The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_vote_lcapA DANGEROUS FUTURE I_voting_barA DANGEROUS FUTURE I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
A DANGEROUS FUTURE I_vote_lcapA DANGEROUS FUTURE I_voting_barA DANGEROUS FUTURE I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A DANGEROUS FUTURE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY A DANGEROUS FUTURE

Post by Vorik July 7th 2022, 5:36 pm

"Uh...Mr. Dan sir, is all this really necessary?" Asked a young man who nervously looked around.

"Of course! All of this is necess--" DANGER DAN! stopped as several thousand volts of electricity coursed through him.

"HRGHGHGHGGHGHGGGGGGH!" Hrghghghgh'd Dan.

Panicking the young man slapped the off switch of the generator multiple times until finally, Dan stopped looking like a light show.

"Dammit, that's the 5th time this stupid wire overloaded! How the fuck am I supposed to build a deathtrap when all it does is try to kill me, Jacob?" He looked at Jacob with a sigh.

"But why Mr. Dan? Why do we even need all this? Aren't we just pranking a high school?"

"No! We are not "pranking" anything." Dan said with a tone of disgust. "We are DESTROYING the future of hundreds of children. By the time we are done, the entire city will be in an uproar of CHAOS, knowing that the most DANGEROUS villain has utterly DOOMED them!" Dan cackled in villain laugh #26, a booming laugh with bits of high-pitched mania.

"...But why do we need death traps in a school?" Asked Jacob.

The DANGER that is Dan sighed and put the 2 wires down.

"You see Jacob, we live in a society that just doesn't make sense. Don't you think it's weird how many people have powers in New York alone? annnnd that the majority of them are youths? Isn't that fucking weird? You'd think that superpowers would be rare and be spread out over age groups but for some fucking reason it's mainly kids." Dan shrugged.

"I'd eat a brick if there wasn't a single student at this school that wasn't secretly a hero. Hell, with this being one of the bigger schools there's prob like 10 of the fuckers."

"Don't you have powers too though? You sure do say danger a lot..." Questioned Jacob.

"THE MOST DANGEROUS OF POWERS! But really though, I'm just hard to hurt, pretty lame actually." Dan looked downcast for a moment before shaking his head. "Besides, villains cheat and use deathtrap and henchmen like you."

"Uh... Mr.Dan...I don't think I can do anything against heroes. Like, I know I'm big but I've never fought anyone before." Jacob said hesitantly.

"Don't worry about it. I fully expect you to not put up much of a fight." The villain said appeasingly.

"What's the point then?" The even more confused Jacob asked.

"Mainly it's for the image." Dan shrugged. "You guys are here to look mean and tough and basically take a dive when the heroes punch ya. The best you can do here is to slow them down, especially if they have a "no-kill rule". Look do you want to make that 200 bucks or not?"

"No, no...I do, I do. Just that uhh...Ermm...Super stuff is weird." Jacob concluded.

"Yep." Dan yep'd.

With that, the villain and co worked on in silence. Soon enough the old dusty building that housed the high school mainframe and its shelves of files became a venerable funhouse of deathtraps. Lightning arced across wire triplines, moving buzzsaws of DOOM, the occasional spray of fire, the air ducts were filled with snakes, and lastly, there was a pit by the front door.

All of those traps failed in comparison to his new henchmen, however!  THE DANGEROUS DUDES! were the meanest-looking college students with crippling debt that he could find. They'd do anything for money. With their safety hats and hazard vests, they complement well with DANGER DAN!'s own hazmat costume. He was really excited to see them get punched.

With the final parts of his traps put in place, he began the show. All across the school of Hillview High, the various monitors, T.V.s, and screens suddenly cut to a live feed showing the truly DANGEROUS villain of DANGER DAN!. Around him were several boxes of old files and a computer.

"Innocent youths of Hillview High! I, DANGER DAN!, the most DANGEROUS of villains, have brought about your DOOM! You slave away in school, working for a better grade, a better scholarship, a better future." Dan motioned to the computer behind him.

"That future ends today for you see I have access to your student database where every single test score and grade is recorded." He pointed to the many boxes of files around him.

