The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_vote_lcapA DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_voting_barA DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_vote_lcapA DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_voting_barA DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2

Post by Vorik September 28th 2023, 6:28 am

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12978-a-dangerous-future
-
-
-
4 months later...

In the dingy rundown apartment otherwise known as THE DANGER ZONE! DANGER DAN! fussed around with a zipper. It was one of those back zippers that you just couldn't quite reach and could only be zipped with a class in Pilates or a friend lending a helping hand. Sadly in the world of true villainy, he had few friends to count on.

"Come on...Come on." He strained himself as he twisted and turned before he finally grabbed hold of the elusive thing and zipped up his costume.

It wasn't his normal costume, God no. His was stylish and sleek and was much easier to put on than this one. Instead of being in his eye-straining bright yellow hazmat suit, he wore a cheap ninja costume he bought at the local mall. He even had the authentic fake katana and everything!

He struck a few poses in front of his mirror and made ninja noises while doing some karate chops in the air.

'Oh yeah, I can totally be a ninja.' He mused.

He checked the time on his phone.

'Still got an hour to get there. Should I take the DAN MOBILE? Nah, parking is going to be too much of a hassle.'

He paced around his apartment, fidgeting with his hands before plopping himself on his worn-out couch and sighed.

'I hope the kids have a good time tonight. They deserve that much after what I've done to them...'

He browsed his phone opening various news articles chronicling the ongoing efforts of restoring the corrupted school database and bringing him to justice. They've been failing on both parts. He didn't think he'd succeed when he attacked the school, was more for the press coverage really. Still, if it wasn't for that freakishly strong girl blindly charging in, well, maybe things would have been alright...But it wasn't. Thousands of kids are now without hope for college, or even a job at McDonalds.

Regardless of how he wished things were different, he couldn't change the past but he could at least try to make them forget about their problems for the night. He donated 15 thousand dollars as a sponsor for the school's prom on the condition that it is a costume theme. Usually, schools would be suspicious but he just stole some random hero's identity and made the donation in their name.

With so much money being funneled into this, this should be one hell of a night to remember for them...But since he spent all this money, it would be a crime for him, the most DANGEROUS of villains to not crash it and join in on the fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2

Post by SicilianDragon September 29th 2023, 8:42 pm

The door to the Jordan family's townhouse was opened tentatively by an older Asian woman as she looked across a ragtag group of young girls in a menagerie of outfits. Reactively the woman let out a chortle of amusement before unlocking the bolt on the door and fully swinging it open to greet the teens.

"Is it Halloween or prom?" She asked with a pleasant smile on her face.

The girls before her were all in costume, and the question raised was far from unwarranted. Sam, a blonde girl in the back had gone with the sexy nurse outfit archetypal for her kind. Beside her in the back was a tawny woman in a mime costume, currently hunched over in embarrassment, checking streets around her to ensure no one else was laughing at her costume. There was a boy in a clearly hastily thrown-together mummy outfit crafted from many rolls of toilet paper, and another waiting in a car still whirring behind them in a shockingly realistic werewolf outfit.

In front of the whole gang was Chie's rival and confidant, a tall and well-built woman in a hazmat suit.
"Hello ma'am, is Chie home?" The girl asked, completely disregarding the question posed to her.

"Yes, she's just getting ready" Ms. Jordan responded and stepped to the side of the doorway, gesturing deeper inside.
"Why don't you come in while you wait"

Upstairs Chie groaned as she put the final stitches into the leggings on her costume. Between fighting crime and training with a mad woman, Chie had put off finding an outfit for Prom. With nothing else to wear, she had decided to just use her hero costume for the time being. The only issue was that it had been torn in her last encounter with a weeb possessed by a demonic katana. She just had to hope nobody recognized Shuriken, but she was a ninja after all. If they did, then she hadn't been a very good one.

"Chie, honey, your friends are here" The voice of her mother came through the door with a soft knock.

Moments later she was in uniform, having rehearsed putting the outfit on with speed. Climbing down the stairs she was met with looks from her whole gaggle of friends. She was just glad that none of them were pointing in shock. The group began to make their way out the door while Chie's mom prettied on like a mother should.

"Don't stay out too late" and "There better not be any drinking, and if you do just make sure to call for a ride" and all the other worried comments. Finally, they where in the car and the werewolf sent them driving toward the school. The car was crowded and the conversation was mind-boggling fast as they all murmured and mused. Someone had paid good money to give them a great time, the prom was catered like a wedding and they all speculated what sort of decor they had in store.

Chie could hardly concentrate on that. The closer they crept, to the school the more she remembered she had no reason to be going anymore. All her straight A's, all her scholarships, and AP credits were gone now. She tried to act nonchalant with the others but she was seething knowing she had failed to save her- all of their futures. With a heavy sigh, she forced a smile she decided to enjoy this moment for now. She had all of her life to worry about her future. For now, she was with good company and she needed to let herself have a day to be a kid while she still could.

