The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapComing home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barComing home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Coming home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapComing home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barComing home  to nothing (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Coming home to nothing (open)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Coming home to nothing (open)

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 1:09 pm

Max couldn't believe that this guy had so many damn grapples, and when he zipped up his face he didn't know what to do. It was like a fly hanging on the bottom of his eye. He started to shake his head violently to shake the little hero off and send him flying away from him.

"Get off, no free rides"

James Jones 234

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2017-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 1:29 pm

Arrowman was holding onto the bottom of Max's eye as tight as he could with no plans of letting go, he just had to hold on for a little bit longer. "But i love free rides.?" He explained.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 1:37 pm

An idea came into his head and Max knew what to do, if Arrowman wanted a ride he would give him one. He grabbed a car and strated wiping it under his eye. It hurt but he would do anything to get the hero off him.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 1:41 pm

Arrowman leaps offs his eye and shoots his grapple into Max's hair and pulls himself up there. Arrowman then lands on top of his hair. "What now?"
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 1:49 pm

"Now you get crushed"

Max strated patting down his head , he was going to find Arrowman. Going to his hair didnt make such to Max because he could easily be grabbed and crushed. But he want about to complain, he finally felt a bump in his hair that he assumed was Arrowman and went to grab it.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 2:15 pm

"Yes!" Arrowman jumped down shooting a grappling hook at a nearby building to brake his fall to the ground. Once Arrowman get to the ground Arrowman ties Max's legs together again.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 2:31 pm

Unlike last time when Arrowman tied his legs together Max is reaady and taller. He stomps his foot on the ground causing a mini quake and causing everything to shake and fall over. He moved his other foot above the hero and moved to stomp on him
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 2:43 pm

"Oh shit!" Arrowman rolls to the side and grapple onto a nearby building and stares into Max's eyes "For a big guy you have a big ego, i mean you can't do anything, a tiny rock can hurt you. But keep growing i want to see how tall you can get." he state.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 2:59 pm

All Max could see was red this little blue bug was daring him to go to his max height. It would be Arrowmans funeral, he would show him just how small he was compared to Max. He started to shoot up in the air like  a rocket easily passing 60feet then 70, slightly slowing down at 90 before coming to a stop at 100 feet. He could barely see that blue bug and tge city looked a playground for the giant.

"You wanted to see my max bug, well here it is. Your going to watch me destroy this stupid city before i deal with you".

Max turned around and stomping on a apartment building crushing to a flat peice of brick under his foot.

"See what happens when you mess with me"?
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 3:08 pm

"Wow, your scared? You insane man." He jumps off the roof shooting his grapple into another roof trying to get Max to follow him. "How long can you last."
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 3:27 pm

"I can keep this up all day, i doubt you or the city can"

Max follwed Arrowman crushing building,cars,and people under him as he followed the hero. He didn't care about the destruction and mayhem he was causing, in fact he liked it. He enjoyed destroying things and being the biggest guy around.
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 3:31 pm

"Yeah buddy, your ego may think you can, but i bet your body says otherwise." He keeps running and jumping from roof to roof on his way to the ocean leading Max to him.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 3:45 pm

Max knew that as long as he stayed below 100 feet he was fine but the longer that this fight on the more energy he would lose. He needed to take Arrowman as soon as possible before he got tired. He picked up two houses near him and launched them at the hero like missiles
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 3:52 pm

The houses missed Arrowman but a bit of the rubble hits Arrowman, covering him with dust, but Arrowman know his mission and had to keep running, not giving up "Do you just grow to size of your ego or can you go higher?"
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jones 234 August 9th 2017, 4:10 pm

"Tough talk from a guy who couldn't even save his team, to be honest I would have liked to meet them. Unlike Ryan I would have actually killed them like the losers that they are"
James Jones 234
James Jones 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 9th 2017, 4:13 pm

Arrowman stopped in his tracks and looked up at Max "And the would of killed you, there was 15 of us and all together we took down a god, we would of killed you."
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top