"I also have the physical documents as well. You are all helpless in watching as I delete and shred every single accomplishment you have done here. It will take YEARS before this chaos can be sorted and it will be far too late for you. No college will admit you, no firms will hire you. Your future will not exist."

DANGER DAN! chuckled darkly.

"Don't even think about stopping me heroes for I have turned your school into a deathtrap. Any attempts to come for me will be DANGEROUS! There are also my elite minions the DANGEROUS DUDES! who are more than capable of dealing with you as well."

"Let the chaos begin!" Dan hit the start program that would slowly delete the school database over the next 15 minutes and began an evil laugh as he tore into file boxes and began shredding files.

Evil Laugh.EXE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: A DANGEROUS FUTURE

Post by SicilianDragon July 9th 2022, 2:43 am

The school lunchroom was bustling with activity as the students munched down on soggy fried chicken and ominously grey mash potatoes. Many more students seemed to instead find the food more preferable as some sort of toy, either to fling at others or to find other ways to make humor from a culinary tragedy. Needless to say, the teachers seemed just as busy, albeit more frantic, as they tried to quell the rancorous crowd of hormonal teens.

Amongst the maddened crowd was a rather quiet girl but by no means shy. Chie sat amongst a group of girls, nodding off despite the sheer volume of sound around her. Just as she put her head down and shielded it from the sun with her arms, a friend snapped her back to reality by directly speaking to her.
"Chie? You good bud?" A deep feminine voice asked, sounding more amused than concerned.

Chie looked up wearily, seeing the face of her tan friend Sam. She was a rival of sorts, someone who pushed Chie in track. The two of them always sat together, but today the lunch-side gossip seemed to be lacking.
"yeah, yeah... Just didn't sleep great last night" She replied casually as she stretched and yawned.

Sam didn't seem to question the response, instead opting to look down at her phone.
"You're not too tired for the race, are you?" Sam asked with an incredulous tone and a wry smirk.

Chie matched her moxie with a smirk,
"Of course I am, I just figured you'd need a handicap"

"Damn, sick burn" Sam said with a chuckle, not bothering to look up from her device. Seeing Sam had been sated, Chie put her head back down and relished in the extra thirty minutes of sleep.

"Innocent youths of Hillview High!"

The sound over the speakers took Chie by surprise, and she slowly reared her head up to see the large television at the far end of the lunchroom. A man in a hazmat suit. Her face went pale as she realized exactly what was going on. His proceeding monologue only seemed to prove her theory partially right. He was definitely a villain, but his methods? Not so super!

"is that the storage building?" Sam said aloud, not to anyone in particular.

"How'd you know that?" Chie asked in genuine surprise. Sam merely shrugged.
"I play baseball too, and they keep all the bats and balls in there" She explained in a surprisingly casual tone.

A teacher had now stood on a table and began demanding students remain calm and stay put. Another was contacting the police, a dangerous move given all the alleged traps. Chie took the chaos as a chance to start slinking off. Her only qualm was that her weapons and suit weren't with her. Luckily, stealth was something she was great at. Practice with prowling the New York night streets had given her more than enough experience. Sliding out the door, she hurried to get out of sight of the cafeteria doors. Once she was alone in the hallways, she looked it over and began scanning the area with traps.

Last edited by SicilianDragon on July 9th 2022, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A DANGEROUS FUTURE Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611799e3a95f39d2adf93f59cce36c0f89c885d60fd&rid=giphy
Remember: You are awesome!
SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Quote : "Fortnite battlepass, I just shit out my ass"

Number of posts : 60
Job : Cook
Humor : Dark and gross
Registration date : 2022-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik July 19th 2022, 6:21 pm

"Looks like you entered the...Danger Zone!" growled Steve as he gave his best menacing look.

"No, seriously? No. Are we quoting Kenny Loggins now? Fucking cringe man." Said a bored-looked man in a hazard vest.

"Fuck you, Eddie! I don't see you coming up with a good one-liner."

"Why are you even bothering with this? This entire job is retarded, Steve." He gestured around the old storage building lines with half-assed traps and dim lights.

"We are LITERALLY getting paid to get the shit kicked out of us by heroes man. Why the fuck do you care about what you say to them?" Eddie shook his head.

