The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_vote_lcapPureeva || The Void (WIP) I_voting_barPureeva || The Void (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Pureeva || The Void (WIP) I_vote_lcapPureeva || The Void (WIP) I_voting_barPureeva || The Void (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pureeva || The Void (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pureeva || The Void (WIP) Empty Pureeva || The Void (WIP)

Post by Descendants January 24th 2022, 5:03 pm

PUREEVA || Ṭ̠̗̫̫͝H̲̼͈̜̞̣̭E̱̞̬̪̞͓͟ ̩̻̮̣̭̫͔V̜͎̥͢O̱͈̖̼̪͞ͅI͏͔D͍͔̱̺̖̺̞

"I would love to help you but I͍̲͓͖̝̺ͅ ҉̪̞w͈̙o̷u͖̯͕l͎d̠͖̺̰ ͔̖̮̭͞r͉̺͜a̸͔̖ṯ̰̝h̶̻͕̘̝e͔͕͇̗̦̫r̸̞̪͉̜͈͔̤ ҉̬̠͈͈̟w̢͔á̭͚ͅt̬̝̣͓ͅc̝͉͉͓̪̬̗h͎͍̪̝͓̳͍ ̥͎̼͟y̟͇̭̺͓ͅo͙̙͝u͙̻̻̮͓̰͜ ̦̰͇̬̙̞b̴̝̰l̳̰̜͕̣̮͢e̷̫̻͉̘͈ͅè̮̲͕͉͎̗d̛̥"

The Bio

Alter Ego/Other Names: The Vessel
Title(s): Last of the Erogeons; Planet-Eater
Alignment: Neutral Good (The Void is above such petty things like alignment as mortals understand it)

Physical Age/Apparent Age: 16/hundreds of thousands
Sexuality: Pansexual
Ethnicity:
Race: Erogeon

Blood type: Though Erogeon have interesting properties to their blue-green blood, Pureeva has long ago had her veins filled with the black ooze of the Void.

The Looks

Hair Color: Green
Hair Style: The Erogeon, and Pureeva in particular, have control over every inch of their body; though she can easily wear whichever hair style she wishes, she prefers a twintail style.

Eye Color: Black.
Skin Color: Green and fuzzy

Body Type: Petite
Foot Size: US 4
Butt Size: 21 in.
Bust Size: 22C

Scars/Tattoos: The Erogeon do not visibly scar; not due to any superior combat ability, but rather the elastic knits together flawlessly. As such, Pureeva has no scars from the rigors of battle; however, there are few things that can permanently damage an Erogeons tissue, the touch of The Void being one. On her arms and back, twisted, knotted lines of black scar tissue, seeming to pulse with some energy, evidence of the Touch of the Void. Lesser variants of these scars appear all over her body - typically only in areas where the flesh and muscle is lean, such as the ankles and wrists, though a gnarly scar is across her gut. The Void has not been kind to her over the years.

Clothing: Pureeva wears traditional Erogeon clothing, similar to monk-style clothing for an Earth parallel. Even in the most formal of occasions, she refuses to wear shoes, her natural resistance meaning she doesn’t have to worry much about stepping on a stray rock or shard of glass,

General Appearance:

The Personality

Joys and Pleasures:

Fears and Failures:

Defining Habit(s):

Goal:

General Personality:

The Story

Notable Figures:
Birthplace:
Current Residence:

History:

The Powers

Overall Power Profile: There are several sources of power from which Pureeva draws.  Perhaps the most obvious is her race; the Erogeon are one of the elder races of the universe, achieving perfect peace and harmony with themselves and the universe. They are incredibly resilient individuals, evolving to have limbs made of an organic elastic with incredible tensile properties. Even the meanest Erogeon can stretch themselves and control every part of their body, but those with talent and skill can take it to extreme levels; shapeshifting, physical amplification, and nigh-invulnerability. These skills are completely natural to their race, though, of course, take time and practice to master.

The lesser-known well of power is that of The Void. A being as ancient as time, devoid of life, meaning, or emotion, it wishes only to return things to the state before existence. It inhabits the body of Pureeva, granting her incredible cosmic power, but at the cost of her well-being, both physical and mental. It is not easy to channel the endless power of The Void, tearing apart her flesh and psyche in exchange for limitless power. The Void is constantly present, an oppressive force in her mind, whispering evil things to her; however, stuck in the body of a mortal, he has weakened greatly, unable to exert his will without Pureeva drawing on his power. Possessing her body has granted it unnatural durability and agelessness.

In addition to these cosmic powers, Pureeva is a member of the Penumbra Corps, and though newly minted, has the tech and training that comes with it. Along with her thousands of years of combat experience, she has the military training of the Corps, as well as their weaponry and resources. This includes the powerful Penumbra Guns, the regenerating Sub-Space Suits, and her own spaceship.

Applications: Elasticity: Pureeva’s body can stretch to extreme degrees, even seeming to defy logic in doing so. A single limb can stretch several miles while maintaining full mobility and power, and if she were to use her full body, she can cover an entire Terran city with her body, like a fuzzy green blanket. The speed of her “expansion” increases exponentially; regardless of how far she wishes to stretch, she will reach full length in only a matter of seconds.

Enhanced Physical Strength: Along with her elasticity, the Erogeon have incredible physical strength due to their unique physiology. Without any enhancements, Prime Erogeon, among which Pureeva counts herself, can easily lift 5 tons in Terran gravity.

Decentralized Nervous System: Though she lacks the standard durability that a lot of alien species have, or Terran Meta’s, Pureeva is equally difficult to kill. Her body is capable of reconstituting from its disparate parts, as well as autonomous control of her pieces. Should a hand get cut off, she can control said hand with all the abilities and finesse as if it was still attached. This is a somewhat psychic ability, and thus only can be done within 10 meters radius unless enhanced through some other method.

Shapeshifting: A derivative of her shapeshifting ability, Pureeva can later nearly every aspect about herself to serve some purpose; from color, composition, skin tone, hair length and style, and even her proportions and physical features, Pureeva can become anyone or anything she needs. This is not perfect, as she cannot change the material she is made of, nor can she prevent the tell-tale signs of her living; her pulse, her heartbeat, and her heat. But otherwise, if she has experience and knowledge about what she’s turning into, the transformation is flawless.

Umbrakinesis:

The Techniques/Spells

Stances:

Basic Techniques: Pistol Punch: An incredibly fast that closes the gap in under three milliseconds. The sheer power and force of this punch can shatter diamonds. Using this technique is taxing, however, and can only be done twice every three posts.

Shotgun Sock: A series of blindingly fast punches, each capable of denting steel and reaching their target in under a second.

Advanced Techniques:

Finisher/”Limit Break”:

The Weaknesses

Physical Weaknesses:

Mental Weaknesses:

Power Restrictions:

Tech Restrictions:

The Items

Basic Items: Like all members of the Penumbra Corps, Pureeva possesses the items default for the Corps; her identification card, her uniform, and an inter-space communicator are always on her person, as are a memento from her past life, a simple necklace; a black, shiny rock threaded through with a silver-like cord.

Equipment:

Weapons/Armor:

Plot Items:

Vehicles:

Dwellings:

The Fluff

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Descendants
Descendants

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top