The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_voting_barA shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_voting_barA shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A shining stareater in darkness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: A shining stareater in darkness

Post by SicilianDragon November 19th 2023, 11:54 pm

It warmed Chie's heart to hear the feeling was mutual and she slippered her hand away slowly, letting her pleasant smile display her sentiment. If this truly were her only career choice, it would be good to have some friends. Better yet, it was good that Chie had been one of the rare few who managed to make a good impression among the continents and all the cities in between.

"We should plan a meet-up. Do you have an instagram?" Chie asked, pulling out her cell phone, only to see the time on the screen. The sun would be rising soon and she would need to start making her way home. Astrid, seemingly sensing the shift, prompted for a final question.

"It's not as easy as it looks. I have to pretend like I don't see everything that's happening, you know?" She replied, adding a heavy sigh.
"But it is nice to be able to go home to my parents, even if they would kill me themselves if they knew I was sneaking out" She added, deflating at the thought.
"Speaking of, they will probably be up any time soon. I swear my dad wakes up at 6' sharp everyday"

Chie showed her phone's screen to her new friend, in front of a dozen or so apps and a Kuromi wallpaper was the current time: 4:37 AM.

SicilianDragon

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2022-07-04

Back to top Go down

A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: A shining stareater in darkness

Post by Sage November 21st 2023, 2:01 pm

"I don't have have one, but I'll make one. Shouldn't be hard to find it if I can't find yours. Some people out there know me by now- I once had to save a cruise ship from zombies and where was a whole costume contest where everyone was pretending to be me." That was a true story, actually. "Go ahead- Get home before someone blows your cover. You'll be able to spot me easily, especially if its late enough. Not hard to see the glowing white light."

Stareater had zero need for sleep. Being a sort of energy vampire, she got all her sustenance from simply existing in places where there was a lot of energy. Like a city full of lights and noise. So right now, she was just as awake as she was 48 hours ago, and further on. "I'll be around for a few days. If we don't see each other soon enough, try this rooftop, okay?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
e
Sage
Sage

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : Techeun of the Reef
Registration date : 2023-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon November 23rd 2023, 10:30 pm

Chie couldn't help but snicker at the intriguing story Astrid off-handedly mentioned. Both of them had plenty of stories to swap and she was curious how Astrid got themselves into and out of that situation. Unfortunately, Chie's worry about her family got the best of her and she began to inch towards the edge of the building. Luckily, Astrid sensed her growing anxiousness and let her off the hook.

"yeah, I'll see you around. Trust me, nothing gets past my eyes" She said with a soft chuckle. She felt wrong leaving so abruptly, and part of her thought about staying. Astrid seemed so lonely up above the city. A single shining star above the glowing sea of light below. Still, she began to make her way down the fire escape.
"Don't be a stranger. I look forward to hearing about this costume contest!" She added finally before disappearing into the night like a true ninja.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A shining stareater in darkness - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611799e3a95f39d2adf93f59cce36c0f89c885d60fd&rid=giphy
Remember: You are awesome!
SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Quote : "Fortnite battlepass, I just shit out my ass"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 60
Job : Cook
Humor : Dark and gross
Registration date : 2022-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top