Last edited by SicilianDragon on October 6th 2023, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611799e3a95f39d2adf93f59cce36c0f89c885d60fd&rid=giphy
Remember: You are awesome!
SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Quote : "Fortnite battlepass, I just shit out my ass"

Number of posts : 60
Job : Cook
Humor : Dark and gross
Registration date : 2022-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 30th 2023, 4:00 pm

The villain underground news had been buzzing, busy bodies putting their noses into the hot gossip and recycling through the proverbial grape vine that there would be something chaotically fun to attend in the coming weeks. Naomi, of course, had been bored and browsing, being one of those nosey individuals, always lurking and looming for anything fun to put herself into. And as such, found herself literally signing up to become a stand in chaperone for a private high school prom with a fabulously wealthy group of donations being made to make it happen. The best part? It was themed. And even better than that? The theme was superheroes. And what better way to chaperone than to dress up as none other than renown superhero, Eclipse.

Standing in front of a full-length mirror, Naomi was using her powers as if second to her breath at this point, giving her the ability to stand and walk. She admired herself, looking over the neck to toe attire. It was a throwback to the early heroine days, that most tabloids had been drudging up using old found footage of the hero. The outfit was black and gold, the gold pattern swirling out and around the thighs and arms of the bodysuit. To top it off, Naomi had a cartoonishly small pair of secondhand feathered wings strapped around her shoulders. This detail gave a final touch that was necessary to the overall look, and the black wig. The black hair was an aesthetic that true fans would never miss.

Looking at herself for a moment longer, Naomi noticed her freckles were prominent with the black wig, her usual stark white hair drawing most of the attention. Grinning at herself for a moment, Naomi would strike a few poses, attempting to look as angelic as possible, mocking that of Tyuki Gold.

Naomi had been looking forward to the prom, seeing as she had skipped her very own. She had too many other things to worry about and focus on, as they were. Adjusting the bangs of the wig, she nodded at herself one more time and then peeled herself away from the mirror, stopping at the door to her hotel room to slip into the black boots she would be wearing to finish her attire. They were knee length, and matched closer to that of her own normal attire when she was in costume, galivanting about the night as her usual Dreamweaver self.

The sun was dipping lower now, nearing closer and closer to show time. Naomi was required to arrive approximately one hour prior to the rest of the guests. This gave her ample opportunity to scope out the rest of the venue for the prom, and then focus on other nefarious plans. The idea of kidnapping the prom king and queen crossed her mind a few times, as did the prospect of changing the food into works of art created from living creatures – be it small rodents, insects, lizards, or snakes. The thought crossed her mind more than once as she walked from the elevator to the ballroom of the hotel. It had been decorated as if the students were being taken back to the rise of heroes, large cartoonish font depicting “BOOM” and “POW” over silhouettes of caped heroes fighting laser wielding villains.

Streamers, balloons, and other frilly decorations were adorning each table that skirted the dance floor. Long buffet style tables were along the north wall of the room, the west housing the stage and area for the live music entertaining the teenage populace tonight. The white marble floor had gold and blue confetti littering its surface, the colors of the school.

Other chaperones had entered as well, the blended group of adults towering over Naomi’s five-foot-tall form. She wandered over to the other chaperones, adjusting the temporary badge she was given when she checked in the day prior. It had a photograph of her usual self on the front, a pair of dark rimmed glasses on her face. She was currently sans glasses, and the other teachers and parents had never met Naomi before.

A gentleman turned as she approached, “Ah, you’re a bit early. The prom doesn’t start for another hour,” he commented in a snarky fashion, looking down at Naomi and her costume.

”Uhm, I’m a volunteer chaperone,” she commented, her left eye twitching in annoyance. She was used to being treated as if she was less than, and this moment was unlike any other. Sighing heavily, she was already regretting choosing to be a chaperone. She would have much preferred to pretend to be a student but knew it would be harder to fake being a student than it would being a chaperone.

Now to wait until the fun begins.

-My DeviantArt-
A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik October 4th 2023, 9:23 pm

Dan arrived at the school 20 minutes before the doors opened and it was already a party. The line of people waiting stretched on for what seemed like miles. He knew the school was one of the more prominent schools in the city with thousands of students, but seeing the number of people crowding the entrance and parking lot made him wonder how many were students and how many were crashers like him.

People were dressed in costumes of all kinds, some wearing hastily thrown together "outfits", and others who obviously put more time into theirs. There were generics like pirates mummies, and vampires to the more pop-culture ones. He hadn't even seen the entire line yet but he already walked by his 8th Superior Man.

The excitement in the air was palpable as people laughed and animatedly talked to each other. He ducked under people tossing a football at each other, flipped off a car that was stuck amongst the sea of waiting students, and snuck his way toward the front part of the line. Was it rude to line cut? Yes, yes it was but he is a supervillain. Did you really expect him to abide by social norms?

