The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_voting_barEyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine)

Post by Sage April 13th 2023, 10:48 pm

Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 El-katana-alt-flo-medium-demo

Yasmin watched as Mirage's bones popped back into place and her bleeding wounds closed. It wasn't a surprise to her when the child woke up screaming. After the doctor left and the man spoke in... Icelandic? Yasmin kept her entire demeanor stone cold. There was no trace of desperation of severity on her face, but she felt sympathy for this kid. Whatever happened to her could have killed anyone had she not been in this hospital. Yasmin brought a hand to Mirage's face, and caressed it gently. Her hand felt soft, but had patches of rougher skin due to constant bleeding.

"Be still. You are safe now." She said, gently, "This man carried you to a hospital. I have undone all of your injuries, and you are no longer bleeding. No one will harm you her." She was including the doctor on the way with diazepam in that statement as well. This was a kid, not a mentally unstable patient who could harm others. "Tell me, what did this to you?" Yasmin asked, ignoring the presence of Turo.

Sage

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2023-01-25

Back to top Go down

Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine)

Post by Lilbunnyblu April 18th 2023, 3:21 pm

Her senses were being over whelmed and her eyes were like a small animals, if that small animal was being held under a torture device both alive and awake. Her squirming only increased when the doctor visibly had a shot. She needed to go. She didn't want to be strapped down for more experiments. her ears narrowed in on the footsteps of the doctor approaching. She hissed and writhed to get free putting all of her strength (which was quickly coming back) into the effort. In the moments of struggling the needle scars on her arms and legs are much more visible due to her clothes moving.

She managed to free and arm, her bones popping in an unnatural way to do so but that didn't stop her from grabbing the doctors hand. In a blink of an eye her survival instinct reared its head, though not as the assumed prey. The gleam in her eyes was much more of a predators, a predator willing to do anything to get free. She jabbed the needle into the neck of the doctor not really having a good aim. She injects the liquid into the doctor. Her expression shifts ash she watches the doctor slowly lose balance and slump to the ground.

For a girl who had her wounds she seems to have not suffered a near death experience mere moments ago. She now struggles to free herself completely. She didn't want to stay around the shadow creatures anymore "let go of me! I don't want to be here!" She seems to be ready to fight for her freedom if she has to. The feral expression on her face doesn't suit her, almost like its unnatural even for her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Quote : Dont be fooled by my cuteness

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Job : Twitch streamer
Humor : It tends to be dark or very Gen Z. Guess its an Age thing?
Registration date : 2021-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus McAndrews May 6th 2023, 12:13 am

Turo revealed another odd quality of his in this moment: His grit and his composure, both of which were unyielding. Even as Mirage wriggled, fought, yelled, and stabbed a doctor with a needle of sedatives, Turo's grip on her remained unchanged, and so she was kept in a state of restraint. Just to be careful, though, Turo kept his quake shield close to his body, and at minimal levels, so that he could protect himself without harming Mirage. While this was the easiest part of his power to control, it still was not easy, and it took a good bit of his concentration to maintain his desired level. All Mirage would be able to feel was a bit of a tremor throughout her body as Turo continued to hold her, but it was uncertain on her end where it was coming from. Turo didn't want to tighten his grip out of fear of hurting her, so it looked like the doctors were going to have to sedate her as she was: kicking, screaming, and fighting, albeit still restrained.
Seamus McAndrews
Seamus McAndrews

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2023-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage May 10th 2023, 10:56 pm

Eyes of a Demon (Closed, Turo & Mirage & Lady Carmine) - Page 2 El-katana-alt-flo-medium-demo

Watching this kid flail about in terror the way she did was something Yasmin was used to by now. She had tended to the wounds of many kids over the years, and they often needed an anchor, something easy to fixate on as their thoughts caught up with their body. Therefore, Yasmin simply cupped the side of Mirage's face in one hand and locked eyes with her, and spoke. "You are in a hospital. You were wounded, and this man brought you here to help you. I used magic to heal all of your wounds. I need you to breathe in, and think about where you are. Take your surroundings in, and breathe out. My name is Yasmin. I am a healer, and a hemomancer... Can you tell me your name?"

She asked, keeping constant eye contact with Mirage to the best of her ability. Scared people often needed to be talked out of being scared.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
e
Sage
Sage

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 60
Job : Techeun of the Reef
Registration date : 2023-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top