"Because, Eddie, this shit is prob going to be on the news, and if we look good, I might get hired on for more villain work." Reasoned Steve, reasonably.

"'More work'? What the fuck are you talking about 'more work'? Dude, we are only doing this to afford student housing next semester. Why the fuck would you want this to be a real thing?"

Steve threw his hands in the air defensively in frustration. "Look man, times have been real fucking hard right now. We've been scraping by and mom can't pay for her meds. I'd appreciate it if you got all the way off my back man, seriously."

A long moment of silence hung in the air as they both stared at everything besides each other.

"Shit man..." Eddie sighed. "I...I didn't know things were that bad. I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Whatever, it's fine." Eddie waved him off.

Another silence passed as the duo roamed the halls, occasionally looking at the various windows for entry.

"What about..." Eddie glanced at the bats they were holding.

"Only need one strike to get you out!" Eddie proudly said.

Steve smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Music]

BZRZZBRZBBBRRRRRZBZ. The entire dusty room filled with paper shredders was engulfed in that sound.  Dan had tried to offset the constant done of buzzing with his iPod mix of Alba but the soft tones were quickly overpowered by the mechanical monsters around him. He wished he thought ahead to bring some earbuds or something.

It was only a few minutes into his DANGEROUS DEED! and he was already fighting the urge to leap out of his chair, throw it against a wall and loudly exclaim "THIS IS BORING!", but he needed to present an image to the hopefully frightened youths that he was a DANGEROUS villain. After all, that's the entire point of him doing this on live camera.

He had thought he would be much more preoccupied in these 15 minutes but he found the opposite was true. All the shredders had big funnels? Storage ports? Stuff you shove paper into. He only had to do that a few times before there was a big enough backlog for the shredders to deal with. With that out of the way, he was left to stare at a dinosaur of a computer. ' Who the fuck still uses Windows 95?' He was honestly surprised the windows hadn't caught on fire from the sheer amount of files it was deleting, let alone that it was getting it all done in just 15 minutes.  Still, he was pretty much just sitting there staring at a slowly crawling blue bar while occasionally looking at the webcam and cackling madly. If a hero didn't show up soon, he was going to start shooting himself in the face for fun.

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon July 26th 2022, 10:42 am

Chie silently stepped slowly as she made her way down the hall. Despite the urgency of the situation, she understood the danger she could be in. Already she had noticed a couple of hastily made traps, she could only assume there would be more. It did, however, trouble her that whoever took the time to create these contraptions did not put much thought into the design. The whole operation was proving to feel amateur at best. Compared to the way the cartels operated this was paltry, but that was what worried her. This villain seemed to be very convinced wasn’t in any danger. A school was an easy target she supposed.

Chie’s first stop was to get to her locker. While her tools of the trade may not be there, she just needed a few things to throw. Instead of her trusty shuriken's, she scooped her pencils into her pockets, and as she was reaching for a pair of scissors, she heard a sound from across the room. It sounded like someone was coming! She made sure to close the locker as quietly as possible. The intruders were getting closer now, she could hear them talking. Chie looked all over the place for somewhere to hide. Begrudgingly she found herself crammed into a locker, struggling to keep from moving as whoever was outside walked by.

The conversation between the two goons had given her the smallest bit of insight into what was happening. Moreover, it made her think twice before she burst out and clobbered them. She had no qualms beating down thugs and gangsters, but the way she saw it the beating these kids would get might cost more than what they’re getting paid. She didn’t need to put Steve in a hospital bed next to his mother. Silently she waited as they meandered out of her vicinity before she opened the locker door and poured out. Now she was serious, it was time to rush down this villain and get things over quickly.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam looked at her phone absently as students swarmed the teachers with their anxieties about the situation. Perhaps it was macabre, but she had grown accustomed to these sorts of altercations. She only wished she had the cool powers it took to deal with these sorts of minor villains. At Least she wasn’t about to die or anything.

“Ugh, this blows dude. Want to hit up the mall when we….” Sam started to say she clicked off her phone and finally looked up to where her friend once was. Chie was nowhere in sight. Sam felt a twinge of panic at first. A dangerous villain, a missing friend, things didn’t sound like they were going well. Looking at the sea of students she was surrounded by, she wouldn’t be surprised if she had just missed her friend joining them. With a shrug, she merely flipped her phone back on and sent a quick text to her friend.

