The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A normal day in New York. (open)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A normal day in New York. (open)

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 5:22 pm

The "Owl Guy" is currently gliding down to a bank that has alarms sounding.

Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A normal day in New York. (open)

Post by FantasyBound June 5th 2018, 5:34 pm

Luke leaps into the sky, feeling the wind flow past his skin. he sighs at the thought of possibly meeting a new acquaintance who's first greeting was not filling him full of lead. But then again, he could be betrayed once again. He looks over at the young hero swinging by him,"He shouldn't be the biggest concern. Probably just as new to this as me, if not more so.". They start heading towards the sound of a siren, as they land by a building overlooking the bank. Crap, these guys aint pissing around. He says aloud, there seems to be a few of them, and most of them armed with the some better weaponry then the usual pistol or light handgun, they have some rifles, a shotgun or two, and hostages. How you suppose we take them out? Should we wait for the owl dude?
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 5:38 pm

The "Owl Dude" is on the bank roof, using a high powered cutting laser to enter the vents. He enters the main Lobby's vents, looking over the hostages and robbers. He takes out some smoke grenades, throwing them into the lobby, engulfing the entire lobby in a thick black smoke.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A normal day in New York. (open) - Page 3 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman June 5th 2018, 5:41 pm

Arrowman looked at his friend and chuckles "Well, I have an idea." He said while pulling off his hood to put some headphones on before pulling his hood back on. "Lets get in and take them down." He stated to his friend before leaping off the top of the building to swing to the bank.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 5:44 pm

The Owl Man would leap down into the lobby, thermal vision on. With the smoke blocking the goons' vision, he would punch a goon in the stomach, causing them to vomit horrendously. He puts his arms around another's neck, snapping it and throwing the body at a group of others. He kicks in another's knee and sends a punch into a goon that approaches from behind. There are 13 goons and he took down four in less than 10 seconds.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman June 5th 2018, 5:46 pm

Arrowman rushes into the building and knocks 2 of the goons that was guarding the main lobby down onto the ground.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 5:49 pm

The Owl Man would throw a whole grenade at the two of the goons that Arrowman knocked down. The grenade blows their bodies away, into a wall. He takes out a knife, repeatedly stabbing a goon before lifting their body into the air and bringing their back down onto his knee. "What are you two punks doing here?" It would be incredibly hard to see through the smoke without thermal vision.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyBound June 5th 2018, 5:53 pm

Alright then., Luke leaps to the ground, the impact buckles his knees, but not much damage after a second, then runs at top speed to the building, looks like owl man was here. Crap, I wont be able to see, and if they fire there weapons, they could hit someone. I will just wait, wait for an opportunity.
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 5:55 pm

Owl Man kicks a guy in the neck, with a loud cracking noise. 7 down. 6 left. He throws tracking Owl-Rangs into the smoke, knocking their weapons away. He moves in and clapping his hands on both sides of a guy's head, directly over the ears. This instantly bursts his eardrums, taking him down permanently... 5 left.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman June 5th 2018, 5:59 pm

Arrowman was lucky his masked allowed him to breath though the smoke before jumping to cover. "1 don't be an asshole, 2 I would recommended coming out in peace, or you will be coming out in pieces thanks to that owl guy ." He said to both the thugs and The Owl Man.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 6:02 pm

A guy starts approaching Arrowman from the back, raising a shotgun. Owl Man would fire his grappling hook into the guy's back, pulling him away. He takes the shotgun from the guy and blasts him in the head, reducing it to a bunch of bloody pulp. 4 left. He pumps the shotgun, blasting another robber off his feet. 3 left.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 6:04 pm

The smoke is starting to clear, giving the others an opportunity to attack.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman June 5th 2018, 6:06 pm

Arrowman sighed "Fine, do it the hard way and all get yourself killed, well done idiots." He said while throwing his hammer, knocking one of the thugs onto the floor while jumping to take the other thug down, leaving the last thug for someone else to take down.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 6:07 pm

This one goes to Revenant.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 5th 2018, 6:10 pm

Also, Owl Man walks over with his shotgun to the one knocked out with the hammer. He blasts the guy's chest with the shotgun, ending him. He goes over to the other one that was knocked down by Arrowman. He uses his grappling hook to hang him upside down by the knee, the grapple through his kneecap.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyBound June 5th 2018, 6:15 pm

As Luke saw the smoke clearing, he see's the two hero's in combat, only one thug left, much like last time, he prepares to fire a weapon, A perfect time to strike. Luke smashes through the door and blitz towards the final guy, before the thug could fire his weapon, Luke had his hand on the muzzle, allowing the shrapnel to shoot up his arm. Now bloody from the gun shot, he pushes on the barrel into the goon, grabbing the weapon out of his hands as the man is shot backwards into a wall. He then snaps the shotgun with his hands, snapping it into a useless piece of metal, and drops it to the ground. He then looks over at owl man, killing of the last of them, he rushes over to take the gun from his hand, he shouldn't be doing this.
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top