The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A normal day in New York. (open)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: A normal day in New York. (open)

Post by Arrowman June 8th 2018, 2:03 pm

Arrowman stares at him "Well two things, one, I'm birtish and two I have no fear off a stereotype that is a bit charged." He mocks the Russian.

Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: A normal day in New York. (open)

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 2:48 pm

"I gave you the upper hand and you denied it. Now you will die." A bolt of electricity shoots out at Arrowman, moving at about 8,100 feet per second. On contact, it would stun and/or fry your body.
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman June 8th 2018, 3:32 pm

Arrowman quickly dodges out the way before shooting his grappling hook to a near by ledge as he looks around for a way to stop him. "What happened to the soviet union?" He questioned mockingly.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 3:44 pm

"We formed the great Mother Russia. The most powerful country in the world. (This is OOC, you dodged a bolt of lightning. I slowed it down from the speed of light, but you can move at 5000 mph? Especially as a powerless human.)  He lifts a sewer cover and throws it like a darn bullet. The cover is charged with electricity as he throws it.
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 3:52 pm

(Actually, that's slower than lightning by a long shot, but you get the picture. 7 times the speed of sound. If you can do this, you could Dodge any bullet produced so far in the 21st century.)
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyBound June 8th 2018, 7:39 pm

Luke looks up after wandering, a bit late after taking a wrong turn here and there, he see's light flashing, and what sounds like Arrowman and some Russian guy. He grabs the sewer grate, ready to enter the fight, but he is suddenly lifted up, still holding onto a grate, and then feels a massive surge of electricity! He falls to the ground, coughing and feeling like he just got electrocuted all over! he looks at his hands, his palms are still black, and have pits that are slowly filling in from the burn wounds. His body, still shaking from the massive outage, is hardly able to move, but recovering quickly. He looks up at some giant man, covered in energy. The man then throws the grate he was once holding. Crap Luke mutters from his locked jaws.
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 7:43 pm

The giant man grabs Luke while he's down... With both of his hands, he effortlessly rips Luke in two!!! He sperates Luke at the waist/midsection area. I know you can handle it since you're a regenerator. After ripping him in two, he throws the upper body back into the city, hundreds of meters away. He throws the bottom half the opposite way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 6 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyBound June 8th 2018, 8:36 pm

The bottom half, being the smaller half, dies. The upper though, is in for a world of pain. After crashing through a parked car, leaving a hole through one end, and a large dent in the other. Luke is still very much aware and conscious. NNNYYYYAAAA! He screams from the pain of his body, attempting to build himself a new set of legs, covered in blood, and having bits of shattered bone pushed through his flesh. After 10 seconds, he generates a new set of legs. Nya!... Aw Sh*t! He gets out of the vehicle, contemplating running, then those thoughts are immediately rejected, Cant let him make it to the city... He says before getting ready to run back again.
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 8:41 pm

Warhead charges up his legs before leaving into the air. This leap turns into sustained flight, as he moves over the city. He crashes through a few office buildings before reaching the area he threw Luke. He looks at Luke and says, "A regenerator, huh? Well, I'm going to make you wish you had died." He fires an electric bolt from his finger tips, right at Luke. They seem to curve and follow his every move... They electricity is somehow tracking him!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyBound June 8th 2018, 8:56 pm

Luke looks up, I should have just stayed down... He observes his surroundings, Innocent people could get hurt if he stays on the ground... So he leaps, making it only 10 feet up, then the flying man shot him square in the chest, launching him past buildings and horrified people, until he finally smashes into a concrete wall, smashing the few bones that weren't already crushed before hand, and he plummets 30 feet onto the street. His body is attempting to repair the damage, he lays in a twisted, broken mass. His bones sticking every which way, and blood seeping all around him. Blood is seeping on the walls, the ground, and even little splashes on the street leading to his impact point. He now sits up, legs still smashed and twisted, and his left arm still needs some tissue repair, he looks down to see a hole in his chest as thick around as his arm. Oh frick... somebody better be coming soon...
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman June 8th 2018, 8:58 pm

Arrowman used the time that he is distracted to use both of his grappling hooks to grab hold of a man hole to swing it around to gain momentum and throw it at Warhead. The attack left him exhausted, causing him to collapse.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 9:05 pm

The manhole cover hits him in the back, staggering him slightly. He turns around. With ungodly fast flight, he's reached Arrowman. He picks Arrowman up by the throat. He rips off the mask and jacket. He begins to repeatedly beating Arrowman with his fist, each punch like the blast of electricity he sent into Luke. Strong enough to make a super powered individual suffer. "Where's your mocking attitude now, boy?"
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 9:26 pm

(If you let me remove your mask, there's a way Arrowman with survive this)

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman June 8th 2018, 10:46 pm

Arrowman coughs up a bit of blood as his mask comes apart because of how thrown together it was. "Well, I think it is still there, wouldn't have done a runner now would it mate?"
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 10:56 pm

He would then bring the poor boy's back directly onto his knee... Bane in the third Batman movie broke his back with a bit of effort. This man is a 7'3" behemoth with the strength of a Titan. That might be an ouch. Also, a news van rolls up, coming out with cameras and microphones. They zoom in on Dill's face, broadcasting it live. He turns to the news people. "This boy has been tricked by the superhero community. No powers. Not even a real weapon. The superheroes of America must be stopped. And this boy will be made an example. Warhead doesn't kill children. But I will stop his fake acts of heroism by giving him to you. I advise him to be put in Juvie to be taught a lesson about vigilsntism. Don't let your children end up like this boy." He throws Dill's snapped body headfirst into the side of the News van. He makes sure to relieve him of his grappling hooks, hammer, and M1911.
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 8th 2018, 11:24 pm

He crushes the hammer and M1911."You Americans let your children carry around guns and hammers? Typical. This must be stopped. I, the Russian Radion, will stop the fake heroes of this country."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top