'Yo, wya?'

A DANGEROUS FUTURE Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611799e3a95f39d2adf93f59cce36c0f89c885d60fd&rid=giphy
SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik August 6th 2022, 4:38 pm

'Come on you fucking stupid thing!' Dan thought as he tried to unjam one of the paper shredders. It turns out that going through 800 pages in 6 minutes would overwork the machine. The 5 other shredders were working just fine but if he didn't fix this, he'd be here all day.

He tried turning it off and on, tried to blow into the open vent, and even tried shaking it aggressively in case some wire or something was loose inside and needed to be realigned. Unfortunately, none of this worked as the machine's gears just groaned and whined in protest. Not knowing what else to do he resorted to the tried and true tactic that his cavemen' ancestors resorted to in the face of trouble...He kicked it.

The shredder's grinding slowly stopped before it started to silently hum like a cat, ready to do cat things, or something. What do cats really do, to be honest? I've never been a cat owner but I've house-sat for a cat a few times. The cat was feral and more or less just laid around and occasionally hissed at me for not feeding it soon enough. There was one time I took a nap and awoke to find the cat sitting on my chest looking at me with a dead stare. Freaked me out, to be honest. Anyways, the kick fixed the machine.

With that crisis averted, Dan went back to more important things, sitting and staring at a monitor. The bar moved slowly, but it was already 36% of the way done with deleting all files. 'Looks like things are still on track for finishing in 15 mins, cool.' Dan cool'd.

'I should have put up some cameras or something around the school. Could have taunted the heroes as they were coming like GLaDOS or something. God, it's a shame Gabe uploaded his mind to the Steam Cloud and became evil. Would have loved to play Portal 3.' Dan shook his head slightly.

He turned to the live stream and gave an evil cackle. "Already, I'm halfway there to deleting your future, helpless youths, and yet, I see no one trying to be the hero...Perhaps the heroes simply don't see any of you as worth the effort of fighting the most DANGEROUS villain. A real shame, I was looking forward to destroying them for all to see."

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon August 10th 2022, 11:42 pm

The traps had turned out to be a bust in the end. Chie felt her excitement for a thrilling do-or-die mission beginning to fade and a sort of anger took its place as she danced her way through a series of swinging saw blades and leaped over a tripwire. Just as she landed she heard breaking glass and recoiled into a room, keeping the door slightly ajar to look out the crack.

A couple more college kids with bats, probably taken from the storage space. They had been a breeze to slip by, they were hardly paying attention. She boldly walked out directly behind them, sure that they wouldn’t even notice.

“So this Dan dude got any powers anyway? All I’ve seen him do is act like a preteen on redbull” One of the goons asked as he munched on a bag of potato chips acquired from a broken vending machine.

“Probably just some dweeb with some stupid power like ‘poisonous breath’ or some bullshit. Look, these gigs are easy just follow my lead and it will all go smoothly” Chie slipped away as they moved by. Soon she was out the door and steadily making haste towards her adversaries' lair.

The door flung open as Chie kicked it with all her fury and might. The hinges bulged as they struggled to stay sturdy. The hazmat-clad maniac clearly having just finished a maniacal boast immediately caught her eye.

“Hey, Doctor Germaphobe or whatever!” She shouted, before grabbing a nearby baseball and tossing it at Dan, sending it flying right at his forehead.
“Catch!”

SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik September 8th 2022, 4:07 am

The man in yellow instinctively ducked as the baseball whizzed over his head, embedding itself in a wall. He pointed at the teenager who dared defy him.

"YOU!" He exclaimed. "So you've fin--" He did a double take on the embedded wall. "Did you really just throw a baseball at me? Of all the things you chose to inspire fear in a villain such as myself...A baseball?"

He slowly shook his head in disappointment.

"Figures, given the budget the school has...Can't even afford decent heroes."

"No matter! For you see, you face you--" Dan promptly bull rushed the young heroine.

