer watched before his energy cascaded him and teleported him, Lazer slammed his fist into the thief's stomach breaking 2 to 3 ribs lifting him into the air. " I hate thieves", His hand flicked as he threw the thief into the group of cops hand's.

Lazer turned around and vanished appearing back in the sky his piercing ice berg blue eyes examined the city for another crime. Lazer felt the sky tremble and with a laugh he shot into a bolt of lightning and was shot across the sky his laughter echoing around the city as the young man enjoyed the perfect day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A fight in a city. Empty Re: A fight in a city.

Post by Havok July 2nd 2010, 8:37 am

Suddenly, Lazer's echoing laughter had become overshadowed by the far louder sound of maniac laughter, which was acompanied by the sound of explosions, screams, sirens and bullet fire. These terrifying sounds came from within a busy city street, which was now under terrorist attack from the monsterously insane Deathwish, who was standing on top of a fairly tall building firing down at the street with a M32 grenade launcher and an Ak-47 assault rifle. The police were trying desperately to take him down, but Deathwish just laughed at their attempts to harm him and shot back, but unlike him, they died. Dead bodies, flames and debris filled the street, making it resemble a warzone more than an urban city street. It would take a quite a while before any backup would be able to come and Deathwish had no intention of stopping.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2010, 8:40 am

Lazer looked down at the blood bath and didn't know where to laugh or intervene the whole scene was just funny to him, Lazer sighed as he vanished appearing behind the shooter and stood there watching. "Hm you know I have to stop you right? Lazer grinned as his energy pulsed when Lazer took aim and fired a beam of Laser energy at Deathwishe's spine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok July 2nd 2010, 9:01 am

Deathwish's laughter was abruptly haulted by the sound of the man who had appeared behind him. In his suprise he quickly jumped off the building, dodging Lazer's beam, turning and firing his grenade launcher, aiming right at Lazer's head. Then Deathwish realised the flaw in doing this. He couldn't fly. He crashed to the ground on his back, the force of which would have crippled any normal man, but Deathwish wasn't a normal man. He quickly healed from the damage and rose to his feet. Then he realised something very important.

"Damnit! I could have just rolled to the right instead of jumping off the fucking building......oh well, I'll do it next time." Deathwish said talking to himself before he raised his head looking back up to the top of the building to see if he had hit or not.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2010, 2:05 pm

Lazer vanished as the grenade slammed into the building exploding it in a fiery shrapnel, The roof collapsed in as rubble fell off the edges in large blocks falling ight where Deathwish stood. Lazer appeared 10 feet away from deathwish his hand's pulsing. 'Oh your a healer well this is going to be fun.

Lazer took a horse stance as he begin charging his energy the air around him heating up with laser energy which too hot could burn the oxygen around him out. His body pulsed with energy as he pulled the energy from deep within. "Let's see how well you can play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok July 2nd 2010, 5:21 pm

Deathwish was again suprised at the sudden appearance of Lazer, causing him to jump a little, just before looking over at him.

"Oh dear mother of God it teleports and fires death beams." Deathwish said addressing his new opponent. Just then, Deathwish quickly realised something extremely important, he was out of ammo. Upon realising this, Deathwish dropped both of his weapons and raised his right index finger to Lazer (Indicating he wanted a second). He then walked over to a nearby wrecked car with a scorched Vanity Plate saying "DWISH1". Deathwish quickly opened it's barely intact trunk and began searching through it. Finally, Deathwish found what he was looking for, a Weasel Guass Rifle, the Saint and the Sinner gauss pistols and the Reaper sniper rifle. He then turned his attention back to Lazer.

"Oh and I'm not here to play my friend." Deathwish said, just before cranking the Weasel, which was playing the tune "Pop goes the Weasel".

Last edited by WhiteShadow on July 3rd 2010, 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2010, 5:27 pm

Lazer hit his first charge the ground under his feet breaking as Lazer sunk down a few feet. " Good because I would have hated this to be too easy", His hand's lit up as he continued his charge reaching for his second. "I wonder how long it takes to load that thing because I'm going to erase you from this planet for good".

Lazer roared the ground cracking from the heat as the air around him begin to sizzle, Lazers energy pulsed around him almost like a super heated shield, The energy crackling like loud firecrackers popping in the air. " I'm going to teach you the true nature of power".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok July 2nd 2010, 5:40 pm

"No thanks, I'm good." Deathwish said as the Weasel finished charging. He smirked before quickly running towards a ruined electronics store, vaulting through the destroyed window, which he imediately used as cover from which he targeted Lazer and fired the charged Weasel.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2010, 5:46 pm

Lazer moved his body leaving a after image of charged energy that took the shot, Lazer targeted the store as he hit his second charge but stll the young man refused to quit. Lazer felt his power enhancing as he charged for his third power, The air around him vanished which would suffocate anyone who came close to him.

Lazer's eyes lit up as he watched his opponent, " I am going to turn you to ash just you wait. His hand's pulsed as he opened them two volleyball size orb's covered his hands. "Oh ya do you feel it I do". The ground begin shaking before breaking from the intense heat, A person walked by trying to get away and dropped holding his throat as his flesh begin to bubble and blisters popped covering the now dead civilian in a gooey mess.

Lazer stepped forward feeling the power coursing through his body the power to tear down anything in his path. "A little longer I promise you just a little longer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok July 3rd 2010, 8:56 am

Deathwish was about to try winding the Weasel up again, but had a sudden realisation that by using the Weasel, he was giving the Lazer time to power up for something big. So Deathwish dropped the Weasel to his side, ducked down, staying out of the Lazer's area of sight, grabbed two grenades (a stun grenade and a fragmentation grenade) and then blind threw them at Lazer. Upon doing this, Deathwish unholstered The Saint and The Sinner and blind fired at Lazer's direction from the cover under the window frame, hoping to get a lucky shot.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2010, 9:03 am

Lazer screamed as he hit his third charge which was enough to destroy a diesel truck, Lazer threw his hand's forward where the objects came from and fired sending the super heated energy flying at the store, With the power level even if it didn't hit his opponent major damage would be done to the store. On the trajectory the laser energy destroyed the grenades and the bullets since they were on the same as said trajectory.

Lazer watched the energy flying towards the shop and grinned. " Come out and play. Lazer vanished appearing in the sky to get a bird's eye view of the situation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok July 3rd 2010, 9:43 am

When Deathwish stood back up to see if he had landed a hit, but in doing so his elbow was incinerated by the high powered lazer beam. The heat left from the Lazer beam had caused Deathwish's arm to heal at a much slower rate than usual. He stood in shock for a little while, looking at the removed half of his arm as it lay on the ground, skill clenching the Saint Pistol. Suddenly, Deathwish began snickering and shaking his head. He then looked up at where Lazer once was and upon seeing that he was gone said

"Well I guess I should be going now before the feds get here." Deathwish said before vaulting out through the window and into the street where he dropped the Sinner. He then quickly and skillfully made his way up the face of the building with only the use of one arm. Upon reaching the roof he began making his way from roof to roof, leaving the area.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2010, 9:54 am

Lazer stood watching him and shrugged it was better without so much damage. Lazer wrapped himself in energy before vanishing leaving the area and the opponent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top