The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
'The Trial of Skill' I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
'The Trial of Skill' I_vote_lcap'The Trial of Skill' I_voting_bar'The Trial of Skill' I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
'The Trial of Skill' I_vote_lcap'The Trial of Skill' I_voting_bar'The Trial of Skill' I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

'The Trial of Skill'

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Trial of Skill' Empty 'The Trial of Skill'

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 4:57 pm

"Fight Night!" A group of people where yelling as the walked down the street where Ellis was sitting.

Ellis was sitting on a bench waiting for the bus, he wanted to fight. The group passed Ellis.

The bus stopped next to Ellis. He got up and walked towards the group...

"When and where?" Ellis said grabbing one of the guys shoulders...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Trial of Skill' Empty Re: 'The Trial of Skill'

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 5:02 pm

Phobia walked down the street his hand's in his pocket's as cool rain fell from the dark night sky,Phobia had spent a entire day walking around the large city trying to get familiar with it.Phobia turned as he heard fight night and smelled the crowd walk by him.Without a word phobia slipped in among them there shouts and hollars made it easy for Phobia to manuever.

The group walked into a giant abondened warehouse filled with screaming people and idiotic shouts.In the center of the Warehouse was a giant oval ring surronded by a 30 foot cage,The shouts were blissful because it made a sonar for Phobia to work with he could see everyone not perfectly but good enough and tell there were two guys in the ring.Phobia listened to there heart beats and knew the fight would end soon and he was right one man collapsed his heart beat slowing before fading...he was dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 24th 2010, 5:32 pm

(I don't think these are fights to the death Wolf.)
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 24th 2010, 5:38 pm

The thumping of a heart beat rang in Ekko's ear, and then the familiar and joyous fade and halt of it soon followed. Ekko nodded, he was wearing his normal trench coat and mask, to hid his non-human like side. Ekko stood there and locked in on the heartbeat, and moved with the sound closer to the front, his teleportation was hidden by the mass of cheering bodies. Ekko squeezed through to the ring and removed his hands from his trench coat pocket looking at the recent victor. Ekko said audibly enough for the crowd "My turn." with that Ekko moved forward with his hand striking the man in the face causing blood to drip from his nose.

The man now angry charged at Ekko and swung striking him in the stomach and causing Ekko to slide backwards.

Ekko didn't say anything, or show the slightest bit of emotion he just walked forward to his other spot.

"Come on you fr---!" the angry fighter shouted, but before he could finish Ekko's foot was slammed into the man's throat crushing his windpipe and killing him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'The Trial of Skill' Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 5:56 pm

(They can be to death, just don't kill anyone important)

Ellis was leaned against a wall watching the fighters running into their death's

"Fool's... Havn't they realized they not gonna beat this man. He took a punch to the stomach and had know reaction, either he is crazy or is superhuman... Possible both" Ellis said with a smirk walking to the entrance

"Alright enough with these pathetic fighters... I'll fight you hand to hand... We can see who is the superior" Ellis said walking into cage...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 6:06 pm

Oh I was actually just talking about the npc dying)

Phobia had listened to all 3 men sitting in the crowd his blind eyes watching the fighters and the new challenger.Phobia sat back his ears pricking as he tested every one in here his senses open completly."Hmm I think I'll wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 24th 2010, 6:33 pm

"Very well" Ekko whispered as he turned around his ears twitching at the voice. Ekko bent over and tossed the dead man outside of the cage, and turned to Ellis. "Say the word." he whispered sliding his hands back into his pockets.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 7:53 pm

The smirk on Eilis's face was gone now. He uncrossed his arms and got into one of his own fighting stances...

"I'm not sure what it is that your capable of... But if you are able to stand up to me, then you must not be as worthless as the others..." Ellis started the battle with a quick jab with his right hand then spun around and did a back hand punch with his left...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 7:56 pm

Phobia listened to the blows they weren't very fast and seemed overly prepared as if he was fighting a fight he had done a thousand times by himself.Phobia rose from his chair stretching contemplating jumping into the ring for a battle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 24th 2010, 8:53 pm

Ekko rose his forearms in front of his face to block Ellis' strikes and then brought up a knee towards his gut, all the while staying completely emotionless.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 9:49 pm

Ellis used his right forearm to block his knee then grabbed his wrist with his left hand and twisted his arm up... Ellis pushed his knee down then swung up to break Ekko's arm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 24th 2010, 9:54 pm

Ekko disappeared moved to the sound of Ellis' heartbeat, standing behind him, the crowd let out strange murmurs, and Ekko swung an elbow at the back of Ellis' head.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 10:06 pm

Ellis was knocked forward by his elbow.

Ellis started to chuckle "I knew there was something about you that wasn't normal."

Ellis turned around and swung his leg out kicking hurling a wave of fire towards Ekko.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2010, 10:10 pm

Phobia flipped nto the ring his aura claws flashing as he struck out at both of them,His left hand slashed outward aiming for Ellis's in motion leg while his right hand slashed downwards at Ekko's skull.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 24th 2010, 10:13 pm

Ekko disappeared in a wave of what looked like smoke again, by this time the crowd had dispersed and left nothing but the super-humans in the ring. Ekko jumped backwards and shot a blast of sound at the two fighters.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top