Dan could tell just from how fast and hard the baseball hit the wall that this chick was strong, probably stronger than him. She might be nimble too given how she got here without alerting any of the DANGEROUS DUDES, either that or the college kids didn't really pay that much attention.

If he could grab hold, he'd try to plow her throw the wall behind her. Hell, if he was really lucky, maybe he could even just knock her out then and there.

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon September 12th 2022, 3:25 pm

Chie would normally be more than happy to quip back and forth, but she had an audience now and she needed to stay incognito for now. Sam was a complete blabber mouth, if she found out, her parents would know in no time. Instead, she rashly blurted out.
"I'm not some cape-clad hero, just a girl here to kick your a-" DANGER DAN censored her swear by rushing towards her. Chie wanted to clobber him then and there, but she needed to make this look like she wasn't a nearly inhuman superheroine. She threw a jab, hoping the impact would stop him in his tracks.

To her surprise, he merely slipped off her fist and before she could chamber another punch, he had speared her into a tackle. She braced against the wall with one foot and kicked off of it, taking the two of them to the ground instead, with her on top.
"You've got some nerve picking trying to ruin my Julliard scholarship!" She practically roared while raising a fist in righteous fury.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam had been staring at her phone nervously, refreshing the text chat with her friend rapidly. For the past 15 minutes, it hadn't worked but she ceaselessly refreshed again and again. Having to be stuck in a hero crisis was one thing when wasn't some supervillain attacking? But it was a little bit scarier when her friend disappeared. By now the police had been called and the students had been calmed to the best of the teacher's abilities.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Is that Chie?"

A ruckus from behind her caught Sam's attention. A small group was gathering around one of the monitors where Sam could see the head of a young teen girl as she swung her hands in wild haymakers down at some foe out of view underneath her. It was, in fact, Chie. Sam stared in disbelief. What was she thinking?!

SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik September 25th 2022, 1:49 am

"You've got some nerve picking trying to ruin my Julliard scholarship!" She practically roared while raising a fist in righteous fury.

The DANGER that was Dan tried to push the teenager off him but he couldn't find the leverage to do so.

Grunting with exertion he said through exaggerated gasps. "Either you have a...gravity power....Or you've gained weight..."

She didn't seem to like Dan's insightful observation as his face was suddenly assaulted by a flurry of fists. Between the fastball special and just how hard she was hitting his money-maker, he was pretty certain that she did indeed have some sort of enhanced strength...It perfectly explained how he was being overpowered by a 5',6" girl who probably weighed like 120lbs. It totally wasn't because Dan himself was weak or anything, nope. Gotta be that she had freak hulk strength.

Giving up on trying to crawl out from under her or push her off him, Dan did what came naturally to him...Nothing. He cunningly used his secret technique of face-meets-fist style perfectly blocking all her punches with his face.

After half a minute of doing this, his neck started to get tired of constantly lifting up his head every time she punched him, so he just started laughing.

It was a completely over-the-top laugh, fit for any inspiring supervillain such as himself.

"You're going to break a nail at this rate girly, didn't you know? I'M INVINCIBLE!"

He continued his laugh for a moment longer before grabbing onto one of her legs.

"Enough of you stealing my thunder though. Watch this!"

He pulled out a stun gun and shocked himself, still holding onto Chie. In mere moments both of them would become conductors.

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon October 13th 2022, 12:35 am

Chie was eager to end this fight, the quicker she stopped the shredders, the better. her fist pounded the man without restraint in a vain attempt to 'subdue' her adversary, though she was starting to grow concerned with how little he was moving. Then it dawned on her, she noticed he was staring at her between punches. practically unphased. His laughter only guaranteed her fears, the mysterious ne'er-do-well had a power. Perhaps some sort of enhanced durability? She was starting to get worried she might have bit off more than she could chew.

"You're going to break a nail at this rate girly, didn't you know? I'M INVINCIBLE!"

"You're a complete psycho, you know that?" She muttered allow, completely baffled by this strange man's antics.

Well, that explained it, no use punching this twerp, but he clearly wasn't used to a fight, typical villain relying purely on their powers. At this point she had stopped slamming his face into the ground, and he seemed completely unharmed from her onslaught. Worse yet. he had grabbed her, and started reaching for a stun gun. Chie moved quick, trying to wrestle the weapon from him, but she was taken by surprise when he pointed the weapon at himself and fired.

