The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_vote_lcapFame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_voting_barFame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon. (Closed to the Band)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) Empty Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon. (Closed to the Band)

Post by Asmodeus March 6th 2015, 11:20 pm

Well if you had asked Silus or Cale how they were going to spend their day, they definitely wouldn't have said that they would all be sitting in a jail cell like this. Cale was leaning up against the bars looking out for a security guard with a semi-scowl on his face, a picture of perfect annoyance. Silus sat on the hard bench as he brought his knees to his chest and sighed. He, along with Cale and the other guy on the bench were all dressed in rock-band like attire, though his other "band members" had been dressed as they saw fit. Fortunately for Silus his appearance was that of his 16 year old self and therefore he'd not likely be noticed as his true identity... and no one would have to wonder why an 11 year old was dressed like a punk. Silus looked next to his left and sprawled out and laying there with the stench of smoke and alcohol was the enigmatic member that Silus refereed to as "Triple D", a joke on the fact that the male loved professional wrestling and his initials just so happened to be DD. The other D was for "Drunk" as he was 90% of the time.

"G-guys, hey guys. This is totally like Ferris' day off. We are all totally going to wake up tomorrow and relive this day forever...wwwwwooooah." he exclaimed with a look of total enraptured as he held his hand up into the air and started twisting it in the light, as if he were examining his hand. Silus arched an eyebrow before looking to Cale and then the other members in the cell, hoping that one of them could explain. "That's "Groundhog's day" you dweeb." Cale said, though Triple D seemed so enraptured by his hand that he was unphased by the harsh and annoyed sting in the voice.

"Gadreel, calm down. Getting pissed about it isn't gonna make the others come any faster." Silus said with a little sigh, feeling the annoyance and pain that his friend felt as well. Cale (Gadreel) had used his one phone call to try and get ahold of his hero group called "Seraphim". With any luck they got the message that he left on the voice mail. But knowing his luck...they didn't. "Okay guys... so let's recap. Everyone up?" Silus asked before looking to his fellow "band mates" that he had acquired. Ryan was here, Silus and Cale were obviously here and then there was the obvious others.

"Dude...none of us are up. We're not up 'cuz none of us are even real...our bodies are just pixels and our brains are just numbers!!!! ZERO ONE ZERO ONE ZERO ZERO ONE ZERO!!!!! GAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Triple D began to freak out. Okay now was the part where he entered his "nightmare" portion of his trip. He got up and started running towards the bars. Cale stuck an arm out and clotheslines the freaking out drug-addict before he fell to the floor entirely unconscious. Cale had turned himself around and was now leaning with his back against the cell bars, arms folded and right leg brought up so his foot was against a bar as well. it was a typical "pose" for Cale.

"Okay...so here's what we know..."

*****Enter the Flashback*****

Cale had been nothing but bored all day. Tinkering with this, tinkering with that. Standing guard from his typical post then taking a nap when he was finished. Then he'd go to his guitar and strum a few chords while others ate in the light-house dining area. This base wasn't the greatest, but it was home. Besides...whoever thought that a group called "Seraphim" would be holed up in a place like an old abandoned lighthouse? Of course one of their co-founders had to pester his dad into buying it so that it was legally paid for and the bills could be dealt with. Of course there were always stipulations and legalities that were "mysteriously" panned out, but such was life. Cale felt a sudden pressure as he felt something latch on behind him. He would have instinctively blown it away if he hadn't realized the two tiny hands that were across his chest, clinging to his jacket.

"CALE!!!" The little voice sang out. Cale arched an eyebrow and grunted before using his thumbs and brute force to dislodge the small child from him and drop him to his feet. Cale turned around and looked to the little kid. "I got a couple people meeting now, we're going after these people." The little guy said as he held out a newspaper clipping as there was a title in big black ink. Three more missing before B.O.B Prelims! Cale arched his eyebrows and looked to Silus. "People are kidnapping entire bands and no one has any leads. I'm worried because Barachiel and Nureil are both in bands that are competing... Oh and Ryan's coming too." He added. Cale rolled his eyes and smirked as he handed the newspaper clipping back to the little kid.

