The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Jeannie's super treasure hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jeannie's super treasure hunt

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Jeannie's super treasure hunt

Post by Guest April 15th 2018, 10:31 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 15th 2018, 8:50 pm

do it again! that was fun
jeannie talks to the chickens to try and come them down they weren't as amused by the wild driving as she was
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 16th 2018, 2:47 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 16th 2018, 11:02 pm

yay how brave Jeannie claps her hands happy with his statement it was like something one of the heroes in the adventure games she liked would say.

well it could happen depending on how far it sank then

(well is Jeannie is blonde and instructable so she can be clueless about danger without much trouble Smile )
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2018, 3:07 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 17th 2018, 9:05 pm

oww just books? what about gold and jewels real treasure stuff? jeannie was confused by that wouldn't the books be all soggy from being underwater?

yup I did! miss Matilda works there huh she might have won the who gets to take me contest I gusses
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2018, 1:56 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 18th 2018, 11:05 pm

oh that be a nice prize too, maybe they put the doodles in a safe to keep them well safe.are we there yet? this road is like really long
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2018, 3:00 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 19th 2018, 11:22 pm

huh ok I'll take a nap wake me up when we get there, or when if you need help with the chickens, hey looky a lady, think she wants to join us?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2018, 1:55 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 20th 2018, 9:27 pm

huh why are we in the same place when she decided to take a nap she thought they would have got farther along when she woke up.

huh now me hungry? she looks through her bags and finds a pie yay cherry
she eats her snack and listens to the driver and the lady talk
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2018, 12:00 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 21st 2018, 10:13 pm

huh how do you know where to go then? she ate her pie then looked over at the lady. hello I'm Jeannie who are you? are you on vacation to?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 22nd 2018, 12:35 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 22nd 2018, 8:38 pm

oh right if the road you want is the only road, that's nice back home there is lots of streets and I'm always getting lost

oh well I'm on a vacation of sorts a treasure hunt one I won it as a prize at the museum, are you on vacation to miss tudert? huh, good thing miss Matilda and Mr. Smith knew what she was saying, the new lady's talk sound confusing to Jeannie
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top