Chie locked up on him, clenching down for a moment before sending her limbs spasming into the air. Her pained face briefly showing up on the camera. Through gritted teeth she tried to muscle through the shock and pain, but to no avail, until finally she was left on the ground, limp, forced to watch her grades go down the drain-or shredder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheering from the crowd of students had turned into a painful silence as Chie had evidentially been defeated. It wasn't a huge surprise, Afterall, her classmates thought she was just another student. Still, now they had their grades and the life of a fellow student to worry about once more. The tension was thick enough to cut a knife with. Teachers tried to reassure the students that the police would be there soon, but it hardly helped. A complete panic had ensued.

Last edited by SicilianDragon on December 2nd 2022, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik October 14th 2022, 2:07 am

As the school descended into chaos as their hope of their savior lay motionless on the ground Dan through labored effort stood. His limbs twitched as the last bits of current coursed through him. Whether it be from experience or his own power, he shrugged off the after-effects far quicker than a normal person could.

"And there you have it!" The yellow villain exclaimed as he stared at the camera. "You're so-called hero is utterly powerless before DANGER DAN! What a naive fool to expect that she could possibly harm me." He tsk'd.

He glanced at the shredders still busily shredding and smiled as the progress bar was more than 85% done.

"Only a few short minutes left before everyone's future is forever lost. A real shame no real hero actually came. It might have proved worth my time."

For as good as he felt the fight had gone, he was not foolhardy enough to believe that the she-hulk was out of it completely. For some reason beyond him, heroes always seem to get that last sudden burst of strength to keep going.  You'd think heroes would give it their all from the get-go but no, they always rise up, spout something about justice or whatever, and win.

Casually walking over to the still-stunned hero, he reached into his suit he pulled out a grenade. He crouched down next to her and showed it to her.

"This...You know what this is don't ya? Yeah, I can see it in your eyes...Good." He slowly pulled the pin and placed it in her ridged hand.

"I've set the fuse on that bad boy to be instant as soon as you let go. Now, you just hold onto that and think about your future...Something tells me you'll have a lot to think about in the next few minutes." He patted her on the head before going back to his chair, overseeing the remaining progress.

Truth be told, that grenade was a dud. It couldn't actually explode...But it certainly looks real enough. He felt a bit bad for the teenager. She seemed new to the game and needed to work on her stuff more. Maybe he'd send her a signed DVD of the live stream of this when everything was done.

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon November 3rd 2022, 11:45 am

Chie was reeling from the electrifying reveal of DANGER DAN's true power. It would make things hard on her if she couldn't just wail on her foe, but she could already feel herself recovering from the attack with sheer spite. The more he mocked her, the more she was ready to rise. Unfortunately, DAN was a much more seasoned villain than she was a hero, and it showed in his nefarious planning. Chie felt her heart sink at the realization that she might fail. Looking to the shredders she watched as a good 3/4ths of the papers were long gone. The computer was taking longer, sure, but it was quickly picking up the pace. She held back tears as she watched her villain discard her for the shredder, something more worth his attention than a highly dangerous ninja girl with a grenade. Invincibility must allow for a lot of leeway on precautions.

Still, Chie saw she had another chance. DAN was focused elsewhere, and the goons were all on their phones or otherwise preoccupied. No one seemed to notice her slowly crawling her way toward Dan's chair. Reaching into her pocket, Chie found a rubber eraser and without much thought, perfectly aimed it at the computer's off button on the other side of the room. The deletion process stopped in its tracks, as did the live stream. Now she could get her hands dirty and not worry about blowing her cover. Still, DAN wasn't someone to take lightly. Creeping to her feet, she carefully checked the goons to see if anyone was catching on. Only one seemed to be paying attention, and he has too busy eating a bag of chips to stop her. Chie was anxious to say the least. One wrong step and she exploded. A sane woman would have given up at this point, sure, but spite, pride and recklessness where primary pillars to her personality. She had come to enjoy the rush of hero work, and with the risk of being caught out of the way she felt she could really cut loose.

