The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Finn Lockheart (NPC)
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:30 pm by Zonkes

» The Boss (NPC)
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:29 pm by Zonkes

» Flash Forward[Contest][KATRINA RUSSEL FANBOY][WIP]
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:27 pm by Zonkes

» Maggie Quinn
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:25 pm by Zonkes

» Sif WIP
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:28 am by ShoddyHuman

» Hunting Monsters
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2020, 8:23 pm by Demonhunter

» The DANGERS of Books (Burn books kids)
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2020, 12:57 pm by Vorik

» The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed)
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2020, 2:56 am by Andrew

» For the Girls
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2020, 10:24 pm by The Nekromonga

» [Contest] Spellbound
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2020, 8:30 pm by Nate6595

» Magical Spirit Snow Pluto
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2020, 10:33 pm by Zonkes

» Ethan Karovsky (The Punk Prince of New York) (Contest)
Soup For The Soul I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2020, 10:32 pm by Zonkes

Top posting users this week
Zonkes
Soup For The Soul I_vote_lcapSoup For The Soul I_voting_barSoup For The Soul I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Soup For The Soul I_vote_lcapSoup For The Soul I_voting_barSoup For The Soul I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Demonhunter
Cerek
ShoddyHuman

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Soup For The Soul Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Soup For The Soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Soup For The Soul

Post by Vorik on October 4th 2020, 10:25 pm

What does it mean to be a hero? Is it when you defeat the villain, when you save the day, or perhaps it is when you appear on the local news network as they praise you? Being a true hero, at least in Wanting's eyes, is to be none of those. A hero doesn't pride themselves on beating up someone, nor do they save people to be famous. To be a hero is to simply end suffering. Defeating the bad guy, saving people, all of it boils down to helping people who are suffering. This is why it's such a shame that most of these "heroes" spent most of their time signing autographs and getting brand deals. If there were more genuine heroes then perhaps he never would have resorted to what he is now.

He stopped himself from drifting off into the what-ifs as he watched the news. The nicely dressed reporter was going on about another local hero in New York. Usually, he didn't care about the hero worship but who they were worshipping was very interesting. He'd been planning to pay Dove a visit sometime in the future but he just couldn't find the right opportunity. Seeing that she was not only donating to one of the local homeless shelters but is going to be working in a soup kitchen for the next week seemed like the perfect chance to have a chat.

Slipping on his plain white mask depicting an expression of profound sadness he ventured down the halls of one of his many underground labs, preparing the various bodies that made up the collective for a very important meeting. The plan was simple, while she worked and toiled in the kitchen, he would slowly filter in his many bodies. Once there were enough to stop her from easily escaping he would reveal himself to her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum