The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Widowmaker
Today at 11:40 am by Odien

» Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)
Today at 9:46 am by Gray

» Laurence Takes Manhattan (Coraline/HS/Rosa)
Today at 9:32 am by The Nekromonga

» Apply Yourself (Coraline)
Today at 6:04 am by Nightshade

» Hellish Heat (Sam/Horror Squad)
Today at 3:59 am by Nate6595

» The Beasts Below
Today at 12:44 am by Nate6595

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Kings, Gods and thieves
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Cerek

» Small Town Horrors
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by Nate6595

» Life of a Teenage Alligator (Sam)
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by Nate6595

» Coraline's EXP
Yesterday at 12:47 am by Nightshade

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Jeannie's super treasure hunt

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Jeannie's super treasure hunt

Post by Fort/Sam on April 15th 2018, 10:31 am

“Guns!” mister Smith shouted when Jeannie brought up the need to carry bigger guns with them.

His sudden shouting accompanied by the wild gestures were enough to give their driver quite the scare. He gave the wheel a big pull to the left. Fortunately, the road they took was mostly deserted at the moment. Had it not been, an accident would have been impossible to prevent.

“Don’t shout like that!” the driver cursed in a mixture of English and Berber while directing his car back to the right lane. “Another stunt like that and you can do the rest on foot!”

Startled by either mister Smith’s shouting or the driver’s outburst (or the combination of both), the chickens decided now was the right time to open their gullet as wide as they could and produce a hellish noise that made Matilda wondering if going on food from here wasn’t preferable to this madhouse.

“We’re looking for a sunken ship,” Matilda tried explaining to mister Smith. Tried being the keyword here, the chickens kept making so much noise that she couldn’t make herself heard any more. In order to protect her ears, she covered them with her hands for what good it might do. Mister Smith did the same thing while their driver hurried to get the car of the road so he could to the same. As soon as she stopped, Matilda had every intention to throw the chickens out, box and everything.

Last edited by Fort/Sam on April 16th 2018, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 15th 2018, 8:50 pm

do it again! that was fun
jeannie talks to the chickens to try and come them down they weren't as amused by the wild driving as she was
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 2241
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 16th 2018, 2:47 pm

“Don’t do that again!” Matilda and mister Smith shouted in perfect synchronisation.

Matilda couldn’t fathom what was wrong with this girl to like a situation like this. Granted, she had done a few dangerous stunts in her lifetime too. More than a few, in fact. And not all of them had been because she didn’t have another alternative. She mellowed down a little when she had children of her own. Because she didn’t want to leave them behind without a mother as much as because doing the dangerous things she forbade them would have been hypocritical.

On the brighter side whatever Jeannie did with the chickens managed to calm them down. They could all hear themselves think again. For now, at least.

“I’ll follow you through all the nine layers of Hell itself as long as I don’t have to hear that again,” mister Smith spoke first.

“Nothing that dramatic, I’m afraid,” Matilda laughed. “We’re looking for the wreckage of a sunken Spanish ship.” She stopped there, unsure if she ought to tell him the full story or not. Especially because the driver could be listening in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 16th 2018, 11:02 pm

yay how brave Jeannie claps her hands happy with his statement it was like something one of the heroes in the adventure games she liked would say.

well it could happen depending on how far it sank then

(well is Jeannie is blonde and instructable so she can be clueless about danger without much trouble Smile )
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 17th 2018, 3:07 pm

“The team found the wreckage with mundane technology,” Matilda pointed out, just to be certain. “No need to worry that it’s located abnormally deep or in a hazardous place.”

That last one wasn’t necessarily true. No one knew what had caused the ship to sink. A storm had always been the most accepted hypothesis but one couldn’t be certain. There were numerous ways one of those wooden ships could have come to an early end. Pirates were a close second and, sadly, alien intervention an, albeit distend, third.

Benjamin hadn’t mentioned anything about local hazard but be had only recently been informed. Still, the wreckage was located near the coast; so, it couldn’t be that dangerous. It was more the other interested parties she was worried about.
So far, they hadn’t made a move but she doubted they’d remain silent for much longer. If they hadn’t made their move already without them knowing it. A day had passed since they’d been informed. A lot could have happened in one day.

Mister Smith nodded. “I see. And what’s so special about this wreckage? Archaeology isn’t my strongest suit, nor history for that matter.”

“We’re hoping to find old maps and maybe a ship’s log or even a personal one that gives us a better insight in what they were up to,” Matilda answered.

Strictly speaking it was true, they were looking for a map. Just not the mundane kind she made it seem to be. And while the map was the most important, she hopped finding some written documents that might tell them how this map worked too. Though after several centuries on the bottom of the ocean she didn’t dare to have much hope.

“And the two of you want this treasure hunt at the museum?” mister Smith asked them to be sure. His gaze moved from Matilda to Jeannie.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 17th 2018, 9:05 pm

oww just books? what about gold and jewels real treasure stuff? jeannie was confused by that wouldn't the books be all soggy from being underwater?

yup I did! miss Matilda works there huh she might have won the who gets to take me contest I gusses
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam Yesterday at 1:56 pm

“The ship was on its way from Spain to the New World when it disappeared, it’s unlikely they’d have much gold or jewellery on board. Possibly just enough to pay the men, but that’s about it,” Matilda told Jeannie. It was always possible they ship had run into pirates on the way and had boarded them, but that was sheer speculation. Nor relevant to their discussion.

“Possibly. Almost probably even. Sometimes they wrapped their logs in water-resistant materials such as animal hides or even wrote on them. I’m not expecting much here but you never know.”

Mister Smith nodded. “Getting to go on a treasure hunt or deciding who gets to go with you on one seem odd prizes to me. I remember when I was a kid the best you could hope for was a free ticket to the museum.”

Matilda shrugged. “It’s a test project to see if it will attract more visitors in the future,” she casually stated.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose Yesterday at 11:05 pm

oh that be a nice prize too, maybe they put the doodles in a safe to keep them well safe.are we there yet? this road is like really long
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top