Chie took a deep breath before making her move. In one fowl swoop she kicked out the legs of the chair underneath Dan, sending the seat plummeting as she tossed the grenade through a window with all her might. She and the goons alike seemed to hesitate in fear, awaiting an earth shattering explosion, she was partly concerned she had tossed the explosive to close to the school, but just as panic reached a crescendo in her mind, the realization that nothing had happened dawned on her. Unfortunately for her, the surprise of the situation left her wide open for another retaliation from her adversary.

SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik November 12th 2022, 5:40 pm

Dan's eyes widen as his chair fell out from under him. As he toppled to the ground he saw the would-be hero toss his dud grenade throw a window. A sheer look of bafflement showed through his helmet at seeing this.

Normally, what would happen at this point would that for the villain to shout "NOOOO!" while recklessly charging at the hero. After all, she had just foiled his plans. It would have been the perfect time with her being distracted with waiting for the dud to explode but...Dan didn't do any of that.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Dan scolded her as he dusted himself off.

"What the hell were you thinking? I, a dangerous villain who is crazy enough to shock himself just to spite you hands you a grenade. A grenade mind you, I outright said would explode instantly if you let go...How the fuck did you think throwing it through a window would stop it from going off the moment it left your hand! Do you have a fucking death wish? I mean...Fuck!"

He looked at the mess she caused. While the shredders were continuing as normal, the dinosaur of a computer was off. Not good...

"And just look at what you did." He shook his head at her while pointing to the computer.

"That file dump was like 95% done when you turned it off...Do you have any idea how fucked that is to just turn off an old computer like this mid-transfer? All those files are probably corrupted now and there is no way to fix that. Just why did you think it was ok to do that?"

He tossed his hands in the air in frustration.

"Gah, what--why didn't you just sneak up on me and I don't know, hit the big cancel button on the screen?"

The villain gave a long sigh as his shoulders slumped.

"This was supposed to have gone great. I come in, make some insane speech and a hero comes. We do a bit of banter, fight a bit, and all go home at the end when you saved the day...But you might of well just fucked everything up...No real point in the final fight anymore..."

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon December 2nd 2022, 1:38 am

"I figured the blast would do more damage to your goons than me" Chie replied with a shrug.
It wasn't the first grenade she'd dealt with, nor was this the first lecture a villain had tried to tell her. In typical angsty teen fashion, she ignored them like she was doing to DANGER DAN! now. With the stream off, Chie could now feel at ease to act like her typical Shuriken self. Her eyes had a steely gaze that replaced her previous fire, and now she was cracking her neck as her gaze went to the shredders. She may have let most of the files get destroyed or shredded, but she could at least save a couple kids from her fate.

"So, DUBIOUS DANIEL" She growled out mockingly as she started to saunter towards her target. A couple of the goons began pulling out their phones, ready to capture another embarrassing beatdown by a pencil of a woman.

"Got any more tricks up your sleeve?" She asked with a thin smile, thinly veiling her exhaustion. Electrocution wasn't enough to keep her down, but it had left her whole body aching, her hair puffed out like it was caught in a blast of wind. As she started to near her foe, however, Chie prepared to disarm him, assuming he wasn't fool hardy to try another charge.

SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik January 30th 2023, 2:49 am

"So, DUBIOUS DANIEL...Got any more tricks up your sleeve?" The heroine who weighed like nothing despite being written as having a muscular/athletic body said.

He stared at her slightly in disbelief that she still wanted to fight him. He wondered if this was her being a teenager and just going through a phase or maybe she was still peeved about the whole electrocution thing. You send a few thousand volts through someone choking you out in a super fight and suddenly you're the bad guy. Oh well.

"It's DANGER DAN! You got to say it with the exclamation mark else you're wrong. Also, yeah."

Dan quickly pulled out a canister from his suit and pulled its pin, yelling out "Masks up boys!"

In mere seconds the room was overtaken by a cloud of white smoke. This smoke was none other than tear gas. Certainly not fatal but it would definitely ruin someone's day and hopefully stop a certain angry teen ninja from chasing the magnificent DANGER DAN! as he made his escape.  

Shuriken could try to chase after him but she would have to deal with the ever-thickening tear gas assaulting her already tired and battered body.

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down