*****General*****

For the past three weeks random local bands have gone missing all over the L.A region. It didn't have a huge news coverage until recently when the fourth band vanished. Since becoming popular the number of bands disappearing has increased and the rate itself has only been increasing. People report having the "strangest feeling of dread and fear" near the locations where the band members had all gone missing from. The bands who had vanished were all bands that had morally "grey" names including "Kicking yo mama's throat", "Satan's Son", "That woman needs to shut her face", "S Dylan's C", "Fifty shades of drink some water you thirsty bitch" and "We murder Angels in the face". These bands all were scheduled to participate in preliminary rounds for a local Battle of the Bands. The next bands on the list are "Saving Grace" and "Punching old people's cats" both of these bands advertising the fact they have members of Seraphim in them.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 145
Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) Empty Re: Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon. (Closed to the Band)

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 7th 2015, 12:23 am

If you had asked Ryan earlier today if he was expecting to end up in jail, then he would have likely said no. Ryan isn't the type to call people crazy, but now subjects are being switched, this isn't about what water boy would or would not call someone. All he knew was that they were supposed to be going after someone that was kidnapping bands, and apparently that meant either being part of a band, or just going after one, the memory sort of jumbled at at some point. Either way, here he was with a back pressed against the wall, in one of his favorite hoodies with the hood pulled up and pressed against the wall with his knees to his chest. Honestly, he wasn't sure how to react to the whole being in a prison cell thing, but it felt rather strange.  

He was expecting something bad to happen, even if it were likely not going to happen., if only because nothing good ever happened when you were thrown in jail. Their more addled member seemed to be lost within their own musings, even if those were out loud for everyone to know. Granted, he was not understanding the intended reference, but it seemed that the reference was just wrong, or so Gadreel had said in his usual angry tone. True, Gadreel had a way of intimidating people without even trying, but Ryan was glad that this intimidation was not directed at him of all people. Otherwise, apparently things would just get awkward for everyone included.

The hydro did respond to when Silus asked if anyone was up, peeking out from the shadows of his hood to the friend that he sort of made sure not to stray too far from. ”I'm up.” He answered, with the usual smile, crossing arms over his legs which were still pressed against his chest, as he had managed to perch upon his little section of the bench. Likely his more intelligent friend was going to deliver one of his usually brilliant plans, but the weird guy would begin to freak out, only to be knocked down by the doorman of Seraphim. With that deed done, he would rest against the cell bars, and Ryan would look to Silus as if waiting for something.

He was waiting for something, right? As if answering his mental question, Silus would begin to explain what they knew about the mystery that they were supposed to be solving.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon.  (Closed to the Band) Empty Re: Fame whores and Angels...and a water boy...and maybe a demon. (Closed to the Band)

Post by Fiery Soul March 7th 2015, 7:12 pm

"One sword. Pretty sharp. Thought it would be hotter."

"It is a blade guided by virtue which can tear through the flesh of a demon or vampire." Yofie stood before a short woman in her fifties as the correctional officer took count of the items displayed before her, starting with the silver laden blade.

The next item clanged on the desk with a heavy thud. "A breastplate."

"Forged in by a smith with a soul as pure as fire to drive back those who would dare defile those who wish to live in the glory of the light. It would be ablaze in the immolation of the wicked were you to be of an evil soul."

"Mmhmmm. What is she in for again?"

A man in a beige jacket stepped forward to open a manila folder. "Witnesses said she derailed a passenger train..."

"Lies."

"Destroyed an office building..."

"Deceptions of the darkest kind."

"And willingly caused the death of a federal agent."

Still fixated on the items before her, the officer put the breastplate in a bin. "So, she's in for murder, and it's just you and me in with her?"

Yofie crossed her arms against the fine silk shirt she wore beneath her regular regalia. "These vile deeds came from another. A woman of pure shadow who was torn from my heart by a man of evil in the far away land of Canada who looks precisely as I do, but with black wings."

The agent shrugged to the officer, knowing if he interrupted Yofie, she would merely scold him and continue on. "She surrendered willingly and has not threatened us."

"I am merely in here until my name can have these slanderous charges removed from them."

"Who took the job of defending her?" The correctional officer placed a pair of gauntlets into another bin before pushing it onto a cart.

"I need no defense from sharp tongued aristocrats." Yofie looked to the agent. "My righteousness shall defend itself as a model of virtue."

Without returning her look, the agent leaned towards the officer. "I've recommended her for solitary until we can move her to a place more suitable for her."

"I will require a lounging couch and ample room for prayer. Also, cheese. I have grown fond of your odd hard milk of the cow."

"Yeah, we're going to take care of some of those things. Here is your jump suit." The woman behind the desk pulled out an orange suit and placed it upon the table.

Yofie lifted the fold of the shirt before placing it back down with a look of disgust. "Who is this for? My garments will suffice."

"Uhh?"

"Just let me walk her to her cell." The agent would stop just shy of placing his hand on Yofie's shoulder, stopped by the gaze the angel shot into his eye. "After you."

"You are too gracious."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top