The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_vote_lcapLiam Lockwood (NPC) I_voting_barLiam Lockwood (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Liam Lockwood (NPC) I_vote_lcapLiam Lockwood (NPC) I_voting_barLiam Lockwood (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Liam Lockwood (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liam Lockwood (NPC) Empty Liam Lockwood (NPC)

Post by Nate6595 August 7th 2018, 2:14 am

Liam Lockwood

"A hero’s work is never done."

The Bio

Hero Name: Sparky
Title: N/A
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Human
Hair: Gray
Eyes: Green
Height: 6’1
Weight: 175 lb
Blood type: O

The Looks

Liam Lockwood is an older Caucasian gentleman with a kind air about him. He is a man of an average build with some resemblance of muscle, though he is long past his glory days. There are a good number of scars on his body, including one large scar that lines his left cheek. His eyes have faded some, but still have a pale green color to them. His hair is cut short and has completely grayed over.

Liam is a man who likes to look good and is often found wearing a nice suit, usually blue or gray in color. Due to an old wound Liam is forced to use a cane whenever he must walk for long periods of time. He does have to wear a pair of glasses, large circular rim style.

The Personality

Liam is a very kind and generous man, someone who did everything in his power to become what he believed a true hero should be. He spent his younger years trying to become a man that people could rely in, trust, and look up to.

While he did work hard to be a hero, he was also a good father and loving husband. He never let his hero work stop him from doing what he needed to do for his family.
The Story

Ever since Liam had first discovered he had powers he devoted his life to becoming a hero. He was greatly influenced by real life heroes and through comic books. His early hero career was devoted to working in his home town, stopping small time crooks and the such. He really didn’t make a name for himself until he went to college in the city and began doing some real hero work, fighting against other metas, stopping more serious crimes, and actually getting some real attention from the public.

After a serious accident Liam was forced to take a break from the hero work and that’s when he met his future wife, another meta who could generate strong winds. After he recovered the two of them worked as a duo and fought crime together for several years. When they finally settled down and got married Liam began to take his company a bit more seriously and spend a bit more time at home to raise his two sons.

After his wife passed away due to a tragic incident Liam decided to dedicate his life to forming a group of heroes to help prevent such tragedies from happening again. He spent many of his life working to make his dream a reality and now it is finally done! Avalon is ready to see the light of day.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Strength
4. Agility

The Powers

Electricity Generation: Liam can produce a high amount of electricity from his body and control it. Using this he can send out bolts of electricity, charge devices that use electricity, absorb electricity from other sources, and gives his body a higher resistance to electrical attacks.

The Weaknesses

Old man: Liam is an old man, there’s no hiding it. His body can’t move as fast as used to, he isn’t as strong, and he can’t take the same hits. Besides his ability, there’s nothing that separates him physically from other men of his age.

Pacemaker: In his old age Liam now suffers from a heart condition and has had a pacemaker installed. Sadly, this limits him as to how much electrical energy he can discharge. If he generates too much it’ll break his pacemaker and he may be at risk for internal damage.

The Items

N/A

The Minions

There are several agents of Avalon employed by him, they are almost always around the base or helping with missions. All of the nameless agents are non-metas, equipped only with guns and Kevlar vests.

The Fluff

The nuclear power plants that Liam owns and manages are his main source income, he has several plants all around the country. This business was originally his father’s but was inherited by Liam at a young age.

Liam never forced his sons to become heroes, he wanted them to make their own choices. Despite this, they both work as heroes. His older son works with him at Avalon while his younger works in a small town in Canada that seems to have its own flow of problems, but his youngest manages.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Liam Lockwood (NPC) Empty Re: Liam Lockwood (NPC)

Post by Chellizard September 26th 2018, 8:28 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Liam Lockwood (NPC) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top