The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} Empty Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer}

Post by Keres May 2nd 2010, 9:16 pm

Title: Dream Killer
Alignment: Villian
Race: Super Human-Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Grey
Height: 5’6 1/2”
Weight: 142

Costume Description: The top of her outfit is a clingy black tank top, and the bottom is a lengthy black skirt that matches it. She wears a long black cloak that is simply covered in swirling colours and optical illusions within them. Her face is covered by an always changing mask (the thing that changes are cloud looking shapes that moved and swirl and blah blah blah) that she creates every time she dons her outfit.

Personality: Essa is very masochistic, so gets pleasure and good feelings from torture and being the dominant one. She is a softie for some people, but only if they strike her heart in the right way.

History: In her early teens, Essa would have horrible nightmares, and sometimes, if she saw them vividly enough, she would see them when she was awake. One day, she found she could create whatever she wanted with the right amount of material, so started to use it for her own ends. She was and is bi-polar and has psychopathic tenancies, so naturally when someone pissed her off, she snapped suddenly. Finding the aforementioned pleasure in this, she continued to do things that would scare and torture the unlucky victims of her stare.

Powers: Reality Warping (Essa can turn a persons' thoughts, fears, and desires into hallucinations, and copy any and all other powers and abilities for a short time. For the imitation of others’ powers, she can only have them for around an hour, but the longer she is exposed to a particular one, the longer she can keep the ability. To delve deeper into the thoughts, desires, and fears part, Essabelle can create illusions in a person’s mind of any one of these things by searching inside with the restricted telekinetic power she has, as well as make an illusion visible to others at the same time. She could make a man believe that the woman of his dreams was standing in front of him to distract him, or scare a small child with their worst nightmare {Something she's actually made a hobby of.}. Other than that, it's mostly just mind reading. She can only see the thoughts of the person at that second, and what they want/fear.)

Power Grid:

Intelligence- 6
Strength- 2
Speed- 2
Durability- 3
Energy Projection- 6
Fighting Skill- 3

Character Image/Description:

Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} Stock-photo-blond-young-gothic-girl-in-high-boots-with-guitar-41558671

Last edited by Keres on September 7th 2010, 6:07 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Blog. My FictionPress. My FanFiction.net. My DeviantART.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} Shadow10
Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 209
Job : Pleasing the assholes of the world.
Humor : Sarcasm. And my friends.
Registration date : 2010-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/deadlyllama13

Back to top Go down

Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} Empty Re: Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer}

Post by VivaLaCult May 2nd 2010, 9:21 pm

You can't start with seven as a starting stat, and time travel is prolly banned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} Empty Re: Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer}

Post by Guest May 2nd 2010, 9:31 pm

She seems a bit OP. Just saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist May 2nd 2010, 9:40 pm

KERES! READ THE CHARACTER/POWER RULES!!!
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres May 3rd 2010, 8:09 am

Rawr! Don't yell at me, it's not like I've memorised every single little detail or the rules. You could at least say it nicely. There are a few grammar problems *glares at KatyCruel* but I'll fix those when I get to school. Otherwise, and I can't see the whole app on my phone, I think Katy got it. ><

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist May 3rd 2010, 9:12 am

It's not a little detail. I can't even count how many times we've told people that 6 is the maximum. After saying it over 100 times, excuse me for getting tired of saying it.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist May 3rd 2010, 9:13 am

Not to mention that this
create, destroy and alter life forms
sounds unbelievably OP.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres May 3rd 2010, 10:19 am

Hey, you've never EVER said it to me. At the most, you've said it once. And excuse me for just throwing an idea out there, I'll change it.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist May 3rd 2010, 11:53 am

I'm not bashing the character idea or the power, just saying it sounds OP. But I know you've seen it more than once, I'm sure even Sentinel has heard me say more than once and he's here about a quarter of the time you are.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres May 3rd 2010, 7:14 pm

Yeah, and like I said, it's NOWHERE NEAR PERFECT. It was just an idea, and I was looking, well, now glaring, at you guys for a little or a lot of tweaking. And no shit, Sherlock. I have seen it, and I realise she's OP; that's why I'm even bothering to do any of this.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 3rd 2010, 10:52 pm

I like it, but explain Alter Life forms.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres May 4th 2010, 5:16 pm

I'm not really sure how to, besides the fact that she can move around the molecules and needs the appropriate amount of material.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 4th 2010, 5:31 pm

But can she manipulate molecules in people, if so that is kinda rigged.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres May 4th 2010, 5:37 pm

I'm think I'll make it so she has to be touching the person, and it's not like she can control the movements: just the way they look. Also, I think that I might have her changes only last like... 24 hours or something.

Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 7th 2010, 2:22 am

If that is not approved then my alchemist is not approved, I could deconstruct a person into molecular components if i wanted to abuse his power to the fullest, but I don't because I want him to remain approved. I also need contact or trap the opponent in a glyph to change the molecular makeup of a living target, its an attack however unorthodox.

As for the telepathy style powers, you can attempt to do so but ultimately this volates controlling others god modding rule (for the nth time today) Even if you pull it off, most likely the "Victim" would shrug the illusion off as if nothing happened."

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Essabelle Hoffman {a.k.a Dream Killer} Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top