One guy did try to tell him off for line cutting but Dan just ignored him.

While he waited he wondered if that girl who tried to stop him would show up. He assumed she was a student given how quickly she came but maybe she wasn't. He wondered if he'd even say anything to her if he did see her.  She was quite mad given the numerous death threats she sent him on Twitter.  In any case, he hoped she was here having fun. Not great to stay mad months later after all.

The crowd filtered through the gymnasium doors like a flood of water. In mere minutes the mass of people splintered off into their own sections of the gym partaking in the festivities while loud music blared and strobe lights flickered. The prom was in full swing as Dan danced with strangers, munched on food, and talked with frat bros about which hero could beat whom in a fight. After a while, he sat at the backend of the gym at one of the few empty tables watching the crowds of people while he took a break.

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SicilianDragon October 6th 2023, 10:43 pm

The car ride with her friends managed to finally break Chie from her stoic spell. The group of teens had a rowdy, energetic excitement that was simply contagious. There was gossip that Chie had missed and jokes ranging from crass to genuinely clever. It definitely helped that a large blunt was being passed around the back of the car and Chie indulged herself and relished in the calm that came with it. Among her peers, she felt a sense of calm finally wash over her. It had been far too long since she had a moment to not feel afraid for her life, or ger future. It was dawning on her how much heroics had consumed her life since her first failure against Danger Dan! It felt like a weight off her shoulders now, and her friends seemed to feel it too. They eagerly pushed at Chie to speak her mind.

"So, what is your costume anyway?" Asked Sam as she finished the blunt and casually flicked the butt of it out the window.

Chie paused as she was asked, trying to decide how to respond without giving herself away. Unfortunately, Marissa, a girl who had figured out Chie's alter ego, had responded.

“It’s that new hero, haven’t you heard?” She said with a knowing glance and a wryly smirk.

“Uh, which one?” The lupine driver asked casually>

“Yeah, this is New York, there’s superheroes everywhere” Sam replied.

Chie’s face had gone from calm and mild to a bright red cocktail of emotions at the mention of her alter ego. Marissa had a laugh at the reaction, but Chie’s glower managed to stop her. It was reassuring that no one here knew her as a hero. She didn’t need anyone connecting the dots. At the same time, it was a blow to the ego to know no one here had even heard of her.

“And some super villains too” Sam added, looking disdainfully at a ninja amongst the crowd.

He was giving a middle finger to their car as the werewolf driver sighed in an admission of his sins. He had driven a car faster in an attempt to sneak past a waning yellow light and had nearly crashed into a surge of students and party-goers who had moved from the sidewalk and gotten stuck in line down the middle of the street. Now their car was wedged amongst the crowd as it swarmed around them, getting stuck in place inches from the grand, glistening hotel.

“You guys get out, I’ll get parked… eventually” The werewolf added as he slammed his face against the top of his wheel.

Chie, glad the topic had switched to the prom, saw a chance to exit this nerve-racking dialogue. As the others opened their doors to enter the thicket of humans, Chie did the same, but she moved into the fray and vanished into the crowd. An expert of being unseen, she knew that merely hunching over herself and weaving through the people was more than enough to disappear from her friend's sight. By the time they realized she was gone, she would already be far from them. When she decided to meet up, however, her keen eyes would find them easily. It was a talent that balanced on the supernatural level for her. Her eyes always seemed to pinpoint exactly what she needed to find.

Chie managed to get into the party rather quickly. For as large as the crowd was many of them were staying outside and the doors were all opened to let people funnel in rapidly. The hotel was already a glowing monolith of unbridled lavishness, but draped in the decorations of a prom it was a sensational look Chie knew immediately that she would never forget. She basked in the sights, weaving through the crowd. The Hors d'oeuvres were equally magnificent. Crackers with salmon mousse and caviar, Bacon covered dates with apricot glazes, and every type of chip with an accompanying dip that one could imagine. Chie was delighted by the entertainment, the music was being played live. After meeting up with her friends, mingling with her peers, and taking various pictures with her group of costumed pals, Chie once again dipped from the group. For some reason, as fun as her escapades were, she could not get rid of a strange sensation that was irking her. It left her when she was alone, but alone at a party was such a drag.

As Chie separated once more from her friend group, she found herself at the backend of the ballroom. Her hands were filled with a drink and a plate of plentiful hor duerves. Looking for a spot to sit and watch, she noticed a stranger sitting alone. A ninja no less.

“Mind if I steal a seat?”
She asked the masked man, though she was already beginning to inch the seat out with her foot.
“Sick costume by the way!” She added, smiling widely at his uniform.

A DANGEROUS FUTURE 2 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611799e3a95f39d2adf93f59cce36c0f89c885d60fd&rid=giphy
Remember: You are awesome!
SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Quote : "Fortnite battlepass, I just shit out my ass"

Number of posts : 60
Job : Cook
Humor : Dark and gross
Registration date : 2022-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content